Meeting Lay

Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends- I MEAN ALIENS

Zelo and Baekhyun came running up the hill. Baekhyun saw your swollen and bruised cheek and Kai unconcious on the ground. He could put two pieces together and figured out what happened. A small smile appeared on his lips, glad Kai hadn't ended your life, like he was supposed to. 

Zelo's eyes got watery and he quickly ran up to you, bawling his eyes out in happiness. "HYOJIN!~" he cried out and pulled you into a warm and tight hug. "I'M SO GLAD YOU ARE OKAY! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS!?" He sobbed and gripped onto your short figure as his life depended on it.

You chuckled and patted his back soothingly. "It's okay, Junhong." You buried your face in his chest. Your heart felt warm at how worried they all had been for you. *But it's only sister-caring, not anything else.* You assured, but slightly disappointed. 

Zelo sniffed and pulled away. He examined your face carefully and frowned upon seeing your bruised cheek. "Did he...do this to you?" he whispered in disbelief and carefully caressed your cheek. You slightly winced at the touch, but smiled weakly and nodded. "Yeah, but it's nothing. I've been through worse though." 

Baekhyun approached you and Zelo. The light-yielder examined your wounds on your back and shoulder and thought for a bit, then spoke, "I know someone who can heal this." 

You turned around, "Really? Who?" Baekhyun nodded, "Yeah, he lives in the castle. Do you want to see him?" 

You thought for a moment and turned to the other aliens. They hesitated but finally nodded. None of them felt like they could trust Baekhyun or this other alien, but your health was their their top priority. 

Baekhyun led you back to the castle and into one of the rooms in the highest tower. B.A.P looked around the castle, searching for any dangers or other Exotics. 

Baekhyun opened the door slowly and peeked his head in. "Lay hyung?" he called out. 

A figure stood up from the bed and turned to Baekhyun. "Baekhyun? What are you doing here?" The alien asked and approached you and Baekhyun. 

The alien had short, chestnut brown hair, dimples and his eyes were really beautiful. *What is with these aliens and being so incredibly hot?* You wondered and stepped in to the room with Baekhyun.

Lay noticed an unfamiliar girl by Baekhyun's said and sent him a suspicious look. "Who is this?" "A friend of mine." Baekhyun simply answered, leaving out the part that you were friends with B.A.P. 

"A friend?" Lay raised a brow. Baekhyun nodded. "Anyhow, we need your help with something, hyung." 

Lay sat back down on the bed. "Okay, what can I do for you this fine day?" 

You looked at Baekhyun, who nodded at you to turn around. Gulping, you turned around and showed Lay your back and shoulder.

Lay's jaw fell to the ground. He stood up and began to examine the burn on your lower back that stretched up to your neck, then also got bigger by the other burn on your shoulder. "Who...who did this?" Lay asked, looking at Baekhyun in disbelief. 

Baekhyun pressed his lips into a firm line. "Chanyeol." Lay's eyes widened, "Chanyeol!? Why?" 

You winced when Lay accidentally touched your back. "Sorry." Lay sheepisly apologized.

Baekhyun found no use in lying to his friend, so he told him about EXO-K kidnapping you and B.A.P coming here and Kai almost throwing you off a cliff. When he was done telling, Lay blinked a few times, trying to get what Baekhyun just had told him.

"So B.A.P are in this castle, at the exact moment?" Lay asked. 

At that moment, all the six aliens of B.A.P stepped in. "Yup." Yongguk answered. 

Lay stared at the aliens in shock, then shook his head to gather his thoughts. "You're lucky today, I won't tell my brothers you're here." he said and looked firmly at them.

"Thank you." Yongguk thanked and bowed. Lay looked at the oldest in bafflement. Why did he thank him?

"Anyhow, I'll heal this girl and then you have to get out of here, got it?" B.A.P nodded.

Lay nodded, "Okay, come here." he gestured you to sit down on the bed. You did as told and obidiently sat down. Lay sat down behind you, closing his brown eyes and mumbled something while doing small gestures with his palms over your wounds.

Suddenly, you felt something warm touch your back. It felt both warm and cold and you felt somehow at ease at the feeling. The sensation spread from your lower back, up to your shoulder. 

"There." Lay said, pleased and the feeling disappeared. "That should do it." 

B.A.P looked at you, jaws on the ground and eyes wide. "Does it look bad?" You nervously asked.

You stood up and walked up the full-body mirror next to the window. Your eyes rounded when you saw that where the previous wounds should've been, were now only your and shoulder. 

You turned around to face Lay. You ran up to him and gave him a short hug. "Thank you!" 

Lay slightly blushed and awkwardly cleared his throat. "No problem." He could feel the jealous B.A.P glares drill a hole in the back of his head. *Someone's jealous, eh?* 

You thanked Lay multiple times before Baekhyun and Daehyun had to drag you out of the room before the other members of EXO-M would detect you. 

Baekhyun led you and B.A.P to EXO's flight base. The ship EXO-K had came here were still standing there, waiting to lift. 

"You can take this, it's your anyway." Baekhyun said and nodded towards the ship. You nodded. When you didn't see none of the other aliens, except Jongup, nod, you elbowed them in their stomachs. 

Youngjae glared at you, "Be gentle, woman." he mumbled, but nodded relucantly. 

You realized that this probably was farewell and started to feel slightly sad. Baekhyun was the one who had saved you for getting hit by one of Chanyeol's fireballs, the one who had taken you to Lay so that he could heal your wounds and he was you friend. 

You bowed 90 degree. "Thank you so much, Baekhyun-sshi. For being my friend and saving me." 

Baekhyun chuckled and flicked his hand, "It's nothing. Just be sure not to return here, okay?" he slightly joked and you laughed. 

Yongguk also bowed, "Thank you for taking care of Hyojin while we were absent." You stared at Yongguk, surprised. 

Baekhyun bowed back with a small smile, "Thank you for being there for her." 

All of you bid your farewells to Baekhyun and boarded the ship. You hurriedly ran over to the window and spotted Baekhyun waving at you. You happily waved back and mouthed "Goodbye." Baekhyun jokingly formed a heart above his head and did a cute little dance at you. 

Himchan saw Baekhyun's action and frowned. He quickly wrapped his arms around your shoulders and waved at Baekhyun, mouthing "She's mine!" Of course, you didn't see this and only waved happily at Baekhyun. 

The ship began to shake and move forward and you sent Baekhyun a final wave before he disappeard out of sight. 

--------

DOUBLE UPDATEbecauseIhavenolife 

Does anyone of you have twitter? Follow me if you want to ^^

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!