Jealous aliens pt.2

Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends- I MEAN ALIENS

When you woke up the following morning you heard the sound of people yelling coming from downstairs. *What are they up to now?* You innerly groaned and got up to get ready. 

After a long, and needed, shower and changing into some comfortabe clothes, you went downstairs to check what was going on. 

You stepped into the kitchen and was greeted with a frying pan almost hitting you in the face. You quickly ducked and saw the pan fly into the wall then falling to the floor. 

You looked up and saw all the aliens trying not to get Daesung get to the kitchen. They were throwing all kind of kitchen matierals at Daesung, who was struggling to open the fridge. 

"What the hell are you guys doing?" You stood up and glared at the aliens. 

The aliens, plus Daesung, froze and turned their heads to look at you. "Good morning, Hyojin!" Jongup sheepisly greeted and let go of Daesung's leg to welcome you with a hug. 

You held your hand in front of Jongup's face, stopping him from coming any closer. "I asked you a question. Now answer it." 

Daesung cried out and ran up to, "Jinnie they're so mean to me! They won't let me touch anything in the kitchen!" he wailed and hugged you. "Guys." You sent the aliens a look and put your hands on your waist. 

"What? This is my, Youngjae's and yours area. Not anyone else." Himchan pouted and stomped his foot like a little kid. You sighed, "Stop being so childish. Let him eat for god sakes." Daesung pulled away and pouted at you. 

Daehyun felt his blood boil. *This pathetic little human. Give me a reason not to  break his bones right now.* 

"But yeobo,-" Yongguk pleaded. "Stop it. He lives in this house now so he has the same rights as all of us, so back off." You glared at them. 

They hesitated but back away from the refrigerator. Daesung happily skipped up and opened it, pulling out all kind of ingredients. "Hyojin, I'll make you Dukkbokki!" 

You beamed, "Jinjja!? Thank you Dae-dae!" you skipped up to the kitchen table and sat down. Daesung picked up the frying pan from the floor and put it on the stove. 

Yongguk sat down next to you and pulled your chair closer to his. A mushy grin was on his face. You scoffed and got up and sat down in the seat in front of him. "Don't even try." You mouthed.

"What?" Yongguk mouthed back, flabbergasted. 

"Stop being mean to Daesung and then act like everything's fine!" You crossed your arms over your chest. 

"We're not being mean!" 

You scoffed and rolled your eyes. *How can they be so immature? I here thought they were the older ones.* 

Daesung finished cooking the food and put up eight plates on the table. Everyone got seated and waited for the food. Zelo was trying to talk to you but you gave him the could shoulder and snorted at him. 

Daesung put a big bowl of Dukkbokki in the middle of the table and everyone immediately dug in and began to scoop up portions on their plates. Daesung sat down on the empty seat next to you and nudged you with his elbow, "Aren't you eating?" 

You gave him a weak smile, "I'm not really feeling well. I think I'm gonna go and rest a little." "Oh, I can bring up some food later then." Daesung softly smiled at you. You nodded and patted his head, "Thanks, Dae-dae." you got up and left the kitchen. 

Youngjae blinked in confusion, "Where did Hyojin do?" "Jinnie didn't feel quite well so she's going to rest." Daesung simply said and put one of the spicy rice cakes in his mouth. 

*Princess is not feeling well?* Himchan knitted his eyebrows together and glanced up the staircase. He quickly finished his food and got up to check up on you. 

-----------------

ish chapter indeed. 

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!