Chapter 10

Unexpected

It was around 7 when Sooyeon reached school. It was quite early considering that her class will start at 8PM. She locked her car and grabbed her bag, and enter the school. She walked and walked. To where?

Library.

Nope, she's not going to read some books. She's not a bookworm. In fact she hate books. But the vampire and wizard books were the only exception. She loves both stories that sometimes she would read it over and over again.

So what did she do in library?

Typical Jung. She will sleep of course. It's the first time she visited but she already like it. It was quiet, the light was dimmed, plus the cozy feeling on it. A perfect place for Jung Sooyeon to sleep.

She picked the furthest table in the corner. She put her bag on the table, and make it as a pillow. She fixed her position, and once she's comfortable, she let out a long deep sigh. Somehow she didn't get enough of sleep yesterday, and she's not entirely sure why. She closed her eyes.

How heavenly...

"Jessi...?" She snapped her head up, only to find Tiffany who's staring at her with head titled to the side from across the table. She have around three or four, Sooyeon not really sure, book on her arms.

"Oh hey Tiffany. Didn't see you there" Sooyeon said and put her chin on top of her bag. Tiffany laugh.

"Of course. You were sleeping just now!" Feeling embarrassed, she shifted her gaze from Tiffany smiling eyes with a scoffed.

"I didn't"

"Yes, you were!"

"No, i didn't!"

"Yes --"

"No --"

"SSSTTTTTT" Both girls clamped their mouth shut once the librarian hushed them plus glaring at them.

"What are you doing here?"

"Sleeping"

"YAHH!"

"SSSTTTTT" Sooyeon lowered her head, avoiding the librarian glare withTiffany silently laughing.

"I'm just borrowing some books" Tiffany said. Sooyeon make an o shape with and decide to take a revenge.

"Are you by any chance a bookworm?" Tiffany almost, almost shouted at Sooyeon but noticing the librarian watching them intensely, she pouted. Tiffany tried to hit Sooyeon but the girl avoid it immediately. Sooyeon laugh with no sound, like a suffocated dog, when Tiffany bent over and  hit an empty air, make Tiffany pouted more.

Suddenly a group of boys walked toward their direction. Tiffany expression change while Sooyeon already stop laughing and put her usual blank face.

"Go away Wooyoung"

"I'm not even saying anything yet" A tall boy named Wooyoung said, as he walked closer toward the glaring Tiffany. He put his index finger under Tiffany chin, while Tiffany avoid his sharp gaze. Sooyeon gripped her bag tight. Seeing how uncomfortable Tiffany expression was, she was about to pushed the boy off from Tiffany, until he saying something that make her froze on her seat.

"Siwon told me that we will have a dinner tonight" Siwon, the oldest son on the Hwang family. Tiffany yanked his arm away and gave him a disgusting look.

"Stay away from me"

"Well... What should i do? Your brother accepted our relationship already" Sooyeon heart broke into a pieces. So he's Tiffany boyfriend? She was shocked and quite hurt at the sudden information. But what shocked her the most was when Tiffany immediately turned her head to her. She was frowning. Sooyeon look away, feeling somehow awkward about it.

"Wooyoung you should stop" Tiffany said and pushed the boy away. Wooyoung scoffed, it was until her gaze met with Sooyeon. He just stood there while slightly twitching his eyebrows. Sooyeon start to get nervous once his confused expression turned into a smirk.

Another trouble.

***

"Sorry for making you to see that" Tiffany apologized once the group was gone. She feel like she have to apologize to the other girl, she feel bad. Sooyeon waved her hand casually in sign that she was okay. She hide her true feeling with a fake smile, and strangely Tiffany noticed it.

"Nah, it's okay"

"No i feel really bad about it"

"No need to feel bad"

"But --"

The bell rang, indicating for every single students to enter their respective class.

"The bell rang already. Let's go!" Sooyeon said with a small smile. Tiffany still frowning. Sooyeon chuckle.

"Stop frowning!" Sooyeon said and nudged her shoulder. Tiffany nudged her shoulder back and at the end they nudged each other, forgetting what just happened a moment ago. They stopped and ran to their class once the librarian was about to scolded them for not going to class. Both girls bowed their heads toward their teached once they arrived. He scolded them for a moment, until he eventually let them go. Both girls slowly make their way toward their seat. Tiffany sit in the middle while Sooyeon right on her left. Their gaze met and both start to chuckle. Tiffany smile. Sooyeon smile.

Sooyeon was smiling the entire time, until she realized something. Her smile fade slowly, with her expression turned darker within every seconds. She gripped her pen tight, and bite her lips. She Jung Sooyeon, deeply and madly in love with Tiffany Hwang. And she know she shouldn't.

***
The bell rang after 3 hours of math. Many students let out a sigh in relieved, including Sooyeon. It's not like she doesn't like math. In fact, it was one of her faorite subject. But 3 hours looking at numbers with roots on top of it? It was a bit too much. It didn't helped when Tiffany face would suddenly popped out on her mind.

"You look tired" Tiffany face come to her sight, make her backaway instantly, feeling that somehow their face was a bit too close.

"Yeah three hous of math kinda drained me out"

"You sure? Your face is a bit red" Tiffany said worried. Sooyeon looked somewhere else, probably to hide her red face. She will never admit it but she like it. She like it that Tiffany is care about her. But then Wooyoung come to her mind. Make her mood went down in an instant. And then the history of their family. It makes her crazy.

Tiffany lifted her hand, attempting to checked on Sooyeon temperature. Sooyeon just watched as Tiffany soft hand almost make a contact with her forehead,

almost.

"You look like you got dehydration in the middle of dessert with nothing but cucumber on your hand" Tiffany stopped her hand midway before returning it back to her side.

"Ha ha" Sooyeon laughed sarcastically though deep down inside she was a bit dissapointed. She stand up and walked toward Yuri side, not even giving Tiffany a single glance.

"Guys i'm hungry!" Sooyoung suddenly popped out from nowhere, safing the three girls from awkward silence. The rest of the girls then show up, and finally they decide to went to cafetaria. Everyone were clearly enjoying their foods except certain three girls, yup you read it right. Three girls. Three girls who drowned on their own mind.

***

Sooyeon was walking aimlessly on the school garden. Class was starting already but she's not in the mood to listen to a rambling teacher. She was just walking and walking until she bumped into someone. Once she recognized that person her eyes went wide, she glared at the person. That person was...

 

 

"Soojung?! What are you doing here?!?" Sooyeon asked, more to shout.

"Ssssttt! Unnie, you called me Soojung!" Soojung hissed. Both sister looked around and when no one was in sight, they let out a sigh in relieved.

"Wait, that's not the point. What are you doing here?" Sooyeon repeat her question.

"Uhm... Well..." Soojung fidget with her fingers while smiling innocently. But Sooyeon didn't buy it.

"Bck to class now!" Sooyeon said dangerously. Soojung nodded furiously before stromed off to her class. When Soojung was disssapearing from her sight, she noticed the long face that her little sister have before. Maybe she was in trouble. Sooyeon let out a sigh before shake her head.

"Kids these days"

Soojung slowed down her pace when something hit her, hard.

"Damn. That unnie is ditching class too!!"

***

"See you around guys!" Sooyeon said her goodbye to Hyoyeon and Taeyeon who said goodbye to her too. Just then her phone vibrated.

From: BipolarSister

UNNIE FERRARI ON FLAME!

Sooyeon eyes open wide. Not because there's a ferrari on flame, but because that's mean something emergency. It was both sister code, just in case someone looking through their phone. She her phone radar and spotted her little sister phone signal at the back of the school. She run toward where her sister was. She run, as fast as she could.

***

A/N: Decide to update now, since tomorrow i'll go to jakarta to watch my goddesses~lol. I'm really excited, since its been quite a long time since the last time i visit jakarta kkk. The last chapter i give so many hints about Sulli and Krystal, i wonder if you guys notice t ;). COMMENTS~~