Update 06

Obsession

        You slowly opened your eyes placing your hand on your forehead, you were laying down in a rather comfortable bed. Looking down and then to the side you realized you weren't home but in an unfamiliar bed that belonged to Hoonmin. He was in a chair beside you his eyes closed with a book opened in his lap. Sitting up silently you peered over to see what he had been reading and saw prettily drawn pictures and recognized the artwork.

 

        Dramatically he was reading a manhwa, one that was popular amongst females, you knew this because it was one you often talked about with your close friends. 'Maybe that's why he was nice he's trying to have the personality of male manhwa character,' the thought crossed your mind before you saw him stirring. You looked away and placed your hand back on your head closing your eyes to make it seem as if you had just woken up and didn't see anything.

 

        "Are you okay? How are you feeling?" Hoonmin was right next to you his arm on your shoulder, you heard the book hit the floor. He was worried and it was weird. "Sorry I didn't take you home I wanted to make sure that you weren't infected I don't know if you're immune yet or not."

 

        You looked over at him questionably. "Demons are impure creatures a simple touch could infect a normal human but then again you're not normal. In any case I had to make sure you were okay." He had a light expression he wasn't smiling but his neutral face was good, you realized that he was really handsome but you hated that feeling and ignored it.

 

        "I feel fine, what time is it?" you were worried about the time, you needed a uniform and probably to bathe and make lunch as you were informed to do.

 

        "It's Sunday, and don't worry I left a note on your kitchen counter telling your parents that you'll be spending the day with friends. You do have friends right?" he furrowed his brow and watched you as your mouth slowly fell open.

 

        "Of course I have friends," you spat quickly, disliking his assumption of your lonely life. "Did you forge my handwriting?" you asked hoping it looked something like yours otherwise you would be busted and probably grounded.

 

        "Yeah, since you were asleep someone had to, I just used the example from your diary," he was so calm as he said this as if it wasn't even a crime.

 

        "You read my diary?" you stayed as calm as possible and watched as he nodded his head. "You were in my room?" he nodded again the composure stuck on his face. "You know you're a jerk right?"

 

        "Don't worry I read the early entries nothing could have been about me in those ones, unless you're a stalker." You lowered your eyes while looking away your anger bubbling as you listened to his conclusions. "You should lay down," his voice was soft and his hand warm as he lightly pushed you back down onto the bed. He hovered over you slightly for a moment. "I'm going to make breakfast," he stated while walking away quickly.

 

        You weren't sure but you thought you had seen him blushing. 'He must not have close contact with people often or something,' you thought, not really sure how abnormal he really was. Laying down felt nice and soon your eyes closed sleep engulfed you from your improper previous time of waking up.

 

        "Hello?" Hoonmin's voice was disturbing your slumber as your eyes flickered open his face disturbed it as well.

 

        "What?" you asked grumpily.

 

        "Are you hungry?" his neutral face was showing again, and this was when you realized he was wearing a white muscle shirt instead of a shirt that covered his entire arms and torso. You were taken by surprise at his amount of muscle. 'He really did train for something,' you thought to yourself slightly wanting him to wrap his arms tightly around you.

 

        "Um, yeah I could eat," you forced yourself to look away from his body and back up to his face which didn't help a lot either. He smiled at you and handed you a bowl filled with rice and assorted vegetables. You started to politely devour the delicious food in front of you.

 

        "So I was thinking," Hoonmin started shyly as he looked down at his feet. You had already finished and were looking up at him waiting for him to finish his sentence. "You know since your parents think you're spending the day with friends, maybe we could, um," the rest of his sentence was so mumbled you couldn't make sense of it, but he was cute as he fumbled over his words.

 

        "Sorry did quite catch that," you teased playfully poking his arm lightly. Hoonmin looked up stepped back and then looked away, he was blushing it was shone clearly on his face.

 

        "Uh, since we need to keep an image we should go on a date," his voice was quaking and his words were slow. You forced yourself to stop smiling so you could remind yourself that you weren't going to fall for him.

 

        "Sure, have you ever been on a date?" you were asking serious not sure he even know what he was doing.

 

        “Well, um,” he scratched at the back of his head. “Most people go see movies or eat out or shop right?” he was asking because he didn't actually know. You smiled, pleased that he was unable to fully understand society.

 

        “Yeah, or we could walk through the park and have a picnic, there are plenty of things to do most dates just include spending time with your significant other it doesn't really matter what we're doing. But if you want to make an appearance then walking through the mall wouldn't hurt, we don't actually have to shop.”

 

        “Okay so people that we go to school with would be there wouldn't they?” it seemed like a goal of his for everyone to suspect that they were a couple, which technically they were.

 

        “Of course, teenagers love the mall, clothes are like a lifestyle for some of them,” You explained it in the simplest terms.

 

        “Clearly you're not one of those teenagers,” he stated while looking you over.

 

        “There's is nothing wrong with my wardrobe.” you snapped not pleased with being insulted by a socially inept male. “So what do you want to do today?”