Chapter 7

Unexpected

I'm back ^^ ENJOYY~~

 

Yuri scoff, she flip her hair arrogantly and looking straight to Sooyeon eyes.

"Why are you choosing this school anyway?" Yuri ask with irritated tone. Sooyeon rolled her eyes at how fake Yuri tone was. The other girls watch the two girls in anxious, and try to get their self ready if these two girls start to jump to each other.

"Why don't you ask your self"

"I swear i didn't know what are you talking about!" Yuri defend her self and put both her hands in the air.

"Whatever"

"Don't talk to me like that lady"

"I'm older than you"

"So what? should i call you ahjumma from now on?"

"You ungrateful  brat! Look who defend you in elementary school!"

"You shouldn't said that. Look who called me black girl few minutes ago"

"I -- But -- Hey! i can't help it okay!"

"Sure you are"

"Ahem" the two move their gaze from each other to the six girls who had their jaw drop open and Tiffany who look at them confusedly.

"Are you guys... Enemy?"

"Us? Enemy? No! She's my follower" Yuri replied before getting a smack in the back of her head.

"No she's my chilhood friend WHO ALWAYS CLINGY TO ME" Sooyeon said while emphazing certain words.

"How mean" Yuri mumble. Jessica glare at her and the taller girl immediately shut make the other chuckle by their antic... Except Tiffany. You know why. *cough* jealous *cough*

"Hey Yuri does that mean you live in LA before"

"No i live in San Francisco before" Tiffany stare at Yuri then to Sooyeon who had her eyes slightly widen.

"But you said.."

"I'm born in San Francisco and move to LA afterward" Sooyeon said and laugh nervously while rubbing the back of her neck. The other nod in understanding.

"You move out a lot" A girl Jessica believe name Hyoyeon said. She chuckle.

"Well you know... Parents job" and no one realize how how bitter the statement sound. No one including Yuri.

***

Soojung want to run to chase the other girl, but her feet feel numb and she can't think straight. Her body froze while her eyes still locked to the now empty hall. She let out a grunted before forcing her self to the class.

 

To: Lazy Unnie

Unnie i have something to tell you

 

To: Bipolar Sister

What is it? Why don't you pay attention in class? Remember you get a bad score i'll snatch your car

 

Soojung groan at her sister replay, but soon gulp. No one can take her car away from her. No. One.

 

Soojung hide her phone when the teacher came to her way.

"Tell me if you don't understand okay?" Soojung nod and smile back at the teacher who smiling at her. When the teacher resume his lecture she put her head on the table.

'Would you understad physic if you know your sister and your self are in danger?' Soojung thought and slam her head to the table.

***

Soojung storm out from the class room once the bell start to rang. She move her head to the right and to the left, trying to find the certain girl. Once she spot her, she pump her leg faster and grab the girl wrist.

"Guys i'll see you later" Soojung can heard Sulli said to her friends. She bent down, try to catch her breath until Sulli shoes come to her sight. Soojung look up, only to be greeted by a smirking Sulli.

"Can i help you Soojung?" From her tone she know that Sulli was teasing her. She scoff at Sulli smile and drag her to somewhere quieter. Once she fould the place she look at her hand that helding Sulli hand and brought it back to her side awkwardly.

"How do you know about me and my sister?"

"I have my own source" Sulli replied smugly make Soojung clench her fist.

"What do you want?"

"You"

"M-Me...?" Soojung ask while pointing her self with her finger. Sulli crossed her arm and nod.

"You have to be my driver"

"I have to be your driver... Wait what!?!" Soojung asked with eyes wide open. She didn't expect this kind of answer.

"Yup driver. You have to give me ride whenever i want to. You have to bring my bag after school. You have to pay for my meal and you have to --"

"Wait! Did you mean i have to be your slave?! NO FREAKING WAY!!"

"Don't worry, you didn't count as slave. No slave pay for their master meal" Sulli said innocenlty while Soojung face palm at her answer.

"Buut.. But... I --"

"You want it or not?"

"...FINE! Fine i accept this" Sulli clap her hand at the answer.

"Great! Take care of your sister okay"

"From what?" Soojung ask confusedly. Sulli stare at Soojung for god know how long before said

"Your sister. She's with Tiffany Hwang!"

"WHATT?!?!"

"How could you don't... know. Never mind" She said since Krystal aready ran off. She have to warn her sister. She have to.

***

a/n: So i'm back with a new chapter. Sulli character is still mysterious here ;) Sorry for mistake in spelling or grammar, and thank you for SUBSCRIBERS! it's been a long time since im updating but you guys still stick with me, thank you soooo much i'm touched :') oh and i noticed that someone vote for my story :o i don't know what did i do to deserve this but thank you ^^ oh guys i'm pretty sure you know it already but... YOONYUL IS BACK!!  not really my otp but still... YOONYUL IS BACKKK!!! #ilikeyou