~Chapter 10~

My 6 Brothers...

Jiyoon's Pov(The next morning)

I set my own alarm since I knew that they would not wake me up... I woke up at 5 am.. Yeah early? I don't wanna see them... I hope Soyeon is ok today.

*Grrrr* My stomach grumbled... Hehe I missed dinner... Even when my parents called me to go out... I just ignored them. I know i'm rude but I think I need some time alone. 

(Green is still for Jiyoon ok?)

To:Soyeon

Hi Soyeon~ I know I'm early... Are you ok? Well I will be going to the Cafe near our school. So, you don't have to come to my house! Ok see you st school maybe. And there are new guys i our school! They asked me to show them around and I told them I will bring them with you so are you ok with it? Hehe^.^

I left my phone on the table and changed into my uniform. I took my bag and went out of the house. I went to the nearby Cafe and ordered a coffee. Today, I did not wear my nerd glasses! I will show my true self!I'm sick and tired of 'Faking' and I don't think BEAST will care anyway... 

Waiter:Here is your Coffee pretty~

He winked.I just smiled and nodded. Tsk tsk tsk SEDUCTIVE! Eww! I slowly drank my coffee and in a blink of an eye, 7 am! I walked to school and reached there at like 7.15? In class, I saw Taecyeon already there. He waved and I just waved back with a smile.

Taecyeon:Woah! You look awesome!

Jiyoon:Haha thanks...

Taecyeon:How are you feeling?

Jiyoon:Ok thanks...

Taecyeon:Well, that's goos to hear... 

We talked about like lots of things and students slowly started coming in. While we were talking, I felt a tap on my shoulder... I looked up and it was...

Jiyoon:SOYEON!

Soyeon:Hey~ So, why so early today?

Jiyoon:No reason and Soyeon this is Taecyeon. Taecyeon, this is Soyeon.

I pointed while introducing.

Soyeon:Oh noce to meet you! I am Kim Soyeon! I am Jiyoon's best friend!

Taecyeon:Hi! I am Ok Taecyeon! 

They shook hands. 

Jiyoon:So, We can show you around later?

I ask Taecyeon.

Taecyeon:Neh~

Then the teacher came in. We all greeted her. She talked about conecpts and then the next thing I heard was...

Teacher:Class dismissed!

I packed my bag as usual but since my next lesson was at the same place, I left my bag there. I left with Taecyeon and Soyeon.We met 2PM at the canteen and went off to explore the school. We first went to the library and then to the music room, the dance room, and many other interesting places. We stoped at the canteen once again and bought our food. It was noisy, so, we went to the rooftop for lunch.

Junsu:This school is HUGE! So many different awesome places!

Junho:Yeah~

Taecyeon:Thanks for showing us around~

Jiyoon:No problem!

He winked at me. My heart sped. What was this feeling? Lunch was fun... Then, back to boring lessons-_-'' 

(After school)

Since Soyeon's mother picked her up, I went home alone... Yeah wonder where Doojoon and the rest went? I have NO IDEA... And I also decided to stop calling them "Oppa" as I think they won't care anyway...Well, you can say that I'm a little angry...

(At home)

I opened the door with my house key. I don't want those idiots to open the door for me anyway. The moment I went in, I once again saw BEAST sitting on the couch staring into midair. Haha soo funny! I controlled my laughter. I put on a blank face. Without greeting them, I walked up to my room. 

Doojoon:YA! Is that how you treat your brothers? Yoon Jiyoon?

I stopped my steps and turned around.

Jiyoon:Fine. Hi idiots! Happy?Oh and you are NOT allowed to call me Yoon Jiyoon. Only EVERYONE except you! Call me Kim Jiyoon. Once I hear you say that, reminds me that I am your "Sister" Ya ok now, bye!

At the sister part I use my fingers to quote it.

I rolled my eyes and continues...

Junhyung:Idiots? We are your brothers!

I stopped my steps.

Jiyoon:Brothers my head! You don't even act like one now do you?

Yoseob:We do!

Dongwoon:What happen to the nice sister we had?! 

I turned around and faced "BEAST" 

Jiyoon:Nope! Erm... I don't think so! Did you remember to pick me up from school? Er let me think... NO!And, I changed... Why should I be nice to idiots?Ok now I have said my part as a "sister" And now Ba Bye~

Hyunseung:Can't you see we are sitting here waiting for you?

Jiyoon:No, I thought you were just waiting for me to be back so we can have our"Daily argument"!

Kikwang:YA!

I ignored him and went up to my bedroom. I slammed the door shut and locked the door.I was just angry... 

I took a bath and came out, only to see the 6 idiots in MY bedroom.

Jiyoon: HOW DID YOU COME IN???? GET OUT!!!

Doojoon:Firstly, we have a spare key. Secondly, we don't want to get out.

Jiyoon:If you don't get out, I will!

Junhyung:Be my guest!

I grabbed my jacket, phone and wallet and ran out of the room. I want to go to the park.

Yoseob:YA! Yoon Jiyoon! We were just kidding! 

They chased after me. I stopped and turned back. I saw them with hopeful faces. Thinking I would stop? BIG JOKE!

Jiyoon:DON'T CALL ME THAT! I SAID IT CLEARLY!

They stopped chasing and I slowed down my speed and enjoyed the scenery... I walked peacefuly and then,

BEAST:YOON JIYOON! WE ARE SORRY!!!!!!!

They shouted.I stood rooted to the ground they are gaining attention from the public. Aish! Why the hell must they shout?! I hate attention.I walked faster away while I heard footsteps nearing. Are they running?I turned back and saw them chasing after me.

I was still shocked and I couldn't move even if I wanted to. They neared and then. *Tap

I looked up and saw them smiling at me sheepishly.

Yoseob:So, are we forgiven??

Jiyoon:Promise not to shout again?I would have forgiven you if you apologised at home you know~Yeah~ I forgive you!And, sorry... I shoukdn't have called you idiots...

Doojoon ru- or should I say Doojoon oppa ruffled my hair and said:

Doojoon:We promise not to hurt you ever again! And yeah, you are forgiven...

Dongwoon:Group hug!

We hugged and went to a cafe for tea break... I can't believe we made up!

Author's note

Yea!Family problem solved! Or NOT! Shall we have a sneak peak of the next chapter?Ok!

Sneak peak

"Hey Jiyoon! Meet Soohyun! She is a new girl!You two get along ok?"

BEAST left to buy something.

"Annyeonghaesaeyo Yoon Jiyoon imnida!"

I put out my hand. She looked at my hand and smirked. 

"I'm not touching that filty hand of yours!"

End

Ok... The MISUNDERSTANDING~ *Plays evil music*

Haha ok subscribe and comment! Annyeong~