Chapter 6: I Want Her Back

Is it too late?

Today was the first day of the shooting; it has been a week since the promotion took place and Yonghwa was feeling nervous and excited to meet Shin hye again. Although they would have schedule to meet altogether just to run through the script, Shin hye always manage to find an excuse not to be present during this period of time. Kyuhyun also felt annoyed at the same time since he was left to entertain Yonghwa. Yonghwa on the other hand didn’t like Kyuhyun’s company either but he would always smile as cameras were presented each day. They were like tail stuck on to him; where ever he goes they will follow. He was irritated with their constant pestering but nothing can beat his irritation when he read the script that most of Kyuhyun and Shin hye scene were too intimate for his liking. True be told, Shin hye was no longer his and he made sure of that long time ago but after seeing her and Kyuhyun so close something inside him just snap and it makes his blood boils. He knows very well of this weakness and he’s only afraid about how long he was going to withstand it judging that he will be the third wheel. He silently cursed himself because he was in this trouble just because of that emotion. “Argh! What did you do to me Shin hye? I can’t even think straight.......... aish”.

*******************

Yonghwa was the last one to arrive at the shooting location, only to be faced with the whole twelve members of Super Junior who decided to accompany their maknae to the set. Yong suddenly felt envied of Kyuhyun since his fellow members were so supportive of him, while his so called blood brothers were somewhere in their dorm dozing off not even bothering where he  is. Minhyuk has completely given him the silent treatment which seem like he has also rubbed it off on the other two. Yong is devastated since he thought they will always have his back, but he can’t also blame them since he is still the one at fault. To top it off Shinhye was also at the filming set but she stay glued to Kyuhyun side, wherever Kyuhyun goes; Shinhye follows. It was so obvious that she was avoiding him, but being the stubborn Yonghwa he secretly stalk her.

“Shinhye-ah, are you okay? You seemed a little bit tense ever since you got here”, Kyuhyun asked out of concern. I’m okay oppa, just a little bit tired lately”, Shin hye replied. Kyuhyun just smiled at her lovingly before continuing on, “Oh director-nim just inform me to tell you that after this you and Yong will have to film your part, just call me if that ert try to do anything inappropriate to you kay!” Yong who was hiding behind one of the doors could feel his face burning in anger, how dare Kyuhyun calls him a ert. He wanted to burst out of his hiding place and strangle him like there is no tomorrow, but Shinhye was there and if he do that not only will she hate him more but they will also found out that he was eavesdropping on their conversation.

 “Shinhye-ssi and Yonghwa-ssi, we need you at the filming set now”, the director voice can be heard around the area. Yonghwa played the role of Shinhye character’s first love, and this was one of the flashback scenes where Yong’s character back hugs Shinhye. Shinhye didn’t know what is wrong with her but the thought of having Yong touch her just bring back sad and unhappy memory from the past. Yonghwa has been practising this scene many times by back hugging his teddy bear imagining it to be Shinhye but it wasn’t the same as having to really back hug Shinhye herself. “CUT, you guys are doing it wrong again.... ARGH! Another re-shot please”, the director was starting to get pissed. This was the nth time they retake this scene but the two weren’t able to fully deliver the emotion he wanted. Shinhye was just standing there expressionless while Yong look helpless and lost. They were about to reshoot the scene again with the same expression when the director called them over. “I don’t know what wrong with you two, but can you at least try and act like your an actor since I don’t know.... since your here to act or did I employed the wrong people? Huh now go in there and try your best”, the director could no longer held in his anger as he left the two stunned at their spot not bothering to move their muscle as they try to absorb what just happen. “Shinhye you can do this, don’t disappoint President Yang, you still have your revenge to do, you can do this just ignore him.... FIGHTING”, Shinhye murmured trying to encourage herself. “ACTION” Yonghwa wrapped his arm around her shoulder as he whisper his line to Shinhye, Shinhye was so confuse that she remember all their happy memories from the past when Yong would back hug her for her to even realise that tears were starting to roll down her cheek. Kyuhyun who was watching from the sideline was surprise to see her crying since the script consist of no such scene but the director seem to enjoying the scene uncover in front of him. “And CUT, guys that was just perfect didn’t realise I had to scolded you two in order to get what I wanted kkk~, that’s it for today. Let’s wrap it up ok!”. Yonghwa who had release Shinhye was looking at her while she bowed her head low in order to hide her tears, he touch her shoulder but was surprise when she shook him off and walk away without looking at him. His heart felt like it had been stabbed multiple times at the sight of her crying, when he held her in his arm he had a flashback to all their times together where they were happy without bothering about anything, just the two of them. He stared at her disappearing figure knowing right at that moment he wanted her back so bad.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kill me I know it's been ages since I last updated. I'm sorry if this chapter is boring but hope you will comment and stated your thought on what might happen next. I dont think I can updated sooner but I'll try my semester break is almost near so let's hope by then I have more to update you guys on. Anyway hope you will continue to love our Yongshin couple and take care. Do not care about the other fandom they are so waste of our time, love you all and be healthy kkk~ FIGHTING!!!