Chapter 4

Unexpected

The Jung sisters come out from the car. Sooyeon looked around before walk to the cafe with Soojung tailling behind her. The whole attention on the cafe are on both sibling as they walk to the cashier. They can hear some people murmur about them like they're so pretty and such. Already getting used to it when they're in america they just ignore them and order.

"Unnie" Soojung nudged and Sooyeon titled her head motion her to talked

"I hate attention" Soojung said in english so that no one can understand. Sooyeon chuckled and ruffle her hair.

"I thought you already getting used to it" Sooyeon speak back in english

"Yeah but i still hate it"

"Well too bad. You have to accept it from now on" Sooyeon smile at her pouting sister.

Sooyeon buy 2 cheese burgers for her and her sister. She give it to her sister who's now looking confusedly at her.

"Go find a place. i'm afraid that we can't seat when we're eating" Soojung rolled her eyes at Sooyeon lame excuse. The cafe didn't really have many visitors but Soojung just obey her sister.

Sooyeon put her purse back to her bag and walked to her sister until some one bump into her. If she didn't have a good balance and reflect maybe she and the strangers already fall to the cold hard floor. Her arms wrapped around the strangers waist while the girl held on her tightly. Sooyeon was the first to realize the situation,she help the stranger stand up and loosening her grip around the waist,but the girl seems not realize and keep held on Sooyeon with her eyes closed tightly.

"Ehem..." Sooyeon fake cough and finally the girl  open her eyes. They lost in each other eyes before the girl pushed Jessica away with blood start to rised on her face. "I'm sorry" The stranger mumur,Jessica just smile before said "No it's okay"

They just stood there awkwardly before Sooyeon broke the awkward moment "I think your friend are waiting for you" Tiffany turn around and follow Sooyeon gaze. She rolled her eyes at her friends who's giving her teasing smile. She move her gaze toward the brunette infront of her and give her a shy smile. Just then Soojung walk to Sooyeon in panic.

"What's wro --"

"No time to explain!" Soojung dragged Sooyeon away but the girl remain unmoving.

"Why you --"

"I told you no time to explain!" Soojung cut her once again.

"Yah you --"

"UNNIE!" Soojung glare at Sooyeon. Sooyeon get the signal,ahe turn her head to Tiffany who just watching them awkwardly. 

"I need to go see you around!" And with that JungSis running to their car.

Tiffany stare at both strangers back,she kind of dissapointed that the stranger left already. She didnt even said thank you. She took a deep breath and walk to her friend table preparing the teasing that will come.

 

****

"Soojung mind to tell me wha --"

"The lee!"

"What?! How the hell --"

"It was Donghae!" They both enter the car. Sooyeon turn her body around and saw a black van speed up to their way. She turn on the car and step at the gas pedal.

"Soojung drive" Sooyeon command. Both of then unfasten their seatbelt and skilfully change their position. Sooyeon grab the box from the back seat and take two gun with her. She throw one of the gun at Soojung.

"Drive to the empty hallway road" Soojung nod and turn the wheel to the left. After scanning the environment Jessica open her rooft car. There's a view bullets went to her way but she avoide it well. She bring her gun up and with one shot she got the driver dead with her bullets make the van crashed the tree.

"Stop the car" Soojung step on the break pedal. Sooyeon come out from the car and walked to the car. She stop on her track and her lips turn into a smirk after noticing that someone hide behind the tree. She can clearly see his feet so she just shoot it earning a yelp coming from the man. After make sure that no one were alive in he car she turn her attention back to the man that got her feet shoot. She bring her gun to the scared Dongha head.

"You told something about me and my sister and you'll wish you never born." Donghae nod furiously

Sooyeon stand up and walk back to her car but before that she shoot the ground beside Donghae head make the him curled up in fear. Truth to be told Sooyeon never killed person and not planning too.

 

"Let's go back to home..." Sooyeon said to Soojung

"But unnie aren't you hungry?"

"...Now you make me remember that i'm hungry. Let's go to the nearby cafe" Sooyeon order.

"What am i your driver?"

"Yes,it's revenge" Soojung gritted her teeth before sigh in defeat.

"Come on i'm hungry already"

"Yes ma'am"

 

****

a/n: UPDATE! i'm a bit lazy to re-read so forgive me for any grammar error. COMMENTTT~ oh and thank you subscribers i'll try my best to update more. annyong ^^