Chapter 6

Unexpected

UPDATEEE!! I'm sorry for any mistakes. Enjoyy ~~

***

"What a coincidence to meet you here!" The girl name Tiffany  clap her hand in excitement before offer it to me, which i gladly accept it. 

Oh my... Her hand is so soft that i could hold it all day long, and her smile... Never see a beautiful smile like this before. Before i could observe more i feel someone nudge my stomach and i absurdly let go of her hand and rub my sore spot.

"You hold her hand too long" Soojung said with blank tone and i glare at her, but she just scoff and glare back at me. Mr. Gary and the girl beside Soojung, wait what's her name again? Try to hold in their laughter. I see from the corner of my eyes that Tiffany is giggling and her cheeks are redden a bit.

Cute.

"Since you guys know each other already, i guess it'll make both of you easier" He smile at both of us,

"You can go to your class" Mr. Gary dismiss us. We bow and walk out from his office quietly.

"I need to said something to my sister"

"Sure" Tiffany said with a smile and i couldn't help but to smile back.

 

"Excuse me, can i borrow S -- Krystal for a while...?"

"Sulli. It's Sulli"

"Yeah Sulli"

"Of course!" Sulli smile brightly and i smile back at her before grab Soojung hand and drag her somewhere quieter.

"Can i borrow S -- I mean Krystal?" Krystal mimics me and glare at me.

"Next time don't forget the Jung" She add sarcastically.

"Hey i'm sorry okay! It just slipped from my tongue!" She roll her eyes.

"Text me when your class finish"

"Okay" I ruffle her hair and walk back to where the two girls wait for us.

 

"Shall we go?" Tiffany nod and we both start to walk to the class.

We walk to the class silently, or you can said that i'm just too busy obversing every inch of the school.

"So... Tiffany... right?"

"Yeah, and you're Jessica?"

"Yup" And the silent fall between us again. It's getting more awkward and awkward so i once again try to make a conversation with her.

"Tiffany is a foreign name, you're not from Korea?"

"Nope i'm from LA"

"Oh? I lived in LA once" I said in perfect english. Tiffany clap her hand in excitement and turn to look at me.

"Really? That's great! I have someone to talk in english!"  She said back in english. From her voice and expression i could tell that Tiffany is really excited. I chuckle a bit at her behaviour.

We start to talk wuth each other, mostly in english. The students that we pass by gazing at us but i could careless. Tiffany stop on her track make me stop on mine too.

"I'll introduce you to my friends!" She grab my hands and pull me to her friends.

 

"Guys this is Jessica! Park Jessica" I wave awkwardly at her friends and in a bliink of eyes they start to introduce their self.

"I'm Sooyoung! Nice to meet --"

"I'm Yoona!"

"I'm Hyoyeon!"

"I'm Taeyeon!"

"Hello i'm Sunny!"

"I'm Seohyun" I smile at the polite girl and bow back.

"I'm sorry for my... friends" Tiffany said and i laugh at how Tiffany is embrass the call them friends.

"She just a new student why did you guys have to do that" I shift my gaze to the girl beside Yoona who's playing with her nails. She's the only one who have no interence at me.

"Yuri be nice!" Tiffany who is beside her too warn her. She just scoff and finally we make an eyecontact.

"Hey you black girl i guess your parents didn't teach you manner" I said, all attention is now on me after i said the words including the black girl Yuri.

"Who you called black girl?" She challenge me and walk closer to me.

"You of course. Who else have a black skin in this class except you" She clenched her fist not forgetting to glare at me, while i only look at her with smirk on my face.

"Long time no see Yuri..." 

****

Soojung walk quietly beside the taller girl, but unlike Jessica she was just so damn nervous with the girl gaze on her.

"This is your class" Sulli suddenly stop and turn to face Soojung. Soojung nod and smile a bit at Sulli.

"Thanks"

"No problem!" Sulli smile and for a moment Soojung seem to lose on the dazzling smile.

"We'll have the same class later so i gues.. see you later?"

"Uh... yeah see you later"

"Bye... Jung Soojung" Soojung turn snapped her head to Sulli direction when the other girl whisper her real name in her ear. It my look seducative but Krystal was too shock to care. She look at Sulli walking back and Sulli shw her a smirk before start to walking on her own class. Before Soojung could chase Sulli the bell already rang indicating that she have to enter the class, right now.

 

***

what is Yulsic relationship? why Yuri try to pick a fight at Jessica and oh! SULLI KNOW THE JUNG SISTERS SECRET :O what will happen next? Comment pleaseee ~! ^^