~Chapter 9~

My 6 Brothers...

Doojoon's Pov.

Even though I act happy, I am not... Firstly, I thought I have 5 siblings.Secondly, Who is my parents? Thirdly, why did my parents abandon me? I need to find out... Not about why my parents abandon me but who and I don't think I can treat my siblings or should I say step siblings like last time.

Hyunseung's Pov

Pretending to be happy? Ha! It's tough~ Why would my parents abandon me?! Why didn't my step parents tell me?!Dosen't the rest feel upset?! I don't have the ability to treat my step siblings like usual anymore. But I have to find out who my real parents are. 

Junhyung's Pov

I HATE HOW I WAS ABANDONED! I thought I had 6 siblings... I cannot treat my step siblings the same anymore...But there is one question in my mind... WHO IS MY PARENTS?!

Yoseob's Pov

Well, I really want to be happy... What did I do wrong? Why was I abandoned? I lightened the mood? HAHAHA CRAP! I want to know my biological parents. Ask them why they abandoned me!

Kikwang's Pov

Was I a bad kid? Why was I abandoned? I will try to treat my step siblings the same... NOT! It is mission IMPOSSIBLE!

Dongwoon's Pov

Hyung's can take the news??? Well, I can't! I would never ever treat my siblings the same! Would I? I look happy outside but in here, I'm a broken piece of trash!

Jiyoon's Pov

I wonder if oppa's mind... I will treat them the same, but will they treat me the same? Who is my biological parents? I just wanna know...

After playing, we ate dinner. It was not as lively as usual. It was quieter and the atmosphiere was colder. Even though there was no wind, It seemed like it was a VERY windy day. During dinner, there was not a single sound. It was an awkward silence.One that can never be broken. One like, you tried to start a conversation, one verse and it ends... I wish,nothing would change. Maybe they would distance themselves away from me. From each other. Nah~ They would never do that! Haha?

Doojoon:I'm full. I will be going up now. 

He walked up just like that. One by one, they  started walking up to their rooms. Leaving me with my parents. I finished up my food.

Jiyoon:Omma, appa, I will go wash the plates.

Appa:Neh.

I bowed and cleared everyone's bowl before heading back to my room. I took a bath and slept.

(The next morning)

Someone opened my door and in came appa and omma.

Appa:Wake up Jiyoon! It's already 7.30!

I shot up from my sleeping position.

Jiyoon:MWOYA?! 

My school starts at 8! I rushed to prepare and came out at 7.45! I grabbed my school bag and rushed up after bidding goodbye to my parents. What is wrong with my oppa's?! They usually wake me up! Did that news hurt them that much? Well let me tell you something, it hurt as much for me too!

Finally I reached school. It was 8.05!

Teacher:Yoon Jiyoon! You are late! After school, stayback to clean up the sports room! 

Jiyoon:Neh...

What other choice do I have?! I bowed and went to class. 

(In class)

I knocked on the door and went in. I bowed and apologised before returning to my seat. At my seat, I spotted a guy sitting beside me. Ya, the seat beside me was empty since the teacher caught us talking and swaped Soyeon's seat. I went towards my sit and sat down.

Guy:Annyeong! I am Ok Taecyeon!

Jiyoon:Oh! Annyeong! I am Yoon Jiyoon!

Taecyeon:Wanna go lunch together? I have friends! Wanna meet them?

Jiyoon:Oh, ok then! 

Since Soyeon was absent today, I agreed!

(Lunch)

I packed my bag and followed Taecyeon. Then, I saw a bunch of guys there. I have never seen them before! Must be new students!

I introduced myself first...

Jiyoon:Annyeonghaesaeyo! I am Yoon Jiyoon~

I bowed.

Guy:Annyeonghaesaeyo Jiyoon! I am Kim Junsu, this is Nickhun, Wooyoung,Junho and Chansung! And I guess you know Taecyeon. And we are, 

Everyone:2PM!

He said pointing to each member.

I smiled at them and we headed to the canteen together. The lunch was filled with laughter and jokes... They are quite funny!

(Skip to afterschool)

I went to clean up the sportsroom. While cleaning, the door opened, revealing Taecyeon and the others. 

Junsu:Hi Jiyoon!

Jiyoon:er hi? What are your doing here?

Wooyoung:Oh we forgot something! And why are you here?

Jiyoon:I was late... Hehe...

Chansung:Why don't we help you?

Jiyoon:No it's really O-

They started cleaning. I shrugged my shoulders and continued

(After)

We were finally done! 

Jiyoon:Thanks guys!

Taecyeon:No problem! It's our plesure to help our chingu~Erm... Can you also show us around the school? 

Jiyoon:Yeah! No problem but can I do it with a friend that is absent?

Junho:Yup! 

We talked alot and we bid goodbye after we exited the school. It was fu- Oh S***! I forgot to tell my oppa's that I would be home late! I checked my phone... What I expected was like 100 of missed calls BUT there were none... I was happy that they weren't all 'Overprotective' But sad that maybe they forgot about me... I took the bus home...

(At home)

The moment I reached home, I went in and saw all my oppa's glaring at me.

Doojoon:Where were you?

Hyunseung:Do you know how worried we were?

I saw them in their school uniform. Usually, the moment they got home, they would go bathe and come out with fresh clothes BUT, they were in school uniform and that means they just got back home! If you say they forgot, well, they would NEVER forget...

Junhyung:ANSWER THAT STUPID QUESTION YOU IDIOT!

It was the first time he shouted at me...

Jiyoon:I was late so I was a-

Wait a minute! Did he just call me an idiot?! 

Jiyoon:I was at school since your forgot to wake me up... And did you call me an.... Idiot?!

Tears were at the brim of my eyes, threatening to fall, my eyes were watery. 

Junhyung:We forgot?! Waking up is YOUR own buisness and I didn't call you an Idiot!Don't put words in my mouth!

Jiyoon:You did... And usually your would wake me up...

Junhyung:No I didn't!Call you an idiot! And so what if we usually wake you up?! You should wake up yourself if no one woke you up! Are we your maids?

I was loosing my patience...

Jiyoon:Yes you did! Right oppas?

No one replied... They just stared at me and looked away...

Junhyung:See??? 

Jiyoon:Don't think I don't know ok? Your didn't even care! Did I even recieve a miss call? Don't think I'm dumb! Your just came bac-

*Ring ring*

My phone rang. I picked it up and heard Taecyeon's voice.

Taecyeon:Erm hi! You home yet?

Jiyoon:Neh! Thank you Taecyeon! I will call you back later ok?

Taecyeon:Ok! Bye

Doojoon:Wow! Yoon Jiyoon here has a boyfriend! I mean, who the hell would one her as a girlfriend?!

What?! What?! Why are they acting this way?!

Jiyoon:HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND! And I know your just came back ok?! 

Yoseob:How do you know?! What prove do you have?

yoseob oppa? Is that him?

Tears fell out of my eyes. He was the person I least expected to talk this way!I ran up to my room and slammed the door... Ever since that news, they were like that! I threw my bag on the floor. I heard them talking...

Doojoon:Such a crybaby!

BEAST:Ya I know!

More tears streamed down my eyes... I went to bathe and recieved a message from Taecyeon. Yeah... I gave him my number...

(Blue for tacyeon, green for Jiyoon)

Annyeong~ You haven't called me back yet~ :(

Haha sorry~ I was just quarelling with my brothers... 

Oh BEAST? Or whatever their name is>.<

Neh... How did you know?

Heard of in school...

Oh... Was it spreading? Well I will tell you a secret. BEAST is not my biological brothers... We were all adopted... After they heard the news they started acting all bad and I don't know...

Really?! Well, 2PM will always be with you~

Well thanks~ I gotta go... Bye~ ^.^

Oh ok... Bye~ ^^

I purposely ended the conversation... I needed some time to think...

Doojoon's Pov

I didn't mean to talk to her like that but I just needed to vent my frustration but I know  it's the wrong way... What can I do?! I can't hold it! I will try~ Did we go too far?

Kikwang and Dongwoon's Pov

I feel bad for not helping her... But I didn't know what to say... Even if I did, I just couldn't~

Yoseob's Pov

Did I go too far? I didn't right? 

Junhyung's Pov

I didn't mean too call her idiot~..

Hyunseung's Pov

She is right... We just came home... We totally forgot about her... But Junhyung did worse so mine is not comparable to his...

Everyone's Pov(Except Jiyoon)

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author's note.

SURPRISE! THIS IS NOT THE MISUNDERSTANDING~ IT IS SOON!!!! OH AND 2PM! Surprise guest! Eh? Subscribe and comment~