Chapter 5: Torn

Is it too late?

 

Yonghwa was already in bed but he could not sleep, he kept on reminisced about what happen earlier on, whether everything was just a dream. His arm was starting to turn purple as he kept on pinching himself in hoping that he would wake up and that all of this was a dream. He was glad that he got to see her again but when he remembered the hatred in her eyes, he suddenly hoped that it was only just a dream. Her cold words still linger in his thought as he remembers their encounter. ~”Jung Yong hwa ssi, it is nice to finally meet you for the first time”~ he tried so hard to think up of an idea of why would she act like she doesn’t know him at all that he suddenly felt dizzy. He looked over at his table watch to see the time was now 1:30 am and he was no where near being sleepy so he decided to head over to the kitchen.  As he entered the kitchen he was surprise to see that all his band members were still awake and they were sitting around the table. Minhyuk and Jungshin both wore an ugly frown on their face which Yonghwa could not tell whether they are angry or sad while Jonghyun looked like he was being forced to stay awake. Yonghwa was about to speak up when Minhyuk suddenly speak, “Why? Why? Why? Why did you accept the offer hyung? Do you know what you just did?” his tone rise after each word. Yonghwa looked at him in confuse. Jungshin reason out why they are upset, “You know it very well hyung how much suffering we will receive from facing those Super Juniors animal everyday now that you will be in that drama together with Kyuhyun, can’t you just reject it?” Yonghwa can feel his head was about to explode, he was so caught up with her that he forgot about his band members. He was lost and torn between following his heart and doing what best for his band. Rejecting the offer will give them space and a peace at mind knowing that they won’t see Super Junior but it also meant not seeing her everyday. Minhyuk continued to glare at Yonghwa waiting for a good, no perfect reason why he accepted the role. Yong hwa lacked of sleep for the past few days did not help him at all as he stood like a statue while remaining silent. This just pissed Minhyuk more as he left the kitchen in anger followed by Jungshin who now carries a sleeping Jonghyun. He looked up at the stars and pray for a miracle as of now he cannot choose between them before he slowly turn back heading to his room. Tonight really was a headache.

 

 

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Preview:

Chapter 6: I Want Her Back

Today was the first day of the shooting; it has been a week since the promotion took place and Yonghwa was feeling nervous and excited to meet Shin hye again. Although they would have schedule to meet altogether just to run through the script, Shin hye always manage to find an excuse not to be present during this period of time. Kyuhyun also felt annoyed at the same time since he was left to entertain Yonghwa. Yonghwa on the other hand didn’t like Kyuhyun’s company either but he would always smile as cameras were presented each day. They were like tail stuck on to him; where ever he goes they will follow. He was irritated with their constant pestering but nothing can beat his irritation when he read the script that most of Kyuhyun and Shin hye scene were too intimate for his liking. True be told, Shin hye was no longer his and he made sure of that long time ago but after seeing her and Kyuhyun so close something inside him just snap and it makes his blood boils. He knows very well of this weakness and he’s only afraid about how long he was going to withstand it judging that he will be the third wheel. He silently cursed himself because he was in this trouble just because of that emotion. “Argh! What did you do to me Shin hye? I can’t even think straight.......... aish”.

 

Mianhe everyone for the very late update. I know some of you are really tired of me sying sorry continuosly. But please bear with me I am now in university and everything is kinda new so am still in the process of adjusting my lifestyle to the environment after leaving home for another country. Thanks to merrycandy11 and to all boice, dooliers, yongshin and starlight lover Thank you very much and hope you will continue to love and support this fic. Love y'all and happy early valentines everyone.