Chapter 5

Unexpected

I'm sorry *bow*

 

Sooyeon wake up from her doze off because her alarm rang. She sigh in frustration and walk to her bathroom to take a shower. She can't sleep because of what happened last night. She know she shouldn't really worried about the lee but her mind won't listen.

She walk out from the bathroom and walk to her sister room. 

"IM COMING!" Without waiting for respond she just barged in to the room receiving a pillow landed on her face.

"Go away" Soojung hissed at her sister before sleep again,

"We have to go to collage" Sooyeon said with a scoff. Soojung jolted up from her bed and run to the bathroom and Sooyeon swore she can feel wind blown to her when Soojung run pass her.

"That brat" She murmur and go downstairs to prepare her breakfast,and no... Sooyeon not going to cook,but if you considering that toasting a bread is cooking then yes... She's cooking,

 

****

 

"I cant believe you registering us for collage without me knowing!"

"And i believe, you believe it now." Sooyeon said without tearing her gaze from her phone. Even though sometimes she look up a bit to make sure that they still following the right teacher.

Soojung gritted her teeth by her sister answer but soon let out a defeat sigh and following the teacher gloomily.

Sooyeon took a peek at her sister and chuckle silently. She sure love to tease the younger Jung.

"This way girls"

"Thanks Mrs. Jihyo" They bow their head before entering the principal office.

"Oh! Finally you both arrived! Ms. Jessica and Ms. Krystal" The principal or you can cal him Mr. Kang Gary greet both Jung sisters. Soojung glare at her sister but Sooyeon just motioning her to shut up.

"Please sit down" Mr. Gary motioning them to take a sit which both girls obey it.

"So this is your schedule" Mr. Gary give them a piece of paper. Suddenly there's a knock from the door but Jessica just ignore it and read her schedule instead.

"You call us Mr. Gary?"

"Oh Tiffany and Sulli come here" Soojung looked up to the new comer and one person caught her eyes. She nudged Sooyeon but before she can whisper something Mr. Gary cut her.

"Jessica, Krystal this is Tiffany and Sulli if you want to ask something you can ask them" Sooyeon and Soojung get up from her seat for introduce their name until Sooyeon gaze meet Tiffany

"You!"

 

****

i'm really sorry for my reader and subscribers for not  updating fastly. im really sorry. >_< since my holiday about to come hopfully i'll be able to update faster! thank you and comment~

*im to lazy to re-read so please forgive me for any mistake