~Chapter 16~

My 6 Brothers...

No one's Pov

2PM and Mr&Mrs Yoon are waiting outside the emergency room. Mr&Mrs Yoon Just arrived while 2PM has been there. Mr yoon suddenly recieved a call.

Mr Yoon:Yobeosaeyo?

??:This is Seoul high's principal. We need you to come to the school now... 

Mr Yoon:May I know the reason?

Now, 2PM and Mrs Yoon were staring at him.

Principal:We need to show you something.

Mr Yoon:Ok...Bye.

Principal:Bye.

Then they hung up. Mr Yoon left with Mrs Yoon while 2PM stayed to wait. 

(At the school's principal office)

Principal:Hello Mr Yoon and Mrs Yoon, please take a seat.

Both parents sat down.

Principal:We installed a secret camera in the toilet near the door and we got a video of your child, Yoon Jiyoon, getting physically bullied by a new student. Her brothers which is also your sons, verbally scolded her.Please watch.

Then, the video played. Mr&Mrs Yoon were shocked. It showed the whole scene replay.Then, it stopped.

Principal:We will leave it to you to decide what punishment to give her.

Mr Yoon:Just suspend her for 1 week an call her parents. We also want the video can we?

Principal:Are you sure? 

Mrs Yoon:Yes.

Principal:Ok then...

The video was passed to them.They called the 2PM members first and told them that they had to head home for some reason.

Mr Yoon's Pov

I was mad at my 6 boys. I was also mad at that young lady. But even if we do someting to that girl, nothing can be changed. Those 6 boys.... I am so disspointed in them!

(At home)

I entered the house with my wife and saw them sitting on the couch watching TV. I off the TV.

Doojoon:Oh, Appa! Why did you off it??

I ignored him and on the DVD player. I placed the CD in and it played the scene we saw just now. The 6 of them were shock. Their mouths were hanging open.

(After the video)

Mr Yoon:I'M VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH THE 6 OF YOU! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO YOUR SISTER! YOUR SISTER FOR GOODNESS SAKE! WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?! 

Mrs Yoon:Me too boys. 

Then both of us shook our head at them and went out of the house. I slammed the door, leaving them dumb founded.I am VERY dissapointed...

No one's Pov

(At the house)

Beast was still on the sofa staring into mid air stunned.

Doojoon broke the silence.

Doojoon:I a-a-am g-guilty....I'm going to the hospital... 

Then he stood up and went to his room to change.The rest snapped back to reality and followed what Doojoon was doing. Since they had their own car, they went separately.

(Hospital)

They all met at the hospital's lobby and went to the emergency room. They knew which hospital as Doojoon remembered.

As they reached, they met eyes with 2PM who was staring at them with anger and their parents who were ignoring them. They never felt this upset.

5 hours.

10 hours

11 hours.

12 hours.

After 12 hours, the doctor finally came out.

Doctor:Are you the family of Yoon jiyoon?

Mr Yoon:Neh. The two of us are her parents. Those 6 over there(2PM) are her friends while the other are some people(BEAST).

BEAST was shocked, they were her brothers, not some people.

Doctor:Oh is it ok for all of them to hear?

Mrs Yoon:It's ok for the 6 of them(2PM) and us but not them(BEAST)

Doctor:Oh then can the 6 of you(BEAST) kindly move away. Thanks

BEAST had no choice but to move to aside.

Doctor:Ok. I have good news and bad news. Which one first?

Everyone:GOOD!

Doctor:Ok, the good news is that we manage to stop the blood from clotting. And the bad news' are that she is not out of danger yet. She might either wake up or don't wake up. Even if she wakes up, 70% She will either be in veggie state or loose her memory and 30% chance none would happen.

Mrs Yoon:Oh thank you very much doctor. Can we go see her?

Doctor:I suggest the maximum is 3. I'm sorry, we have tried our best.

Everyone bowed.

Mr Yoon:Would you like to go in first?

2PM:No no it's ok. Your go first.

Mrs Yoon:Do you mind helping us to update the 6 boys about Jiyoon?

Junsu:Neh~ It's ok we don't mind.

Mr Yoon:Thanks!

Then Mr&Mrs Yoon went into the ward. 2PM went towards where BEAST were seating.

Doojoon:How is our sister?

Wooyoung:Firstly, I think you have no right to call her YOUR sister. Base on what Taecyeon told us, you hurt her umpteem times!

Junho:Yeah! Secondly, we would not have told you if it wasn't for your parent's request AND left you in suspense.

Taecyeon:And lastly, the doctor managed to stop the blood from clotting BUT she is NOT out of danger yet. She might either wake up or not.Even if she wakes up, 70% she might be in veggie state OR loose her memory and 30% None would happen.

Chansung:We have said our part. And we ARE ALL utterly dissapointed with the 6 of you! 

Junsu:We really would have left you here knowing NOTHING if it wasn't for your parents request. THINK about your actions. We're off.

Then one by one, they left BEAST speechless.

Doojoon:I-I regret...

Junhyung:I shouldn't have...

Hyunseung:What if she leaves us?

Yoseob:I-I-I am dissapointed with myself. I miss her~

Kikwang:jiyoon is the best sister anyone can ever want...

Dongwoon:I wanna see her. I-I-I..... Nevermind.

BEAST'S Pov

I'm sorry Jiyoon! I HATE Soohyun! I should have trusted Jiyoon! Jiyoon ah, Mianhae....

Author's note

Yay! Another chapter! Subscribe and comment! Gomawoyo OH and should I make a sad ending? Or a happy one?I know i'm asking again but both has it's good points...Hmmmm...