caught

Criminal Love Story

Nichkhun pov~~

I stumbled downstairs towards the refridgerator. What should I get Victoria to eat? What was the point since she rarely eats anything? Maybe I should just give her asparagus instead. I don't like it. And I might as well shove it down . I took out an asortment of veggies and fruits and took a step out of the kitchen to upstairs.

Wait, why are there people in the living room? Heechul?! What is Victoria doing here? I can only guess that she tried to escape and Heechul ended up catching her. "Heechul, what are you doing here?" I asked, trying to sound polite.

"I found your prizoner trying to escape. What are you doing, letting her get away? Did you even handcuff her?" He glared at me intently. I shook my head. Why didn't I lock the door? Why did he have to come here and bash me now? He's not even my friend, he's just Minho's brother. Why did he have to burst in my house? Now I have to feed him too. Or is he staying?

"Minho texted me about the whole situation. What was that brat thinking? Trying to lock my brother up in jail? I'll make her pay!" Victoria flinched. I glared at him back. "Can you get out? This is my house. And you're treading dirt on my floor. Clean that up. Before I make you eat it." Heechul laughed.

"Right, I don't clean floors up anymore then I'd cook." Can anyone in our group cook?

I indicated for him to get out. "I need to stay here, Minho said so, so she won't escape." Heechul nodded towards Victoria. I protested, "Look, she didn't send him to jail, her sister did, it'll make no difference is she'd out, hersister wouldn't even know." It was true. We don't have to tell her Victoria's gone. But that still means he has to stay. Heechul ignored me and the TV. "Take her away, won't you?"

I nodded and dragged Victoria to the room. "Can you please not try to escape otherwise Heechul will sure hurt you," I warned her. She nodded. I was pretty sure she'll try again, though.

Krystal pov~~

My legs start to ache from being in one place too long. I hate airplane rides. I stood up and stumbled towards the bathroom. Ugh. The bathroom was small. I wonder where the toilet flushes to? Becauase we're on air. Does the plane dump in while it's flying? I feel reallyy bad for those people undder it then.

Someone rapped on the door. I washed my hands and went out. Minho was still sleeping. I gently dug my hands in his pockets. I needed to get that phone. Maybe I could call his friiend and imitate his voice. I was fairly good at imitating voices. Though I've never imitated a guy's voice before. "Hey, move!" Someone behind me said. I was in the middle of the aisle. Minho stirred and woke up.

"Uh-hi. I wanted to-call my mom." I laughed nervously. He snatched the phone away from me and put it in-his shoe? Oh god, what is wrong with him? I went back to my seat and silentlly cursed the man that was behind me.