Chapter 1: The PAST

Is it too late?

A stormy and frightful day in Seoul but the mood of the weather was nothing compare to the ongoing incident inside the music studio in Chung Ang University. A handsome boy with stern look on his face is glaring at a poor helpless crying girl who is trying to stand strong on her ground without passing out, but at the same time coping with the sudden news while listening to his harsh confession.

“I don’t love you I never did, so get out I don’t want to see your face anymore”

“But Oppa....”

The girl cried clinging onto his arm; he shook her hand off and replied rather emotionlessly

You know just the thought of you makes me want to vomit, so leave when you can before I vomit on you. I don’t know how stupid you were to even think that I would ever love someone like you, you are ugly and always will be so GET OUT!”

Jung Yong hwa jumped up on his bed all sweaty and out of breath. “It's only just a dream”, he mumbled to himself as he got off from his bed and looked at the time. It is now 3:12 am on his time clock and he hasn’t had a decent sleep for the past seven hours without jumping up every now and then from that horrible nightmare. Yong hwa cannot believe how fast time flies, it has been fours years since that incident and here he is still dreaming about that day that he would rather forget. He decided to go to the balcony and have some fresh air just to clear his head. As he sit down on the chair and look admiringly at the star, images of the same angelic broken heart girl keep poping up on his mind. The way she smiled at him sends tinkling sensation throughout his whole body, she was always a happy merry go round girl who can be clumsy at time but will always have her way of making up for it. Yong hwa smiles to himself upon the memories of this girl, but his smiles was soon replace with a frown as continuation of his regretful action flow back into his brain.

 

~Flashback~

As soon as his words came tumbling out, a hard cold hand slap across his left cheek. He looked up at the girl angrily with the realisation that she had slapped him hard on the face. He was hurt too looking at her crying face but he must stay strong. This was the only way he can finally reach his dream of being a singer. He needs to break up with her since his manager has stated that the company requires youth who are single to avoid any public scandal. She was the one who encourages him to go and pursue his dream, so he was hoping she will understand but knowing how she may wait for him also burden his heart. So he had no choice but to resolve to this method. He quietly wipes the tears from his eye making sure that she took no notice of it as he tried to concentrate looking at the girl in front of him who is half shouting at the same time weeping.

“Thank you for finally showing me your true colour, and yes your right I am truly stupid, I’m such a fool for believing that someone pathetic as you deserve me. I’m sorry if that how you truly feel about looking at me.... ~scoff~ Jung Yong hwa don’t worry starting today I’ll treat you like I never know you”

The girl wipes her tears away as she composed herself and looked at him with much hatred in her eyes. Yong hwa wanted so badly to pull her into his arm and hug her tight while begging for forgiveness, but his pride was just too much. He slowly replied coldly in a mocking voice.

 “HUH! With pleasure, I thought you will never ask so if you do mind, kindly show yourself out the door because I have other useless stuff yet more important than you to do”

The girl silently looked away to stop herself from arguing back as she try to walk slowly out of the room without showing any sign of weakness.

~End of Flashback~

 

Yong hwa wipes the tears that seem to may have flow from his eyes and he continuously shook his head in frustration. If only he can turn back times things would be different now. He could not believe how he was stupid back then to not even realise what was more important for him. It has been years after years since he tried so hard to forget her but his effort always seems to fail, leaving him no choice but to give up and just regrets it all. Sometimes he would wonder what if he didn’t break up with her would they still be together, all this thought kept rushing to his mind but the word “if” kept pulling him back to reality. Jung Yong hwa sat silently and cried as his emotion seems to overtake him.

 

While somewhere in Seoul, inside YG dancing studio in the midst of darkness, the same girl is dancing to the beat of BLACK EYE PEAS: Boom Boom Bow, Her flawless dance was mixed with a vibe of iness and frustration. Tomorrow she will finally debut, it has been three years since she has been training and she can’t wait to feel what it’s like being a celebrity.  She has learnt a lot about love from the past years that love is only something that exists in fairytales. After her painful breakup she did not only change in the way she dressed but her clumsy and bubbly self was no longer there, she also learn to control her emotion and make sure they never mixed up with business knowing that she is about to step into a world which it is more terrified and dangerous than the real world. A light flicker on making every corner of the studio comes into view. A small voice can be heard for the door and it did not take long for the girl to finally realise who it was. “Shin hye eonnie how many time to I have to tell you to always dance with the light on .... tsk tsk tsk your debuting tomorrow and here you are dancing in the darkness, do you know how dangerous that is?” Minji simply shook her head. She really liked Shin hye she was always nice but she can sense that she was secretly hurting inside judging from the way she dance. Gong Minji is 2NE1 maknae and best dance; of course she knows how people feel just from the movement of their body. Shin hye chuckled Okay! Minji omma from now on I’ll dance with the light on eh: P”. Minji laughed at how her eonnie can be so childish so she said her goodbye to leave for their recording studio. Just as she was about to leave Minji stopped on her track and announce “Shin hye eonnie! President Yang asked me to inform you that CNBlue will be attending tomorrow for your onscreen debut movie with Cho Kyhyun. Super Junior decided to invite them so I hope you don’t mind.............. Anyway eonnie go and sleeps you still have a long day ahead”.

~CNBlue as in Jung Yong hwa? Oh NO! ~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello chingus!!!

Sorry if I may have disappointed some of you with the first chap I wasn't expecting that most of you were excited to hurry up and read the first chap ~kekekeke~

And to all my subscribers THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!!! ^^

Please Comment and your opinion is very much appreciate! :)

~ENJOY~

P.S Sorry for any wrong grammar.