Happy Himchan

Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends- I MEAN ALIENS

2NE1 - I love you

You were fidgeting on one of Youngjae's Ipad-like tablets. A frown was visible on your face and you tapped the tablet hard with your fingers. 

Himchan slowly closed the door behind him and looked up at you, "Princess, are you mad at us?" 

"Mad? Why would I be mad?" You didn't take your eyes off the tablet in your hands. "Give me a reason why I should be mad." 

Himchan sighed and sat down next to you, "I'm sorry for acting so jealous and immature. I'm sorry for being mean to your friend. It's just that we all feel a little threatened by him." Himchan sincerely spoke. It was rare to see him admit that he was wrong and therefor you looked up at him in wonder. 

"Threatened? How?" You asked and tilted your head. Himchan sighed again and got up on the bed and leaned against the headboard. He opened his arms towards you with a both serious and cute face.

You rolled your eyes and put the tablet aside and crawled into his arms. Himchan pulled you against him, your back leaned against his chest and his both legs on each side of you. "We can see how close you and Daesung are and how many memories you share. And the thing is.." Himchan bit his lip. This was gonna hurt his manly ego, but your forgiveness was more important to him. "We're jealous." 

"Jealous? Of what?" you scoffed and turned around to face him. You put both of your hands on Himchan's face and gave him a serious look. "It doesn't matter if me and Daesung are close, it doesn't matter if we used to have a relationship-" Himchan's eyes widened.

"YOU TWO USED TO DATE!?" he blurted.  You put your palm over his mouth and glared at him. "Are you gonna let me explain or fuss over something that doesn't matter in this situation?" Himchan slowly nodded and you removed your palm and put it back on his face. 

"All that matters right now is that you guys are my boyfriends, even how twisted that may sound, and Daesung is just a friend. Nothing more, I can assure you." You gently smiled at him and pressed your soft lips against his.

Himchan blinked a few times in surprisement, then closed his eyes and responded to the kiss. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him, deepening the kiss.

When you pulled away you had a slight blush on your face. *I'm not used to taking the initiative. It felt weird..* Himchan chuckled and pecked your nose. "I love you, Gong Hyojin." 

You melted at his words and buried your head in his shoulder. "I love you too." you mumbled, embarassed. It had always been hard for you to be serious and confessing feelings to people so you felt really embarassed and exposed.

Suddenly, there was a loud gasp coming from the doorway. You quickly turned your head and also gasped.

There stood Daesung, holding a tray of food. His small eyes were about to fall out of their sockets and his jaw was on the ground. "W-W-w-w-what a-a-are y-y-you two d-d-d-doing?" he stuttered. 

"Daesung, look it's not-" You began but Daesung dropped the tray and ran away. 

"YONGGUK-SSHI! HYOJIN IS CHEATING ON YOU WITH THE SCARY-EYE GUY!" Daesung ran around the house. 

"MY LITTLE YEOBO IS WHAT!?" Yongguk stepped out of his room. "WHO IS THIS SCARY-EYE GUY!?" Yongguk grabbed Daesung's collar and held him up. "H-H-h-h-h-he's in H-h-h-h-hyojin's room." Daesung nervously stuttered and pointed towards your room. 

Yongguk let go of Daesung, who fell to the floor, and stormed to your room. "YAH! YEOBO WHAT IS THIS GUY SAYING!? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME-" Yongguk stopped his rant when he saw that it was only Himchan. 

He narrowed his eyes thought when he saw the position you were in. You were still craddled between Himchan's legs and his arms were wrapped around your waist. "YAH! KIM HIMCHAN! LET GO OF MY WIFE!" 

"ANDWE ~ WE JUST SHARED OUR FIRST KISS AND SHE TOLD ME SHE LOVED ME~" Himchan stuck out his tongue at Yongguk and rocked you from side to side. *There went the sensitive, mature Himchan.* You rolled your eyes. 

Yongguk felt his whole body twitch and a vein popped in his neck. He stormed up you and Himchan. "You." he pointed at Himchan and at the same time pulled you off him and into his own arms. "Stay away from my yeobo." he lifted you up bridal style and nonchalantly marched out of the room.

"YAH! GIVE ME BACK MY PRINCESS TEDDY BEAR!" Himchan cried out and ran after you. 

"What are you guys doing?" Youngjae asked with a tired look. He was taking a nap in his room but woke up because of the ruccus outside. "HERE YOUNGJAE!" Yongguk tossed you to Youngjae. You shrieked as you landed in Youngjae's surprisingly strong arms. 

"Hyung what are you-"

"DON'T ASK JUST DO IT!" Yongguk snapped and ran away. Youngjae looked at your for answer, but you just shrugged. "I don't even know." 

Daesung stumbled his way down the hall, towards his and Zelo's room, when he saw Youngjae holding you bridal style. His head was spinning and he didn't understand anything that was happening.

The male's eyes rolled to the back of his skull and he fell to the floor. The last thing he heard before he blacket out was the sound of your panicking voice.

"Daesung? Daesung? DAESUNG!?" 

--------------

Double update DANCING PARTY TIME YEAH

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!