Chapter 8

Unexpected

"Uh... Is she okay?" Sooyeon asked pointing at the tallest girl who eat everything on her food try, Like a... Crazy person.

"She's okay. She's always like -- YAH PUT DOWN MY TRAY!!" Taeyeon who seat beside Sooyeon shout to Sooyoung before slap the taller girl hand away.

"Once again, i'm sorry for my friends" Tiffany who sit opposite her apologize while glaring at the two bickering girls. Jessica chuckle before shake her head.

"No it's okay. They seem fun to be honest"

"UNNIE!' Speaking of the devil, Sooyeon thought. She turned around only to get her collar being grabbed by Soojung.

"Unnie! This is emergency, you have to come with -- Oh hey Yuri unnie!" Soojung stop shaking her sister body and greeted the older girl. Yuri who just watched her from side with jaw dropped could only wave her hand awkwardly to Soojung.

"Talk to you later" Soojung said and dragged her sister away from the table. Not so long after that, a smacking sound could be heard from outside the canteen.

"Don't worry! That's how they show their love to each other" Yuri said try to assure the girls who still looked at the source of the sound confusedly.

"Literally" Yuri whisper the last part and sinking on her seat. They're more embarrassing.

Tiffany silently chuckle. It's not the first time she witness this kind of thing. Unfortunately Yuri still can catch her laugh, make her stare at her. Yuri eyebrows twitched. Oh oh.

***

 

"So what is it?" Sooyeon asked while tapping her foot on the floor impatiently. Soojung stop rubbing the back of her head and looked at her sister face, her pouting expressin turned into a serious one.

"You... your mentor is... Tiffany Hwang" Sooyeon stare blankly at the younger Jung before letting out a sigh.

"I know..."

"You know?! Then why did you choose this school?!" Soojung asked almost shouting. Sooyeon put her index finger to Soojung head preventing her from move closer and motioning her to back away.

"For my defense Yuri is the one who registered us on this school..."

"That black unnie" Soojung mumble.

"Second i just know it today"

"You just know it today?" Sooyeon nod.

"Well it was..."

 

"This is the assignment. You do it in a group which i already arranged it" The teacher said make the students groan.

Bunch of name start to be called. Sooyeon only watched in bored when every ten seconds, two students would come to the front taking their assignment and head out from class. It was until her name being called.

"Park Jessica, you partner with your mentor..." Sooyeon smile widely.

"Tiffany Hwang" Her smile fade instantly followed by a silent gasp froom her. She looked at the girl in front of her who stand up and offering her a smile. Tiffany... is a Hwang?

 

"But just now i see you act normal around her" Soojung said and Sooyeon looked at her weirdly.

"What did you expect? Me running around shouting 'TIFFANY IS A HWANG!' around the school? Beside it'll be suspicious if i act differently" Soojung nod at Sooyeon explanation, not minding the sarcastic statement her sister thrown to her.

"Then... What should we do?" Soojung asked. The mood went down in instant. Sooyeon know it was really dangerous, a small wrong move and she doesn't know if she and her sister can still be alive. Especially with this strange feeling that always come to her whenever Tiffany was around.

"No more runaway, remember?" Sooyeon said with a smile, try to reassure her little sister.

"No more runaway..." Soojung said more her herself before smile back to her sister.

"Well do you have something else to tell? I want to finish my lunch" Sooyeon said with a slight joke attempting to brighten the mood just a little bit. Soojug laugh nervously.

Should she tell her sister or not?

"There is..."

"There is...?"

No.

"Nope. Nothing, just that" Soojung said. Maybe she have to seattle this problem alone. Her sister already have so much burden. She didn't want to add more weight on her shoulders.

"Okay" Just in cue the bell start to rang. Soojung eyes wide in horror.

"I'm not yet eating my lunch!" She whined. Sooyeon just laugh, pat her sister in the head before went back to her friends.

"Done telling your sister?" Krystal flnched at the sudden voice. WIthout turning aeound she already know who it was.

"Whatever" Soojung said flatly and walk away with Sulli still tailling behind her.

"Why are you following me?!" Soojung said rather coldly but Sulli just keep following her.

"You can start your job tomorrow. If you not showing up, i will tell Fany unnie"

"Who is she? Your sister?" Soojung asked sarcastically.

"No my cousin" Sulli was almost burst out laughing at Soojung expression but she choose to held it. Being a good master she is. Just then she walked pass Soojung and stop in front of her. She took something out from her pocket and handed it to Soojung.

"WE have the same class for your information" Sulli said and smile, not a smirk, but smile, make Soojung stare at her. She landed back from her daydream when she noticed that Sulli already enter the class. Soojung looked at the thing on her hand, it was tuna sandwich, her favorite.

***

After School

"I'll see you tomorrow"

"Yeah yeah i know" Soojung waved her hand and walk out from her class, soon a smirk plaster on her face.

"I don't know her address!" She chanted in her mind. Just then her phone vibrated indicating that she have a text. She open the text, it was fron unknown number. She read the content and slap her forehead. There was an address with Sulli name on it. Her happy mood turn into gloomy. Poor poor Krystal,

***

"When should we start?" Sooyeon asked to Tiffany who still gathering her things. She doesn't know why her heart was really nervous right now.

'Maybe because i know she's a Hwang' Jessica thought.

"Should we start tomorrow? At the nearby cafe?

"Sure" Sooyeon said and smile at the smiling Tiffany. There was this strange feeling that make them can't tore their eyes from each other.

"Unnie" Both girls move theirs head to Yoona who looked at them weirdly. Her confused expression turn into a smirk.

"Do i disturb both of you?"

"NO!" Both Sooyeon and Tiffany said at the same time make Yoona laugh.

"Sure, unnie you come with me?" Tiffany nod and walk to Yoona side.

"See you tomoorrown Jessi"

"See you tomorrow Tiffany" Sooyeon said and wave.

"Wait did she just called me Jessi?" Somehow she feel like it's a bad choice to choose Korea in the first place. Should she just... move out with her sister to other country? Maybe she should.

***

DONEE!!. Quite long chapter kkkk ^^ Comment~~ and guys if you wanted to ask something about this fic or just simply want to chat with me go follow my twitter--> @9RainyNights kkk Bye~~~