Minho has issues

Criminal Love Story

Nichkhun pov~~

"Are you sure you don't want to change? You're still in your pajamas." They were getting dirty and pajamas are not suppose to be dirty. She shook her head. "Could you tell me what you're name is? At least give me your name." I heard her mumble something. "What?"

"Mrrmoria." Why is she so stubborn? I grabbed her shoulders and shook her back and forth violently. "AHHHH-VICTORIA! IT'S VICTORIA!" I stopped, feeling a little guilty. She just had to tell me her name though. "Thank you, it wasn't that hard." She rolled her eyes. Obviously she has an attitude problem. "What can I do for you not to have an attitude with me? Besides letting you go of course." She rolled her eyes, as if that were the only option for her.

"Your sister's going to die anyways. The person who's got her has an issue with people who send him to jail so obviously he's gonna want to kill her." I felt a hard blow on the side of my face. "Shut up. She'd be smart enough to keep away from people." I sighed and started to walked away. I let her lean on the wall with her wrist handcuffed to a pole.

"D-Don't let him kill her, please." I turned around and heard her stutter out her words. I couldn't promise anything. Sorry Victoria. Minho just has some issues.

Krystal pov~~

I shivered in the car seat as Minho drove the car. I decided that as soon as I get there, as soon as they let Victoria go, I'm going to beat the crap out of him. We were silent for a while in the car. "So why won't you tell me your name right now?" he asked.

"Krystal. What's yours?" "Minho." Right. So far, that was our conversation overall. Red-light. As soon as the car stopped, I swung at his face. "Are you crazy? WE'RE IN A CAR!" I ignored him. The car wasn't moving. We're safe. He started strangling me. I banged his head on the window. I caught a glimpse of someone coming towards us. Uh oh. We're in trouble. Luckily, green light flashed and we recovered each other and drove quickly.

He slapped my face though without looking at me. "That's what you get."

~at the airport~

I told Minho that I needed to go to the bathroom. He wouldn't let me. I hit him and ran to the bathroom. Finally, some time away from him.