~Chapter 17~

My 6 Brothers...

Doojoon's pov

After appa&omma left, the 2PM members went in. Then,Yoseob, Dongwoon and I went in.

(In the ward)

All of us were staring at Jiyoon's pale and lifeless face.It made me feel,even worse... I hope she will wake up... I'm really regretful...We started talking to her.

Doojoon:Wake up Jiyoon... We're sorry...

Dongwoon:Yeah... Please??

Yoseob:Sorry Jiyoon. Wanna go to the candy shop again? It was fun...

But, there was no reply... Only the sounds of the machine. The 3 of us sighed and continued staring at her in silence EXCEPT for that Yoseob. He kept going on and on about how fun it would be.Soon, we had to go out and let the others come in.

Kikwang's Pov

After Doojoon hyung, Yoseob hyung and Dongwoon went out, me, Junhyung hyung and Hyunseung hyung went in.

(In the ward)

Jiyoon was so pale and... I don't know...We all then talked to her.

Kikwang:PLEASE wake up Jiyoon... Please?

Junhyung:Yeah... Don't leave us... We're sorry!

Hyunseung:Yeah. We should have trusted you Jiyoon, sorry...

No answer was given. We all continued staring at her pure, pale beautiful face.

No one's Pov

3 whole months pass. Jiyoon was still in coma, but she has been transfered to a normal ward. (Single room, their parents asked for it) Their parents forgave BEAST. Beast goes there EVERYDAY after school. They even stayed there EVERYNIGHT. Their school uniform are ALL brought there. The only time they left her was to go to the toilet and go home to bathe and also school. They sleep late at night, hoping that nothing happens in the middle of the night. Soyeon, jiyoon's best friend(If you forgot) Came to visit her everyday.Soohyun transfered school Not only was the months and days getting more, their hopes were going down.

(2pm)

BEAST just came back from school. They entered the ward and as usual, saw Jiyoon still sleeping.

Doojoon:When will she wake up?It's been 3 months...*Sigh*

Yoseob:I miss the old times.

Dongwoon:I really wan-

They were cut off by the sound of groaning coming from the bed.Everyone turned their attention towards the now awake Jiyoon.

Junhyung:Omo! Jiyoon! You are awake!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMO OMO OMO OMO OM- YA! HYUNG~

Everyone rushed towards the bed.Kikwang went to call the nurse. After the check,

Hyunseung:How are you feeling?

Kikwang:Are you ok?

Doojoon:Seriously are you o-

Jiyoon:ER Hem!1st, Yes I am, just my head is hurting. 2nd, I am feeling annoyed. And lastly, what are YOU doing here? Where is omma and appa? AND where are 2PM oppas?

Doojoon:You don't want us here?

Jiyoon:Not THAT... Is just that don't you think it's wrong? I'm sorry for all the trouble you may go...

junhyung:Ya~ It's not troublesome, what  makes you think so?

Jiyoon:Well, don't you think it's wrong to leave Soohyun alone and come and see a person who hit her???

Jiyoon asked sacarstically.

Yoseob:ya~ We are sorry! Forgive us? We promi-

Jiyoon:PAUSE! Don't promise. Promises are meant to be broken. You broke it once. I HATE that word.

Kikwang:Come on~ We're sorry!

Jiyoon:ya ya ok whatever now goo back to your Soohyun and Ba bye~

Jiyoon's Pov

I admit, that was wrong but I was still mad at them.

Hyunseung:Come on~ We will make it up please forgive us?

Jiyoon:Give me time. I-

The door opened, revealing appa and omma.

Jiyoon:Appa omma!

Appa:Omo you're awake? 

Omma:We were soooooooooooooooo worried.

Jiyoon:I'm sorry~

doojoon:We- will get going.

Jiyoon:yeah ok BYE!

Then BEAST left.

Appa:You haven't forgave them?

Jiyoon;Nope...

Omma:The time when you were still not awake, they were here the whole time... I'm not forcing you to forgive them but take that into consideration ok?

Oh! They did?

Jiyoon;Ok omma... 

Then we talked for awhile more before 2PM and Soyeon came.

Author's note

another chapter! Will update soon... Subscribe and comment! It's ending soon~^^