EXO

Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends- I MEAN ALIENS

 

There was a silent knock on the front door.  The six aliens tensed up and looked at each other in fear. “What do we do?” Zelo whispered, as if the creatures on the other side of the door could hear  them.

Yongguk gulped, trying to gain courage. “Just follow me” He said and walked to the door.

He twisted the handle and pulled the door open. Both anger and fear took over him as six males, or so they appeared to be, stepped into the house.

It seemed as if the whole house froze.

“Greetings, residents of Mato.” The leader of the group said with a small grin on his face. Yongguk clenched his jaw, “Greetings, residents from EXO.”

There was a short, awkward silence between the two groups, but then Youngjae decided to break it. “Why are you here?” he curtly asked.

D.O snorted, “Like you don’t know.” He glanced up the staircase with a knowing look on his face.

“No, we don’t. So please inform us.” Daehyun growled and glared at D.O.

D.O chuckled evily, “We know that you have a human girl in your possession. We saw it on our radar, so don’t deny.”

B.A.P turned silent for a few seconds, “Why would we take in a human girl?” Yongguk made it sound more like a statement than a question.

“We’re asking you the same thing.” Kai smirked. “You know it’s forbidden.”

“Just because the king forbid you to have any contact with any human being, doesn’t mean it’s forbidden for us.” Daehyun said.

Baekhyun growled, “Don’t act like you’re so though, smarty-pants. You know that if any other being than Matos, he or she has to be send back to their home planet. And if you refuse, you know what’ll happen.” A smirk crept upon Baekhyun’s handsome face.

“Who are you to talk? You’re not even living on this planet.” Zelo said. “So it’s none of your business.”

“I know. But it’s in our nature.” Suho shrugged with an evil grin. “We must do it so that we can live.”

*I don’t mind them dying.* Jongup thought and glared at the maknae of the other group.

“Like we said, it’s none of your business. So stop meddling with ours and go back to your own ing planet.” Yongguk spat. The thought of six, hungry predators in his house, that could hurt you, made him both mad and a little bit scared, even though he never would’ve admitted that.

EXO-K chuckled in unison, “We know that you hide her in here. But we won’t harm her, for now.” Suho smirked. He knew that if they did anything to you in this house, they would get banned from their own planet.

B.A.P were the so called ‘guardians’ of Mato and their house was like their safe haven. Nothing could harm them there, but if they went outside, God knows what could happen. 

Though they knew that none of the residents on Mato wanted to harm them in any way, they still had to be careful with predators, such as EXO-K, that could just randomly show up any time they liked.

The predators, or EXO-K, came from a planet called EXO. It wasn’t very different from Mato, only EXO was freezing cold instead of burning hot, like Mato. The population wasn’t very high though, due to that EXO-K almost had killed everyone.

That was in their nature. When they got hungry, they ate. And not food, if you know what I mean.

“Well then, shall we get going, gentlemen? I’m starting to feel a little hungry.” Suho clasped his palms together and grinned a little at B.A.P, who scowled and glared at the other leader.

“Nice conversation.” Kai scoffed before the six other aliens exited the house.

“GAH, I CAN’T BELIEVE THEM!” Himchan roared and kicked the front door. “JUST COMING HERE AND THINKING THEY ARE SO BADASS AND THINK THEY CAN HURT PRINCESS JUST GAAH, LET ME KILL THEM!” he pulled his hair in frustration.

Yongguk slapped the back of Himchan’s head, “Be quiet, what if she hears you?” he hissed. Himchan pouted and rubbed the spot where Yongguk had hit him. It seemed like Himchan was getting more and more abused by Yongguk these days.

Daehyun sighed and rubbed his temples, “Hyung, what do we do?”

“We can tell the king?” Jongup suggested. “We’ve already talked to him, he can’t do anything about them, unless he wants to start a war against EXO, and you all know he doesn’t want that.” Youngjae said.

All of the aliens sighed in unison. “What do we do, about Hyojin-ah?” Zelo asked and nervously glanced up at your room.

“We have to tell her, it’s the only right thing.” Yongguk said. “And hope she understands the situation.”

“What situation?”

“OMONA!” Himchan gasped and clutched his rapidly beating heart. “Princess, don’t scare me like that!”

You shrugged and put your hands on your hips, “What situation are you talking about?”

“Shouldn’t you be in your room?” Daehyun nagged and raised a brow. “I heard the byuntae shout and got worried.” You shrugged again.

“I’M NOT A BYUNTAE!” Himchan wailed.

“Says the one who wanted to sneak in to shower with Hyojin.” Youngjae raised a brow.

“Shut up, smart-.” Himchan mumbled and narrowed his eyes at Youngjae.

“But seriously,” you turned to look at Yongguk. “what were you talking about?” 

-------------------------------

Please don't hate on EXO T___T I love both groups equally and I only picked them because they are also aliens. (Or so their company say owo) 

So no hate on them, ok? ^^ Thank you~

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!