~Chapter 15~

My 6 Brothers...

Flashback

??:WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOON JIYOON?!

End(Jiyoon's Pov)

Jiyoon:Oppas?

Doojoon:Don't- Call- Us- Oppa!!!!!!!

Junhyung:Or should we say, KIM JIYOON? 

Kikwang:We don't want a sister that bullies our friends!

My head was still pain but my heart hurt more. I felt a pang in my chest. Are they my... Oppas?

Soohyun:It's... fine oppas...

Acting innocent? 

Yoseob:No it's not! 

Then he stepped forward and.... and... slapped me?!

Jiyoon:Oppa! I really did-

Doojoon:We saw what we saw! Get out!

Jiyoon:No oppa I-

Junhyung:GET OUT KIM JIYOON!

Jiyoon:Bu-

Yoseob:NO BUTS! GET OUT BEFORE I FORCE YOU OUT!

Ouch! My heart, head, face, literally everywhere hurt!

Jiyoon:Oppa let me-

Then, I got PULLED out by Hyunseung. Wonder why they didn't notice my injury? They were busy with... Soohyun... Hyunseung slapped me outside the toilet! Another slap?

Hyunseung:GET OUT OF THE SCHOOL NOW!

I had no choice but to slowly walk away.

(Outside school)

My head throbbed even harder! It was hurting! 

Taecyeon:Oh! JIYOON ah! Hello~

I heard Taecyeon. He ran towards me with the 2PM members following behind. I had no energy left to turn back and the next thing I know, I fell to the ground, unconcious.I heard people calling my name. But...*Blackout*

Taecyeon's Pov

The guys and I just went out of school and we saw Jiyoon infront of us. I called out for her and ran towards her. She suddenly fell to the ground. all the 2PM members crowded around her and shouted for her.

Taecyeon:I will carry her to my car. Wooyoung and Junsu, follow me! Chansung, Junho and nickhun call Doojoon! 

Junsu:OMG! There is... B-B-Blood! O-on the floor from her HEAD! 

Junho:It's definitely NOT from the floor as the way she fell was hand first!

Chansung:Just stop wasting time! Just GO!

The three of us went to my car. Jiyoon was on my back. While the other three stayed to call her siblings. What the hell happened?!We droved to the hospital and she was still unconcious. Blood was flowing out profusely and her cheeks were swollen! We finally reached the hospital and she was taken to the emergency room.It seemed serious! Please live Jiyoon! 

(Meanwhile at the school compund.)Doojoon's Pov

I can't believe Jiyoon would do that! While we were treating Soohyun's bruises on her hand, my cell phone rang. It was an unknown number. I picked up the call.

Doojoon:Yobeosaeyo?

Junho:It's me Junho.

Doojoon:What do you want Junho?If you want Jiyoon, she is not with us. By-

Junho:Wait! Jiyoon is at the hospital! You need to go to Seoul General Ho-

Junhyung snatched the phone from me.

Junhyung:WE DON'T CARE!

Then he hung up.

Yoseob:Who was that? Why did you hang up?

Junhyung:Junho.

Kikwang:Oh Jiyoon's friend? What does he want?

Junhyung:Something about Jiyoon in the hospital.

Junho's Pov

Junho:They hung up... They said they didn't care!

Chansung:MWOYA?! Their sister is in the hospital and they don't care?! 

Nickhun:Oh ya! We are holding Jiyoon's phone! We can call their parents!

Junho:No need to use her phone. I already have their contact numbers.

How? Yeah so I asked it from her since in case of an accident... Like now...

Chansung:Ok so CALL!

Junho:Ok.

I called their parents.

Mr Yoon:Yobeosaeyo?

Junho:Hello uncle, my name is Junho, I am Jiyoon's good friend. She is at Seoul General Hospital. Please go and see her.

Mr Yoon:What happend?!

Junho:We saw her and she fainted. There was blood from her head but we don't really know the details.

Mr Yoon:Ok, we will be right there!

Author's note

OK! So, BEAST Does not care... What will happen? Subscribe and comment! Gomawo!