Chapter 2: Her True Intention

Is it too late?

~At CNBlue Dorm~

“Hyung, Are you sure you slept last night? You look terrible”, Minhyuk asked out of concern. Jungshin in before Yonghwa can even reply, “What do you mean terrible hyung? That’s just how Yonghwa hyung look like, a dead walking zombie with blackberry eyes ~kekeke~”.

 Yonghwa tried to give Jungshin the death glare but fail to do so; only to cause Jungshin to laugh even harder at how lost his hyung look like. The CNBlue members were all in the kitchen making their breakfast except for Jonghyun who was still on the phone talking to their manager about their next schedule. Jonghyun enter the kitchen to see a red as tomato Jungshin who is shaking his head and holding on to his stomach while laughing hysterically and pointing at an annoyed looking Yonghwa, who is trying to keep his eyelid up. Jonghyun can’t blame Jungshin for laughing too much but after seeing how Yonghwa expression started to change into a pissed looking gorilla he had to save Jungshin from his own death penalty. “Jungshin I think that’s enough. It’s not funny when you make fun of your hyung especially if he is your leader, so apologise now”. Jungshin stopped laughing and looked at Jonghyun with a puzzled expression then back to Yonghwa to find a pitiful looking human who looks like he has not slept for a whole week. Jungshin finally understand that this situation was no laughing matter and cursed himself for being childish and insensitive as he slowly mumbled his apology. Yonghwa slightly nodded his head to show his acceptance as he turns back to Minhyuk who is currently busy making his coffee. Just as everyone has settle down with their breakfast, Jonghyun announce their next schedule which was informed to him by the manager. “Oh everyone, Super Junior has invited us to attend their maknae filming promotion which will be on tomorrow. I know we all don’t want to go after what happen at the Dream concert after party....” “Huh I’m not even going there; I must be insane if I want to turn up at the same place as those thick head... tsk tsk tsk and they even have the gut to invite us after that public humiliation..... Hyung please tell me you’re not serious “, Jungshin whined. “I know Jungshin-ah but this is for the benefit of both parties, what to you think the netizen will say if they find out that we still haven’t patch things up?” “It’s not like we have hmmmmppp”Minhyuk replied disapprovingly. Yonghwa who was sitting there the whole time listening to their conversation finally decide to support Jonghyun opinion, “Guys I know this is hard for all of us but we must do this for all our fans, how to you think they would react if they find out that we are not forgiving others even though those idiots blame it was us who started it ~argh~, let just do this for our fans and the public okay”. Jungshin and Minhyuk both nodded in defeat as they decided to let this matter passed, who knows this might be the last time they will see each other again. The CNBlue members all return back to finishing up their breakfast knowing that they need to prepare for the big day ahead.

~YG Studio~

“Omo! Eonnie don’t tell me you slept here on the floor? Argh.... First you dance in the middle of the darkness; now you’re lying here flat on your back, you could have catch a cold.... tsk tsk tsk eonnie you have to take care of your health, you wouldn’t want to miss your own debut day eh” Minji slowly nagged a half awake Shin hye who was still lying on the cold hard floor, Shin hye was wondering why she slept here when she could have gone home to her apartment and sleep on her comfy bed. “Aish! Min-ji-ah you don’t have to worry about me, I am stronger than you think eh” Shin hye replied as she tried to get up. “Oh hoy I’m not worried about you; I know you’re a strong woman that’s why I’m worried .... Awww my poor poor floor! look at it eonnie it’s now full of drooling saliva, I think your drool is like acidic, look my floor is going to have holes on it.... awww  my precious floor ” Minji teased only to see Shin hye sticking out her tongue, “But eonnie why did you sleep on the floor?”  Shin hye sat there quietly, trying to remember everything that happen last night, what did she do after Minji left? As memories of the night flow back, Shin hye facial expression suddenly change, even Minji can feel the sudden change in the atmosphere.  Shin hye looked at Minji with a fake smile and said, “Ohhh I guess I was just tired from dancing too much last night ~kekeke~ I’ll go home and take a bath Minji-ah and sorry again for your poor floor”. Minji wanted to ask her about her sudden mood swing but decided to let this matter go as she waved goodbye.

Shin hye was already in her house, her manager decided to drop her off at her apartment to relax herself and told her not to bother going back to the studio since she looked really tired and it would be bad if she fall sick before her debut day. She can feel the warm water relaxing her muscles as she lay still on the bath tub with closed eyes as silent tears roll down her cheek. She didn’t even bother to wipe it off; she just lay there helplessly while holding on to her heart. It’s been four years after that horrible memory, four long years of suffering and crying, fours years of pain and depression because of him and now she is about to face him again and to make it worst is on her own debut day. Life was too cruel indeed. Shin hye recalled what happen last night.

~Flashback~

“CNBlue will be attending tomorrow.... CNBlue will be attending tomorrow.......” the same phrase kept repeating on Shin hye mind. She did not expect to meet him so soon. She dropped down on to the floor as tears kept running down, one after another. She wanted to make sure that he would regret breaking up with her, after many years of practise of how would she react when facing him again she had thought she was ready but judging from her earlier reaction to Minji announcement, she wasn’t too sure of that. She wanted him to suffer, every bones within her wanted revenge. How could he just played with her feeling like that and then dumped her. True! Her intention of becoming a star wasn’t a dream it was for revenges. She wanted the world to know his true colour, she wanted so bad to expose him. Revenge was the reason why she had to become a star; it was the only way that she could heal. The wound that he left within her heart was too much that she wasn’t able to find love again. Every guy she would date would always be no good at all, it will either because of how they dress or the way they talk because she would always compare them to him. At this moment she lay on the floor crying her eyes out as till she sleeps.

~End of Flashback~

Shin hye got out of the bath tub and reach out to her bath robe as she looked at her reflection staring back at her. “Today will be the last day I’ll shed tears because of him” she wiped her tears again and continue “Park Shin hye I will now declare you dead, from this moment the old you had died but at the same time a new one has arise”. She smirked at the thought of seeing him again, yes she will proceed with her plan and for sure he will surely regret toying with her.

“Jung Yong hwa, look like we will see each sooner than we think”.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am so sorry for not updating sooner ~bow 90 degree~

Thank you all for your patients and understanding and I'm so sorry again..... I can only update this story twice a week so expected it to be Monday and Friday only :(

This is also for my chingu KimFanfic who threaten me to update if not she won't update her story ~kekeke~ and it's not good having to be at fault while other readers suffer as well aye so KimFanfic now I have update I'll be looking forward to your update too eh ;)

Thank you again readers for subscribing and comment

Hope you enjoy this chap ~cheers~