I'm Sorry

Mercy 자비
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

chapter ten

 

“I would never forgive you for leaving me when I needed you most,” Luhan said quietly, inches away from Yifan’s stern face. “and here I am, helping you make it out alive. Something you could have done for me if you wanted to.”

He then turned his head to my direction and pointed straight towards me. “And you, you could have stayed – you would’nt have been alive if it wasn’t for me –“

Yifan pushed his hand down and shoved him away . “Keep Yixing away from this.”

Thud. I pressed a finger against my lips and hushed them. I looked around the hall, but nothing was there. I heard footsteps just a second ago, but the hall was empty . I must have misheard it. Luhan and Yifan looked at me strangely with brows furrowed. “Are you alright?” Yifan asked worriedly. I nodded , but I wasn’t alright. I could have sworn I heard something just now.  

Someone turned around the corner and came sprinting towards us. Covered in crimson red, it was hard to tell who it was. It was only when he screamed Luhan’s name when I recognized who it was.

“S-sehun?” Luhan choked out.

Sehun grabbed Luhan’s shoulders and tried to pull him away for a run, unsucceeding due to his weakness. Luhan stared at him with wide eyes but Sehun only looked worried, troubled. He tugged Luhan to follow him but he didn’t budge. He was probably still in shock.

“Come on, goddammit. He’s coming!” Sehun said through gritted teeth.

We all turned around and there Jongin was, dashing down the hallway. He had no gun in hand, but instead a dozen silver knives. The knife he held in his hand was stained in blood. Instead of going straight down the stairs, we all ran towards the other end of the hall, leading to who-knows-where. I grabbed hold of Yifan’s wrist but he didn’t stop. Instead, he pulled me forward and held my hand , tugging me to go faster.

“Duizhang—“ I huffed in between deep breaths. “ I – can’t –“

“Yes, you can! I promised you that you’ll ing make it out alive!” Yifan said angrily. He turned around and there was no trail of Jongin, but we could here the loud plodding of his feet coming towards us. “Split up,” Yifan whispered to the three of us. We all nodded. He then turned his head to look at me.

“See you later,” I smiled. He bit his lower lip and I knew exactly what he was thinking. Could those words have been the last thing I’ll ever say to him ? It didn’t bother me much; thinking about death. I should have been the first one who died, anyway. I was helpless. I depended on people. I helped no one. I deserved to die first but here I am , on the verge of making it out alive. He then slowly let go of my hand, ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter