Apology (Sorry Not An Update)

Is it too late?

Gosh where do I even begin....

Maybe I should start off by apologizing to you all who had been waiting patiently (or not) for an update that never came. I know I owe you all a lot, you all deserved better and more importantly closure . I started this story as an alternative world to my depressing life (some of you may note that this story is depressful itself )

I became addicted (more like insanely obsessed) with Asian fanfic back in high school after I stumbled across my favorite OTP (Yongshin/Dooley couple) and decided to stick in my claws into their magical yet unique friendship and spin it to a more fitting tale to feed my obsessive needs. I was in too deep which ruined some of the reality for me (not that I stalked PSH or JYH but that I couldn’t even focus on anything aside my need to complete and perfected my story). I barely made it but I graduated high school and luckily landed a scholarship that fully funded my studies at the university. This was 2012, during my first year in uni I just couldn’t grasp how lucky I was to have been granted this opportunity yet I wasted it away daydreaming and living my alternative life in some dreamland that doesn’t exists. 

Im getting off point here but what I wanted to say was, I had to put this on hold in order to get my life back on track after I nearly lost my scholarship. It was not an easy task but I did finished uni and now I have been working for nearly two years.

Today I decided to check out what I have been missing and I have definitely missed a lot, I saw old friends who were there with me in the beginning leaving this website in order to focus on their journey. My favorite authors finally moving on. I’m sadden but I also know that changes will always happen it is our choice to adapt to it or not. This site has been my ultimate savior in many ways and though I’m so sad to say this but I doubt I’ll be able to finish this story. This is not yet 100% guaranteed but for now, I might need to move on as well.

Thank you for all your kind words and supports over the years. I’ll foever treasure you all. I’ wish you all the very best in your journeys and hopefully we’ll cross path again sometimes in the near future. But for now this is goodbye. 

 

Lots of love over to you all,