Unfolding the Blindfold

Mercy 자비
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter one

 

The room was dark and gloomy when our blindfolds were ripped off.  There were bars and sunlight seeped in through a small window from behind. Shattered glass and broken furniture were at the  end of the short hall and Junmyeon walked back and forth, kicking the shards of glass out of his way.

“You traitors,” Yifan spat out as he struggled under Jongin’s tight grip. Jongin held a sharp blade against Yifan’s neck, making it impossible for him to escape.

Junmyeon paused. He turned around and smiled, taking small steps to Yifan’s direction. He kneeled before him, patting his head softly, “It’s for the best, duizhang.” Junmyeon stood and directed the others to lock us behind the metal bars. They shoved us in until our bodies slammed against the brick wall.

My back seared in pain until I fell on my knees. I grasped the ankles of the man who pushed me in and I looked up to him, holding back the tears, “What did we do, Chanyeol? What do you want from us?”

Not even a glance before he scrambled out of my grasp and hurriedly made his way out of our cell.

“Sorry guys. We don’t mean it. We’re just – following orders,” Baekhyun whispered before sliding the screeching metal and locking it nervously. He passed the dangling keys to Sehun, who stared at Luhan with sorrowful eyes.

Luhan –who stood beside me—clenched his jaw and exhaled heavil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter