Update 05

Obsession

       You were crouched behind a bush dressed all in black waiting were you were told to when you heard a laughing sound from behind you. Hoonmin was groping his stomach as he laid down on the ground. "What?" you asked standing up to walk over towards him. "I thought we were supposed to be quiet?"

 

       He finished laughing and sat up looking up at you from the ground still. "What were you doing crouched behind a bush?" he asked as if it was a ridiculous thing to do. "This isn't a stealth mission to steal a diamond ring or anything and whats up with the outfit?"

 

       "What's up with your attitude aren't you supposed to be all composed and nothing like a real boy?" it was starting to annoy you in a weird way, how he would do cute things like t two of you were on a date and he was interested in you or something.

 

       "Okay I can be mean, this doesn't have to be enjoyable but for the record you don't need to wear all black it doesn't help, they see differently," he got up and walked past you as if nothing happened. "Go stand by that tree just lean against it but don't sit I need you to be able to move quickly."

 

       You listened and walked over to the tree he was pointing at and stood underneath it. "Would it be okay to roll away from you imaginary hunting partner?" you had been here for a while and hadn't seen anything and just assumed this was a weird scheme to make you look like an idiot.

 

       Hoonmin climbed up into the tree and looked down at you. "Just stand there and look pretty," he looked and paused before speaking again. "Nevermind just stand their the last part isn't possible,"

 

       Your mouth opened and you glared up at him before gritting your teeth and turning away crossing your arms you just looked into the distance while sighing heavily. It was really late and you were tired, so to entertain yourself you tried to remember what happened today and realized that Hoonmin had complimented you several times between the food you made him and his short lived pretty comment it really was like you were in a relationship.

 

       You couldn't see anything in the dark but you didn't need to when you were pushed aside and to the ground. Hoonmin stood above you his back to you as he moved to the side dodging a rather large sword looking arm that he proceeded to attack with his knife severing the arm from the shadowy body. It made a roaring noise as its blue eyes shone brightly.

 

       "Get up don't just lay there," he yelled to you before charging at the beast. He jumped, placing his hand on it's shoulder to flip to it's backside clearly running the glowing blade across it's back to spin around near the ground attacking the back of the creatures legs. You sat up supported by your arms but couldn't move from the shock.

 

       Even without light the look on it's face was horrifying even with blue eyes there was still blood lust as it hungrily looked at you. Ignoring the wounds it had it lunged towards you with it's remaining arm reaching for you. It had lightly grazed your arm before the cloud of smoke followed by the familiar oozing puddle of blue.

 

       Your breathing was uneasy and you saw Hoonmin rushing towards you his blade now like a sparkling sword. There was no peripheral vision as everything was slowly engulfed in black his voice was as if he was speaking to you underwater.

 

        Then you fell.