~Chapter 8~

My 6 Brothers...

Dongwoon's Pov

We Jogged all the way to the nearby shopping mall's candy shop.It was soooo tiring but we bought tons of sweets and lollipops,so, all my tiredness were gone! After that, we jogged alll the way back home AGAIN== We stopped sometimes and only Kikwang hyung ran all the way without stopping. What a sports freak...

(At home)

We finally reached home and we went in. The moment we go in, we saw appa and omma. It has been 2 years? Since we saw them. That time, Jiyoon and I were only 19...

Yoseob:APPA! OMMA!

Jiyoon:I missed you~

We all went in but didn't hug them since we were all sweaty.

Appa:Ok, go bathe first, we have something to say.

The four youngest:NEH~

We all went up to bathe.

Jiyoon's Pov

After bathing, I went downstairs for our family gathering.Since all of us were already there, they started talking.

Appa:Ok, since now you have all turned 20 and above, we have to tell you something....

Omma:You guys are not blood related...

Everyone:MWO?!

Appa:We adopted you when you were all babies...

Doojoon:Why didn't you tell us?

Omma:We wanted to let you know when you all were 20 and above...But you treat each other as siblings right?

Everyone:Neh~ 

Yoseob:And we will always.

Appa:And, your sirnames are not all "Yoon" Except for Doojoon. Do you want to know your real names?

Everyone(Except Doojoon):Yes...

Appa:Ok, Hyunseung, your name was Jang Hyunseung... Junhyung, your name was Yong Junhyung... Yoseob, your name was Yang Yoseob... Kikwang, Lee Kikwang. Dongwoon, Son Dongwoon and lastly, Jiyoon, Kim Jiyoon.

Omma:Would you like us to call your real names?

Jiyoon:It's fine... I like Yoon Jiyoon

The rest:Yeah, me too!

Appa:So, is everything ok? No hard feelings?

Everyone:No...

I can't believe it! So, I was adopted? Well, we are a happy family so it should be fine... ^.^Then there was awkward silence.

Yoseob:So! Let's play? We got candy~

Yoseob broke the silence.

Junhyung:Yeah... It's been ages since we saw you appa and omma...

Doojoon:So when are your going back to the states?

Appa:Never... We are staying!

Everyone:Chincha?! YES!

Then we all started talking to each other happily. We played games and ate dinner. It was very fun!

Author's note

Surprise! hehe! Thank you for commenting! I got the idea from rose3ina and Shirakawa. Keep the comments coming! Don't worry! More action will be being input! Subscribe and comment! Gomawo again!