Let's go to the beach!

Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends- I MEAN ALIENS

"AW! ZELO! BE CAREFUL!" Yongguk called after the tall maknae as he skated away with you. 

"IF YOU HARM PRINCESS IN ANY WAY I WILL MAKE SURE TO KILL YOU SLOWLY!" Himchan added and held his fist up in the air like an old man. 

Zelo rolled his eyes, "It's not like I care for you any less than they are." he muttered to himself. You snickered and held on tighter on his waist as you drove over a speed bump. 

"CHOI JUNHONG! CAREFUL!" 

Today, Yongguk had decided to take you out to the beach. It surprised you that they even had one, thinking Mato only was sand. 

At the same time, you and Zelo turned around and stuck your tongue out at the older aliens. "MEHRONG~" 

"YAH! EYES ON THE ROAD!" Youngjae snapped. 

"HYUNG, IT'S OKAY- OH !" Zelo abruptly stopped when he turned his head forward and saw that he was about to skate into a deep ditch. You slightly yelped and held onto his waist tighter, but remained stable on the skateboard. 

"Close one." You breathed out in relief and stepped down from the board. Zelo bit his lip anxiously, "Are you okay?" You nodded with a reassuring smile, "Of course." 

The rest of the aliens caught up with you and they had a hard time trying to catch their breaths. "For. Now. On." Yongguk put his hand on his chest and tried to breathe properly. "You're going to walk like the rest of us." 

Zelo pouted, "Aw~ come on hyung~" he rubbed his fist on his cheek. "Bbuing, Bbuing~" 

Yongguk shook his head, "Don't even try. Or else I would gladly take your place with sleeping with Hyojin tonight." he grinned and pulled you closer to him. 

"Hey, don't-" You were about to protest, but Yongguk shut you up by quickly pecking your lips, earning loud protests from the other aliens. 

Yongguk grinned widely at you, showing his gums and the all of you continued your walk to the beach. You shook your head and wrapped your arm around Yongguk's waist and smiled in content. 

You looked up and saw the sun shining down at you. Apparently, the sun would appear by this time of the year. It was like when it usually would be winter on earth, it was summer here on Mato. Weird, you thought. 

You arrived at the beach and the boy quickly ran over to the water. "LAST ONE IN IS A ROTTEN CICADA!" Daehyun exclaimed and threw away his shirt while running. 

Yongguk's eyes widened and he ran past his younger comrades and jumped into the water. Never would he be a rotten cicada. 

You chuckled as you watched the boys play in the water. Daehyun splashed water on Zelo's face and Yongguk kicked Daehyun's so he fell in. You pulled over your shirt over your head, leaving you in only bikini top and a pair of short shorts. 

The sunlight warmed your skin and it reminded you how you used to go to the beach with your friends back on earth. Chaerin would always tease Jiyong for never wanting to take his shirt off. Seunghyun would just calmly watch the younger kids play in the water while cooly sunbathing with Minji. 

"Hey, Hyojin! Are you coming?" Jongup's voice snapped you back to reality. You nodded and began to make your way down to the water. 

Himchan whistled, "Damn, princess. Have I ever mentioned how good you look in bikini?" he wiggled his eyebrows at you. 

"Yes, you did. And it's always uncomfortable." You retorted and crossed your arms over your chest. 

A pair of male aliens passed by and one of them had the nerve to whistle and wink at you. You blushed and let your hair fall over your face. 

Youngjae frowned in jealousy and tried to cover your body with his own. "Youngjae, what are you-"

"LOOK AT MY BABY HYOJIN AGAIN AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU NO LONGER WILL HAVE S!" Youngjae glared at the boys. 

The boys looked at the fellow alien in fear and squrried away. 

You crossed your arms over your chest and clucked your tongue. Youngjae looked at you questionably, "What?"

"You're very cute when you're jealous." You pinched his cheek and strutted over to Daehyun, who was trying to 'drown' Himchan. 

Youngjae frowned, "I'M NOT JEALOUS!" 

----------------

Sorry for the short chapter but I didn't know what to write...But I got this idea just now so I'll hope you like it ^^ It's pretty late here so I'll post the next chapter tomorrow, ok?

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!