White Love

Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends- I MEAN ALIENS

Starship planet - White Love

 

At the sound of the annoying ringtone of yours, your eyes shot open in panic. You quickly reached for your phone from your comfortable bed and quickly answered.

"Hello?" You tried to sound as awake as possible. 

"Hyojin? Did we make you up, sweetie?" The sound of your mother's calming voice on the other end calmed you down. 

"No, my throat is just a little dry." You meakly laughed and sat up, your back leaning against the headboard.  Ms. Gong chuckled on the other line, "Okay. Me and your father are leaving your grandma's now so we'll be home in thirty minutes."

Your eyes widened and you slightly gasped. "Hyojin? Did something happen?" Your mother worriedly asked. You shook your head, "No, I just hit my toe in the table." You quickly lied. 

"Okay...We'll se you later, honey." Ms. Gong unsurely said. "Yeah, see you later! Love you!" You quickly said and hung up.

*!* You panicked and shot off from your bed. Your leg accidentally got tangled into another leg and you fell down on the bed, face facing the soft matress. 

You groaned in frustration and looked up. Six aliens were sprawled out on your bed and legs and arms were everywhere. *Right..we fell asleep like this last night.* You slightly blushed at the memory.

"Jinne~" You heard a voice sing from underneath you. Daehyun slightly smirked and reached up and pulled your body down against his. You trashed around and tried to get out of his grasp, "Daehyun, let go!" 

"But it was so long since I held you like this." he sadly pouted at you. You slightly softened, but then remembered how much trouble you were going to be in if your parents came home and saw the six, strange boys. Who weren't even boys. 

You pulled away from Daehyun and got up from the bed, then dashed to your bathroom to take a quick shower. 

The aliens started to slowly wake up and yawns filled the room. The leader sat up and groggily scratched his head. He glanced around the room but couldn't find you. "Where's Hyojin?"

"She went to the bathroom." Daehyun grumpily replied and jabbed his thumb towards the bathroom. At that moment, you stepped out, fully-dressed and hari wet. 

"Hyojin!" Zelo beamed and ran up to you. He picked you up and spun you around. You giggled slightly and smiled affectionately at the tall alien. "Good morning, Zelo."

You shoot a quick glance at the alarm clock on your nightstand and you mentally cursed. "Shoot, I know this might seem weird, but unless you want to explain the existence of aliens to my parents, I suggest we leave this house. NOW!" You slightly panicked. "And we got about ten minutes, so GO, GO, GO!" You pushed the aliens out of your room.

"But Hyojin-" Youngjae began but got Jongup's shoulder pushed in his side. He winced in pain and shoot a glare at the second maknae. "No time, out!" You pushed them out of your front door.

You quickly grabbed your jacket and slipped on your shoes, then followed them. The aliens were only wearing tank tops and jeans and you could see that they were freezing. *Shoot. I should've got them some clothes from dad...* You thought of quickly going back in to get some clothes, but then you heard the sound of a car approaching and you quickly pushed the thought aside.

"Follow me!" You waved the aliens over and you sneaked to the back of the house, then took a small shortcut and ended up in an alley, far away from your house.

You breathed out in relief when you were sure that your parents couldn't find you here. Luckily, you had scribbled a quick note to your parents, saying that you were at Daesung's place. 

"Now, what do we do?" Himchan asked, teeth shattering in the cold. You felt sorry for the aliens and tried to think about how you were going to get the some clothes. 

An idea popped into your head and you quickly fished up your phone and dialed a number.

~*~*~

About thirty minutes later, you and the aliens were standing outside a big mansion. 

The gates opened automatically and you stepped in. You knocked a few times before the door opened. 

Out stepped a half-asleep Daesung. He yawned tiredly and looked at you with tired eyes. "Hyojin, why did you call me at this-OH HOLY ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" His small eyes widened at the sight of the six, familiar faces.

The aliens smugly smirked at Daesung. "Did you think you actually could get rid of us so easily and get Hyojin all to yourself? Think again, human boy." Himchan scoffed and wrapped his arm securely around your shoulders.

"How-what-why?" Daesung blinked at you. "I don't know, they didn't get a chance to explain. Now, can we please come in? They're practically freezing to death.." You motioned at Zelo, whos skin color almost matched his blonde hair. 

Daesung nodded, "Of course, come in. You're lucky, my parents had to go to a meeting and my sister's at a friends house." He said as he lead you into the big house. 

The aliens looked around, amazed. You chuckled at their cute reactions and matched your pace with Daesungs. "How was the party yesterday?" You asked. 

Daesung shrugged, "It was okay. Except dad tried to match me together with this really weird girl, Yong Sohyun, or something." Daesung acted like he was puking. "She kept on blabbering about how we were going to get married and have four kids, two boys and two girls. AND SHE GRABBED MY !" Daesung yelped.

You burst out laughing and patted Daesung's back, "She sounds really nice. You should give her a chance, bro." Daesung stared ar you, wide-eyed. "You can't be serious."

You laughed and shook your head, "No, I'm deathly serious." You sarcastically said and socked your elbow lightly in his side. "Yah, don't you dare scare me like that!" Daesung snapped and caught your head in a headlock and rubbed his knuckles on your head.

Behin you, B.A.P were glaring daggers at Daesung. *Did they become closer then they came back to earth?* Jongup, who barely never got jealous, glared at Daesung in envy.

Without thinking twice, Jongup bounced up to you and slung his arm around your neck and pulled you closer to him, and away from Daesung. "Hyojin-ah~ It's cold, can you warm me?" he beamed at you.

Daesung chuckled at the aliens obvious jealousy and stopped in front of door. "That won't be neccesary, we're here." He said and opened the door. You and the aliens followed.

Daesung pulled out different kind of of hoodies and sweaters from one of his drawers and tossed to each alien. "Here you go, they're too small for me anyway." he shrugged and put his hands on his pockets.

"Thanks, Dae." You smiled thankfully at the boy and he warmly smiled back. "No prob, Jinnie."

Daehyun frowned as he put on the hoodie Daesung had given him. It fit him perfectly and it really highlighted his slim body. You saw all the aliens in the corner of your eye and slightly blushed. *When did they get hotter, if that's even possible. And what happened to their hair?* You looked at their blonde hair and tilted your head in confusion. 

Youngjae noticed you were staring at his hair and slightly chuckled while ruffling your hair. "Do you want to know why we're blonde?" You blinked at him, "How-"

"We can read you like an open book, yeobo." Yongguk affectionately smiled at you. You meekly smiled, then turned to Youngjae, motioning him to tell you about their hair.

"Instead of getting here by a black hole, we took one of the spaceships." Youngjae explained. "But because of the earths stratospehere or whatnot, our hair got bleached due to the extreme heat from the sun." he said and touched his straightened, almost white, hair. 

You nodded in understanding and gazed in amazement at their bleached scalps. "Woah.."

--------------------------

I'm going to sing at my school's christmas thingie tomorrow and my voice is gone 33 Gonna sing Suju's Santa U Are The One and Kyuhyun's high note is going to kill me. Oh well. Wish me  good luck!

Subscribers and comments are loved to death! Thank you all for your endless support, I love you all!