Chapter 3: Cho Kyuhyun

Is it too late?

~CNBlue Dorm~

“Everybody the promotion of the drama will start around 7:00 ‘o clock pm, it is now 5:45pm so I hope you already prepare everything. I know that you guys still have your personal grudge against Super Junior, but tonight it is all about the public. Remember be careful of what you say and smile. Go and make me proud, don’t make this issue become worst than it already is. Ok! Have fun boys”. The director wishes them luck and left their dorm. Every body was rushing around preparing their clothes and make up kit while the members sat lifelessly, today will be a very stressful day.

~Super Junior Dorm~

While the CNBlue are having internal conflict whether going to the promotion was a good idea, the Super Juniors members were also rushing around checking whether everything was nicely prepare. Today their maknae will debut as an actor and they wanted the best for him (or more like they are afraid of him ^^). Aish where is that Cho Kyuhyun? Don’t tell me he left with one of those noonas that we just met last night, Man! That boy never learns a thing eh....” Leeteuk cursed under his breath. Cho Kyuhyun was always known as a ladies man around their members, he would appear as the evil maknae to the public but the people would never imagined he has a darker trait than that. This was why they got into a fight with CNBlue; rumours had it that CNBlue members punch Kyuhyun in the face due to personal feeling while the truth was Kyuhyun was so drunk that he forced himself on a waitress until CNBlue members step in to ask what was going on and that when things got messy. Leeteuk know that Kyuhyun was at fault but for the sake of their team member he had to cover him up in order to keep their image as well save their maknae from having himself kicked out of the company. That’s why they resolve into paying the waitress to be quiet about what happen and to their surprise, it was easy to persuade her than they thought after finding out she is a SUJU fan, leaving CNBlue to take the blame. Leeteuk felt sorry for the CNBlue members but he wasn’t ready to admit their mistake therefore after that incident they have been holding grudges against each other. And to make matter worst Leeteuk still thinks that Kyuhyun hasn’t come to his sense yet. *.....Sorry the number you have called is not available...*. Aish that boy he will surely get it from me this time ~argh~.... Why won’t he pick up his phone??? Ahhhhh” Leeteuk angrily redialled Kyuhyun number only to no avail. “Hyung, Kyuhyun is back and he is in his room getting ready” Donghae informed their leader. Thank you for telling me, now I’ll have to deal with that wretch myself ~huuh~” Leeteuk replied in an angry tone. Leeteuk walked into Kyuhyun room without asking permission and collared the young lad while scolding him at the same time about misbehaving. Kyuhyun looked into his hyung face in confuse and shake off his hand while smiling at him cutely. This just make Leeteuk more pissed, he was about to punch him in the face when Kyuhyun speak up, Hyung, mianhe I didn’t answer your call I went to check on Shin hye if she was alright after I heard from her manager that she hasn’t been well  lately”. “You mean Park Shin hye ssi?? I didn’t know you two are that close after just meeting two weeks ago” Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun in puzzled, actually he was quite surprise that he was like that. Kyuhyun was a very selfish person and for him to care for someone else was very weird. Do you like her or something? Or wait a minute! Don’t tell me that you’re sleeping with her already that’s why.....” before Leeteuk can finish his sentence Kyuhyun interrupted him “Yah! It’s not what you think....” as he shook his head in embarrassment at his hyung accusation. Cho Kyuhyun just met Shin hye but he cannot deny it anymore that he was smitten with her. She was the first girl who didn’t fall for his charm at first glance. She even rejected him when he asked her out on the second time they met. It was weird for him not to get what he wanted but after throwing all his cards into making her fall for him he always manage to fail it over and over again. He finally decided to force himself on her but before that could even happen something occurred which made him wanted to protected her instead of taking advantage of her. Kyuhyun went over to YG building to talk to President Yang (A/N: Is this his name??? Sorry I’m getting forgetful lately) one night when he overheard a low snuffling sound coming from the dance studio so he decided to check what was it, he went in but it was too dark to see so he turn on the light and to his surprise it was Shin hye, sitting in a corner of the room hugging her knees while bowing her head as she kept on snuffling. Kyuhyun was about to just leave her alone but when she looked up to him, their eyes met and at that moment he saw a poor girl who is fragile and alone and not the will minded and stubborn girl he met everyday. Everything happens so fast that Kyuhyun found himself hugging her while patting her back to comfort her. Ever since that night he would always come around and check up on her although Shin hye would kept on apologising for what happen that night but he would always shrug her off and tell her not to be too formal with him anymore since he will be her best friend. Shin hye was taken aback by this but knowing how Kyuhyun can be persistent at time so she finally gave in. Things were awkward at first since she would somehow doubt his intention knowing how he used to try and charm her before but Kyuhyun persuade her not to worry and within time they were like childhood buddies. Unknown to Shin hye that Kyuhyun slowly fall for her each and every day. Shin hye and Kyuhyun were pretty tight but Kyuhyun would always wonder what really happen that made her cried on that night at the studio, but after so many times of asking Shin hye about it he soon realise that, that topic was a very sensitive and vulnerable topic to Shin hye that it went to a point that she wouldn’t talk to him for two days until he showed up on her door on his knees begging for forgiveness. Kyuhyun decided to drop the topic since he would prefer not to know than losing his best friend and possibly his true love. Of course his fellow SUJU members never know about this and he prefer to keep it that way but after Leeteuk hyung almost beat him up he need to just at least tell someone just to lift some burden off his shoulder. Leeteuk can’t stop smiling while listening to Kyuhyun explaining his situation knowing that his younger member is slowly changing and he can’t help it but be glad someone like Shin hye has finally make Kyuhyun grow up. Although they haven’t met Leeteuk can tell that she was a wonderful person indeed and for that it has make him excited to finally meet her. Hyung promise me you won’t steal her from eh...~pout~”Kyuhyun warned his hyung only to earn a chuckle from Leeteuk, Of course I promise... why would I steal her when it is obvious that you like ... oh scratch that I mean when you’re  in loooove with her ~kekekeke~... you jealous monster :P. Anyway let’s get ready there is only an hour left and I’m sure you can’t wait to meet your girlfriend hehehehehe” Leeteuk teased. “Aish hyung stop teasing me, and don’t you dare tell anyone or else....”Kyuhyun try to threaten Leeteuk but he was already out the door.

~Aish I can’t wait to see you my Shin hye :)~