Where's Victoria

Criminal Love Story

Krystal pov~~

I got a job at the the town's most expensive shoe store. All I have to do, is to show people what shoes they need. They had the same red heels as I bought yesturday. Only it was like $10 more expensive. Wow. What a ripoff. The ones I bought were the last pair.

I helped many people with the shoes. I could understand their tastes so well. I knew there was a gothic one. She looked at me warmly, as if we knew each other. Did I give off the goth look too? People say I do. I don't mind. Black is the in color. I showed her the black boots with skulls on them. Too bad I'm only getting paid $7 an hour.

Minho pov~~

I examined the shops, which ones to rob. That shoestore looked nice. It was expensive but lots of customers like to bargain. I hope not by a lot. I looked through the window to get a picture of where the cashier is, where the security guards are. My eyes stopped when I saw a girl in her teens. It was that same girl who got me in jail. But how could that be?

Nichkhun said she got the girl. He probably got the wrong one. Argh! How could he mess up on this? I texted him about this. I wanted a picture of the person he captured.

Nope, that girl was definitely not her. I called him myself.

"That's not her, you idiot! How could you pick the wrong girl?!"

"I followed her into the house. She had her hoodie up so I couldn't see her face or hair. This person must be her sister, they look kinda alike. (Let's just assume they do.)"

Her sister?! "Bring her to your house. I have to think." I hung up. Actually, I just wanted some rest. I walked back to my house.

Krystal pov~~

"Unnie! I got a job! It's not much but it'll have to do," I spoke as I entered the house. It was silent. Huh? Don't tell me she's sleeping again? Or is she giving me the silent treatment because of yesturday?

Frusterated, I went up to her room. The door was already opened. Huh? She wasn't in her room. She didn't make her bed. Had she gone lazy? I called her name, but there was no answer.

Where was she?