The Wrong Person

Criminal Love Story

Victoria pov~~

How much money did Krystal spend on those clothes? Did she know that I helped earn that money for her? "I'll pay you back," reassured Krystal. Such a shopaholic. I watched TV a little. I heard creaking.

"Krystal, you forgot to close the door!" "I did close the door!" Huh? Did someone sneak in? I cllosed the door shut, heart thumping fast. I must search the house. Luckily, we did not have a big house. Well, lucky in this situation. I found no one. Good. I felt tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?" I looked around my bed. I thought I heard something. I'm freaking out right now. I sank back in bed. I saw a black fugure. "AH-" The guy covered my mouth. "You'll be sorry you got my friend in jail." What? I struggled but he tied me up and gagged me. What was going on? Krystal! I had to warn her! Did he know she was here? I made no sound then. He stuffed me in a sack. I didn't know what happened then.

Where was he taking me? He threw me on somewhere hard. I think it was a car. What will happen to Krystal? I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with my hands tied to a pole. I was still gagged. Where was I? I tried to pull the gag out with my knuckles. I was startled when I heard the same voice. "I could torture you for doing this to my friend. But I need you to get him out."

I wanted to talk but I couldn't through the gag. He pulled it off. "What are you talking about?" His eyes narrowed down to me. "You got my friend arrested remember? Don't act as if you don't know. The guy texted me. He said, 'This brat got me arrested near the shops today. Follow her and make her set me free. Make her tell the police that she was lying and that it was actually my wallet she stole.' So you're going to do exactly that. I followed you all the way home. So don't lie to me."

It was Krystal then. He was mistaking me for Krystal. I have to play along so he won't goo after her, too. "Well, I'm not doing it. He deserves to goo to jail for stealing my wallet," I said boldly. "I'l go to jail too." The guy glared and slapped me.

"You will do it. Or I'll blow your house up. I set bombs on the house. I will do this." Bombs? He's lying. But should I take the risk? "Do it or I'll shoot you as part of the deal." I pointed a gun at me. I have no choice but to do it. I nodded.

Krystal pov~~

I was so hungry. Victoria would usually wake up early to make eggs for me. Perhaps she's tired. But she's only 20 years old. That's not old. I made eggs myself. They didn't taste as good as Victoria's but it's food. I should get a job. I need to pay back the money I spented.

So I went out the doors to search for job.

Minho pov~~

How dare she! Did she know who she was dealing with? Now because of her, I'm in jail! I can't wait til she gets her karma. I'm gonna be out of this jail. Then we'll find ways to torture her like we always do. I slumped in my jail cell. I loved money. That's why i attacked her wallet. And she nearly got me killed!

"Help! Another break-out!" Looks like someone's breaking out of jail. I heard an explosion. It was the person next to me. He blew a hole in his wall and sneaked out. He nearly blew a hole in my wall too. Could I fit through? Yes, I could!

I'm free! Now to torture that girl. But first, I want some money. I headed to the shops again.