Forgive Me, Luhan

Mercy 자비
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chapter five

 

I opened my eyes to find Luhan on his knees across me , his wrists hung in cuffs and his arms spread out. His shirt was ripped off and I looked down to find mine ripped off as well, but I wasn’t cuffed like he was. Instead, I was trapped in what seemed to be large glass walls .We were separated by that wall.

“WHO OPENED IT?!” a voice – Junmyeon – asked angrily. “It was Sehun, wasn’t it? WASN’T IT?!”

Luhan didn’t say a word. He was all red and endless tears escaped him. Junmyeon nodded at Chanyeol, who stood beside him and held a silver whip. Chanyeol slashed it against Luhan’s back and Luhan screamed in pain. Blood trickled down his back as each whip burned his flesh. It’s not everyday  I get to catch a glimpse of Luhan cry. But watching him now , the memory of the pain in my shoulder all comes back . It hurt just as much as the burning wound. Or it might even be worse, slash after slash of fresh flesh .

Luhan still refused to betray Sehun and remained silent. If I were in his shoes, I would’ve said his name before the whip would strike me. But then, if it was duizhang’s name I would’ve betrayed, I don’t think I would be able to say it either.

“Ah, look who’s awake,” Junmyeon said as he turned to my direction. “Could you -- by any chance –tell me who opened your cell, Yixing?” he asked me calmly with a smile.

“Jongdae,” I quickly said. “He used a stick and unlocked the lock. You know Jongdae, he’s good at these things.”

Jongdae was dead, after all. There would be no way to hurt him , except for using his name to protect someone else.

“Lies,” Junmyeon said as he smirked. “I can’t whip you inside, sadly.  But you will be punished just as Luhan did, don’t you worry.”

Junmyeon signalled Chanyeol to stay behind, but Chanyeol infuriatingly complained and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter