Best christmas ever

Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends- I MEAN ALIENS

Boys Like Girls - Be Your Everything

 

After dropping Daesung off by his home, you were walking home alone. 

It was now dark outside and snow was falling slowly from the dark sky. You held out your palm and flakes landed in your hand. The flakes melted quickly and only small droplets of water remained in your palm. 

Christmas lights were decorating the display windows and they shone brightly and people that were passing by stopped to admire the beautiful lights.

When you got home, your parents where no-where to be seen. You found a note on the kitchen counter and a small smile spread on your lips.

"We went to grandma's place for dinner, we'll be back tomorrow morning. Don't you dare open the presents without us!" 

A small grin spread across your safe as you put the note back on the counter. *This means one thing...HOME ALONE PARTY!* You dashed up to your room and quickly put on some christmas music on full volume, then changed into some comfortable clothes then dashed back downstairs.

You quickly looked through your sortements of movies and found your favorite christmas movie of all times - Love Actually. It didn't matter how many times you watched it, it would never get old or boring. You put in the CD, then went to the kitchen to get some ice cream from the fridge.

Settling on the couch with a warm blanket, a bucket of chocolate ice cream and a spoon, you played the movie. 

During the film, the feeling of solitude crept up on you. Never had you been spending Christmas Eve alone. Never in your whole life. You would always spend it wither with your friends or your parents. But the majority of your friends already had plans for the evening and your parents had them as well. 

You slightly considered to give Daesung a call, but then realised the he probably was attending that party his parents had forced him to be on. 

So you were completely alone. 

And when you realized that, you also came to the thought of the aliens. They had promised to never leave you, and you had broken that promise. You had been the one to leave them. 

You weren't going to lie to yourself, you missed the aliens. You missed them so damn much and words couldn't describe how much you regret not staying with them. 

You buried your head in your lap and shakily breathed out. *I'm so sorry. I'm so, so, so, sorry. I never should've left you, I never should've doubted you. And even if you actually have feelings for Eunji, it doesn't matter. I was so stupid to let my own, selfish thoughts get in the way for my feelings.* You felt tears trickle down your cheeks and you quickly wiped them away with your thumb. 

"I love you and that will never change. But I bet you've completely forgotten me by now..I was so foolish to doubt your feelings." You quietly cried and clutched your chest. "I love you, you stupid, erted, smart-, kind, childish, skinship-loving alien." You heart constricted in pain and you let out a small sob. 

"And we love you." A voice spoke from behind you. Your eyes widened and you turned around. You had to blink a few times to take in what you were seeing. 

Your heart rose in your chest and more tears spilled out of your eyes, but this time, it was because of joy. In front of you, there was six, familiar figures smiling widely at you. 

You jumped up from the couch and ran up to one of them and jumped into his arms. "You're here....you're here.." You whispered and held onto him, afraid that if you let him go, he would disappear forever. 

The five other boys embraced you in a group-hug and just enyojed the feelings of being able to hold you again. "We're here, Hyojin." Jongup breathed out and inhaled your sweet scent and caressed your hair. 

You pulled back and examined his face, "I-I-I'm sorry for everything. I didn't mean to say those things. I love you and I'm so sorry-" You were being shut up by a pair of lips crashin onto yours. 

Jongup pressed you closer to him and wrapped his arms around your waist as he carefully slid his tongue over your bottom lip. You willingly opened your mouth and his tongue started to explore every corner of your mouth. 

You pulled away, tears still sprouting out of your eyes. Zelo reached out and wiped them away. At the sight of the maknae, you jumped up on him and clunged onto him like a coala. 

Zelo smiled and held onto you as he rocked from side to side. 

*This isn't real. They can't be here.* You thought as you let go and looked at the aliens. Suddenly, you reached out and slapped yourself. The aliens panicked and Himchan quickly leaned in to examine your face. "What are you doing!? Don't hurt yourself, princess!" he scolded and held his palm where you had hit yourself. 

You stared wide-eyed at the alien. *This isn't a dream. This is real.* You reached out and put your palm on Himchan's cheek and you smiled affectionately at  him. "I've missed you." 

Himchan smiled back at you at pinched your nose before hugging you. "I've missed you too." 

There was a loud cough behind you. You turned around and saw Youngjae looking away, acting mad. You smiled warmly at him and hugged him tightly. "Babo." You muttered. Youngjae snickered and pulled away, then quickly pecked your lips. "Babo princess." 

You smiled lightly at him, before turning to the next alien. Yongguk was smiling widely at you, his gums showing. He quickly pulled you into a bearhug and spun you around, "I've missed my yeobo." 

Another cough was heard, but this time it didn't come from Youngjae. You pulled away and met eyes with Daehyun. He was looking sadly at you, guilt written all over his face. 

You quickly wrapped your arms around his neck and softly embraced him. "I'm sorry for blaming you. I know you didn't-" Daehyun hushed you by placing his index finger over your lips. "I should be the one saying sorry. We shouldn't had hidden things for you. I'm sorry." he looked down in guilt. 

"I never blamed you." You said and pecked his cheek before pulling away. 

This all seemed so unreal to you. The boys you had been dying to see for weeks, were not standing in front of you. It didn't make sense. but as always, nothing in your life did. 

-------------

I BET YOU'RE ALL HAPPY NOW HUH!?

but guise

this fic is gonna end soon

;_;

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!