attitude problem

Criminal Love Story

Minho pov~~

Krystal finally came back from the bathroom. "What took you so long?" I hissed. She sent me a glare. "It was a long ride, okay?" Sheesh. Such an attitude problem. Krystal kicked me from under the table. This has to stop. I looked around a bought a knifer to her side, under her shirt. "You better stop hitting me or else I'll make a tiny wound on ou every time you do that." She scowled at me and pushed it away. "No kinves on the plane."

She's smart. I thought of a better idea. "How about I call my friend and tell him to make some marks on your sister instead?"

That got her to send me and icy glare. I could tell she was really struggling not to twist my arm right now. I smirked and we didn't talk for a while.I turned around and caught her staring at my pocket, where my phone was. She quickly looked away.

Victoria pov~~

"I'm telling you to eat it! It's not poison!" I refused to eat that apple. I'm not eating anything that was given from him. "You're gonna starve." I don't care. I hit him in the face with my free hand. Nichkhun felt frusterated. Good. I pushed him away form me with my feet. "Fine then."

He took out his phone. What was he doing? "What are you doing?" Nichkhun sighed. "If you're not going to cooperate with me, then I'm sure Minho will make Krystal do so for you." I gasped. "Are you going to eat it or not? I actually washed this you know." I nodded and snatched the apple from him with my free hand and reluctantly bit it. It did taste good.

"You know, my friend here says that Krystal's coming to fetch you." My eyes widened. Krystal? "I'm pretty sure she won't die though." He chuckled, nervously. I threw my apple straight at his head. "Hey! I was reassuring you." I don't care. I wanted to sleep.

Nichkhun pov~~

I saw her eyes close and she slept. That really wasn't fair. You can't just throw something at someone and then fall asleep. Then that person can't hurt you back. I silently unclicker her handcuffs, hoping she'll be comfortable in her sleep.

Krystal pov~~

"Stop gripping me like that, Minho! I'm not going to run away, I do care about Victoria still," I said through clenched teeth. He ignored me. His grip was too strong. I really want to kill him. People threw curious looks at us, as we were without luggage. I ran to the path that leads to the plane. The path that wobbles because it's above the ground like ten feet. It always makes me nervous. "Minho, please slow down." He kept on running, jerking my hand foward.

"Ah! Minho!" I pulled his hand back, till he stumbled. "I'm not going till you slow down. I need to catch my breath." Minho hissed in frusteration. "It's almost 10:30 pm! The plane is gonng leave!" I waited til a few more seconds and ran faster then Minho did. I heard him murmer something and didn't bother to care.

~on the plane~

The plane was about to set off. Minho forced me on the seat beside the window. "Don't push me," I snapped at him. He just smiled at me, making me want to hit him so bad. "Minho, you have issues." I turned my back to him, though my mind wandered to the phone in his pocket.