Chapter 9

Unexpected

"How was school?" Sooyeon asked not moving her gaze from the road. Soojung stop playing with her phone and glance at her sister.

"Not... Bad"

Silent

"Hey... i'm sorry to bring you in this mess. I should have checked the school first" Soojung notice her sister grip on the steering wheel tighten. She let out a sigh, before punched Sooyeon shoulder lightly.

"Oh please, people make mistake! Now stop blamming youself and just drive carefully. I don't want to die young" Soojung said sarcastically even though she was smiling. Sooyeon let out a sarcastic laugh in return.

"Just now it feels... weird. Don't talk with that tone again!" Soojung faked annoyed. Sooyeon know what her sister mean 'Never talk about it again'. Sooyeon playfully snorted.

"Whatever" And that's how the sister understand each other.

***

"Yo Soojung you coming?" The oldest Jung shouted from downstair. She walk to the kitchen to grabbed her breakfast.

"Unnie i will ride my car" Soojung said as she finally come downstair. She picked her bag on the couch, before walk to the kitchen only to be greeted by her frowning sister.

"And the reason is...?"

"I have to fetch a friend"

"Friend?" Soojung nod. She stared as her sister confused expression turned into a smirk.

"It's not even a week we since we started school Soojung" Sooyeon said and laugh. Soojung on another hand was lost with her sister behavior, she make a face before nite the last piece of her toast.

"Whatever. You are weird" Soojung said and walk out from the house. She can hear Sooyeon shouted 'Don't forget your medicine' which she answered with a simple yes. She enter her car and took a deep breath before finallly drove off.

Man her house is so freaking far...

***

"You are late"

"I know" Soojung said with a straight face. Sulli crossed her arms while furrowing her eyebrows.

"What your house is really far from mine!" Now stop nagging and let's go" Sulli snickered. She stomp her feet and walked to Soojung black BMW.

"That girl" Soojung mumbled with a smirk. She swiftly take Sulli bag that was in front of her and slung it to her shoulder.

 

The whole ride was feel with nothing but silent. It was really awkward that Soojung have to the radio.

"Oh! I love this song!" Sooojung squeal. Her smile turned into frown when Sulli changed the station.

"YAH!!"

"I don't like that song" Sulli reasoned and smile innocently to Soojung. Soojung was about to protested but somehow, just somehow she can't. So she just sighed in defeated and let Sulli choose the station.

 

"What should i address you?" Sulli asked make Soojung stopped humming the song that Sulli choosed. She glance at the girl beside her.

"What do you mean?"

"Now that i know your real name..." Sulli said softly.

"Just call me Krystal. What's the difficult of it"

"It's weird" Soojung heard a fainted whisper from Sulli. She was confused but she just choosed to ignore it. Maybe she just too tired.

***

"Ahjussi waitttt!!"

"Sorry kids. Better on time next time" The man said and closed the gate. Both girls looked at the now closed gate in horror.

"Yah! It's all because of you!"

"Yah! I don't even know that your house is really far!"

"Aish you... Urgh" Sulli grunted. Soojung just let Sulli mumbling some words, she didn't need to know what cursed words the girl choose anyway. She looked around try to find some way to enter the school, without being noticed by the old ahjussi of course.

"Hey Soo -- Krystal! Follow me!" Sulli said and dragged the confused Soojung with her.

 

"No... No. NO! I'm not going to climb over this wall!" Soojung protested and yanked her arm frim Sulli grip.

"Oh come on! It's like the only way to enter the school" Sulli reasoned.

"You kidding?! It's so high!" Soojung said while putting preassure on the word high. Sulli looked at her weirdly.

"Don't tell me you are scar --"

"No, of course not" Soojung denied even before Sulli finished her sentence.

"The show me" Sulli said smugly. Soojung scoffed, she looked at the wall in front of her and the stair, right in front of Sulli, she doesn't even know how the hell Sulli get the stair. It's not like she was afraid, she just not in the mood to climb over a wall.

"Fine" Before she climb, she throw her bag and Sulli bag over the wall. She pull up her sleeves upward before climb the stair. Once she reached the top she scooted away, waiting for Sulli to climb.

"Your turn" Soojung shouted but make sure not to loud for the Ahjussi to hears. She saw Sulli was a bit hesistant. She rolled her eyes when Sulli said.

"Maybe this is a bad idea"

"It was! Now that i'm already up here, you have to climb weather you like it or not!" Soojung said back. Seeing no movement from Sulli she jumped and landed safely to the ground beside Sulli.

"Yah, what are you waiting for?!" Soojung asked annoyed. Sulli just keep mummed and looked somewhere else. Noticing that maybe her tone was a bit too harsh, she let out a sigh.

"You still want to climb or not?" Soojung asked, softer this time.

"I... I will do it" Sulli said while assuring herself. Soojung nodded and climb the stair again.

"Come on" Sulli slowly climb the stair up. Her hands and feets were shaking.

Once she reached the top she held on to Soojung upper hands.

"N - Now what?" A sudden laugh make Sulli looked the other girl confusedly.

"Were you just stutter?!" Sulli face turned into crimson red in embarrassment. She flicked the girl forehead, make Soojung stopped laughing.

"Shut up!" Sulli said and Soojung try her hard not to glare at Sulli. She took a deep breath, composing herself.

"Let's just jump"

"Wait what?!"

"Yeah jump. Unless you want to stay here until the sun set?"

"...Can't you jump first?"

"So that you can land on me? No thank you" Soojung joked, but seeing the dissapointed looked on Sulli face her eyes widen.

"Wait you serious?!"

"We have to find another way" Sulli said, ignoring Soojung statement. Suddenly Soojung gripped on her arms.

"On the count of three"

"1" Sulli wide her eyes.

"2" She tried to fighted back but surprisingly Soojung was stronger.

"3" Sulli had no choice but to let herself being pulled by the Jung. She closed her eyes, anticipating a hard land would hittied her, but nothing.

"You can open your eyes you know" and when she did, the first thing she saw was Soojung smile. Both girls were lost on each other eyes until Sulli looked away. She let go from Soojung gripped and picked her bag. Sjjung just stare at her, wondering hwat's with the sudden change of mood.

"See you late" Sulli said without turning back. Soojung just stare at her back, not aware of the tears that start pooling on Sulli eyes.

***

a/n: Guys sorry for the late update. im planning to posted this chapter last week thus stupid and clumsy author have to hurted her hands -__-. I will fixed some error leter since im really in a rushed. Bye!