I am leaving !!!

JINXED!! ONLY LOVE CAN SAVE YOU

 

AMBER`S  POV

“ No , No and no Amber. I won`t marry you . I am sorry”

“ Bu..but whats wrong with me nicole?”

“ You want to know whats wrong with you amber. Everything okay. Ever since you came into my life  EVERYTHING has gone wrong. I had 5 car accidents. I lost 3 jobs.  I lost my friends and you know what yesterday I even lost some of my hair as well. You are a sweet person Amber but ..but you are jinxed. Anyone who knows you tells me that I wont live a good life with you and your luck. I am sorry Amber but this is the end.” And with that she walked away. Yeah you got that right. She just walked away.

I stood there speechless. Passersby’s  who witnessed the entire scene couldn’t help feeling pity for me or so I thought since they were giving me this weird looks. Tears were falling from my eyes. “ No. No I can`t let her go like that. She has to marry me. Maybe she wants me to follow her so that she can believe that I am really purposing to her. “

But just as I took a step forward , I  slipped  on a banana peel and the ring in my hand flew  in the air and hit a  passing skateboarding kid who loses control of his speed and heads straight for the main road. A taxi hits the poor kid and then another car hits the taxi and blocks the entire road. Hundreds of cars hit each other while failing to stop their velocity. But I continues on .I have no time for such minor things.

“ Must go on “I mutter to myself , BAD IDEA. I didn`t notice a little girl eating ice cream was in the middle of my way. I knock her straight on the hard pavement and her ice cream smeared all around my face. Just then I felt a strong hand grip my neck from behind. I looked up and saw the most biggest man I have ever seen in my life. He pulled me up with his one arm and I was in mid air by the time he stopped near his ugly forehead.

“ What`d ya think you are doing to my little baby PUNK? Seems like you wanna have your bones ripped apart into pieces huh yeah PUNK? “ 

“Ah….um I think I like my bones intact only. Thanks for the concern though. Now umm… gulp* if you`ll excuse me I would like to go now. The air up here is pretty hot then the air down there. “ I said with the most innocent smile. The man smiled at me too. But well the bad thing about the smile was that it pretty much gave me the message he wanted to tell me ` You can leave as soon as I rip you apart` .  He threw me in the air and I landed on a hot dog stand. Mustard and ketchup again smeared all around me. Before the hot dog man could get a catch of my remaining flesh I quickly ran away .

Finally I saw Nicole walking towards her car. “ Nichole! Nichole!” I shout but she doesn’t hear me . I quickly run towards her car. I knock on the black glass. “ Nichole. Nichole darling. Can you please open the window ?” Just then the widow opened and I got the shock of the day. A completely different girl who seemed to be wearing similar cloths to Nicole was shouting when I peered inside. Just as I was about to leave saying that I had mistaken a huge fist came in front of my face and I don`t remember anything other then a mans voice who shouted in Korean  “ Stay away from my sister bloody basted” when darkness took over me.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

My POV

Meanwhile in the car. ( Conversation in Korean)

“ Oh My ! Who was that mad man oppa?” Krystal said as her brother closed the window.

“ Just some idiot trying to get his ugly hands on you. Don`t worry.  Now he will never even look at girls” Jonghyun said with a satisfied smile on his face. His punch was getting better and better .

“ So , krys . Are you sure about it? You can still change your mind you know” Jonghyun said as he looked at Krystal .

“ Haha come on oppa. I told you a hundred times that I am sure about it. You know It has always been my dream to go back to Korea and live an independent life. And I even got a great job there. And even if I don’t like it then I will come right back so don`t worry” Krystal tried to convince her brother as best as she could. Her brother didn`t seem to settle over the idea of his only sister going half around the world to live all by herself.

Jonghyun sighed. Well no matter how much he tried to stop her he knew she won’t listen to him .” well okay  but you should right back if you don`t like there okay. “

“ Okay oppa” krystal said and hit a thumbs up . Jonghyun smiled and kissed his sister. He was going to miss her .

“ Okay so now lets go then shall we. Your flight is in a hour and we don`t want it to leave without you now right?” Jonghyun said .

Meanwhile at Victoria and Nickhun`s café ( conversation in English)

“ I can`t take It anymore sis. I am leaving back to Korea. I don`t want to stay here in America one minute.” Amber said as she packed her cloths and personal belongings.

“ But Amber . Come on you just can`t leave like this. How are you even going to survive in Korea where you don`t have anyone? And you barely know proper Korean.  We are your only family Amber. Don`t you understand?” Victoria said as she watched Amber pack her bag.

“ I am sorry Vic. I know I am being a stupid jerk right now but I have had enough of this city for now. I just want to live in a different place right now. I just need some time in a new place so that I can get over the things that happened in my life “ Amber said while she continued packing her bag.

Just then Nichkhun entered.

“ Amber , if you have any problem with living here then you are always welcome to take up your own apartment . we will pay the bills for you so you don`t have to worry. But leaving to a totally far away place isn`t a good idea “ Nichkhun said and Victoria nodded. Amber looked up in tears .

“ Nooo nickhun. Its never like that . You guys have  done to me more then anyone in this world can and I love living here but its my son social life that’s haunting me now. I just want to try a new place for a change. “

“ But why korea where you don`t have anyone? Why not China ? You have lots of friends there who will be happy to help you find a place to live in” Victoria said and she sat down on Ambers bed.

“ Well there is someone in Korea who has never thought of me as an unlucky jinxed girl. He has been my childhood friend and I remember staying with him during my entire childhood days in Korea. Now I will go to him . He will be happy to see me again after so many years.” Amber said as the memory of her best friend Luhan came in her mind.