Predators

Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends- I MEAN ALIENS

You woke up the following morning by the sound of people yelling and things being thrown, resulting in it landing on the floor with a loud crash.

*Ugh. Mom and Dad must be fighting.* You groggily opened your eyes and sat up in your bed. The room smelt like roses and you inhaled the smell and smiled in content. *Who put roses in my-* Then it hit you.

You weren't home. It wasn't your parents who were fighting, it was the six aliens that had offered you to live in their house with them. *Just ing great.* you groaned and threw the covers off you.

*What are they doing down there?* Not bothering to change into normal clothes, you walked down to see what the aliens were doing so early in the morning.

In the kitchen, B.A.P were trying to make breakfast for you. But it didn't go that well.

"YOU IDIOT, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CRACK THE SHELL BEFORE PUTTING IN IT THE FRYING PAN!" Yongguk scolded and slapped the back of Himchan's head.

"BUT YOU COULD'VE JUST TOLD ME!" Himchan yelped.

"I DID! TWICE!"

You entered the kitchen and saw the six aliens trying to make food. You chuckled and crossed your arms over your chest.

The aliens heard the soft sound of your voice and stopped what they were doing to spun around and look at you.

Their eyes widened at what you were wearing, then they mentally face-palmed themselves. *Himchan.*

"Good morning, princess!" Himchan greeted cheerfully. "I see you wore what I picked out." he winked at you.

"It was just because I couldn't find anything else." You defended and tried to cover up the cleavage the tank top showed with your arms.

"Sure~" Himchan rolled his eyes and smirked at you.

You shoot him a glare, then turned to the other aliens. "What are you guys doing?"

"We're making breakfast!" Zelo cheerfully replied with a big grin. He was wearing a pink, frilly apron and a matching chef's hat. It made him look really cute in all.

"Breakfast? Let me help." you offered. Before the aliens could protest, you had already snatched the frying pan away from Himchan and were pulling out some eggs from the box.

"Womans belong in the kitch-OUCH!" Youngjae yelped and rubbed his forehead."DAMN IT WOMAN!"  You sent him a look and flipped your hair over your shoulder.

Yongguk cackled and patted your head, "I think I like you already."

"Puh-lease, people can't resist me." You rolled your eyes and mocked confidence.

Daehyun appeared by your side and watched you fry two eggs curiously. His mask was covering his mouth and you could only see his cute eyes look down at you. 

"Did you cook before?" he asked. You nodded slightly, "Yeah, whenever mom and dad weren't home I would call Jiyong over and we would make Kimchi Fried Rice for Seunghyun." you chuckled at the memory. 

"Jiyong? Who's Jiyong?" Daehyun asked and raised a brow. "A friend of mine." you replied casually. "Jealous?" you turned around and grinned at him. 

Daehyun felt his face flush red and he awkwardly avoided your gaze, "No." he ducked his head and squrried out of the kitchen.

You chuckled and flipped the egg with the help of gravity and the frying pan.

~*~*~*

"By the way," you asked and pointed your fork at the tall maknae. "why is your hair pink? Do you have like hair dying thingie here?" 

Zelo blinked at you, like he was trying to undertstand what was so weird about having pink hair, then his body made a strange move, "Shut down, sorry~" he said in a monotone voice.

image

 

"Eh?" you looked at him in confusion. "He does that whenever he doesn't know what to say." Youngjae said boriedly and popped a strawberry in his mouth.

"But to answer your question, this is actually our original hair color." Yongguk replied.

"Bwoh? So you were born with purple hair?" You gaped at the oldest, stunned. Yongguk nodded, "Yup."

"Hyojin-ah, is red your natural hair color?" Jongup innocently asked and looked at your hair, that was bright red. 

"Mine? No, my hair's actually black, but I dyed it two years ago." You said and touched your hair. "But I prefer this color rather than my natural." 

The aliens nodded, everyone except Zelo, who still was 'shutdown.'. 

"Maknae, are you alive?" Himchan poked the maknae's arm. No reaction. Himchan sighed and nudged his shoulder, "Junhong. Get up." Still no reaction. 

Yongguk sighed and reached over the table to slap Zelo's head, but snatched away his hat instead. That made the maknae shoot up. "Hyung, gimme my hat back!" Zelo whined and tried to grab the had, but Yongguk leaned back and held the hat up in the air with his other hand.

Suddenly, a loud bow was heard from outside, then the whole house began to shake violently. 

Your eyes quickly widened and you gripped the table, so that you wouldn't fall. "What is happening?" you asked, trying not to sound like you were in panic. 

"I don't know." Yongguk answered and ran to the window to see what was wrong outside. His face seemed to lose it's color when he did that. 

"Daehyun, take Hyojin up to her room now." Yongguk said in a calm tone, almost too calm. 

"Hyung, what's going on?" Daehyun asked, slightly worried over the leaders pale face.

"GO!" he snapped, without taking his eyes off the things that were happening outside. 

Daehyun took your hand and lead you up to your room. Even that was a challenge because the whole house seemed like it was about to fall.

"What's going on?" You worriedly asked as Daehyun sat you down on your bed. "I don't know.." Daehyun said quietly. "But stay here and don't come down untill we say so, arasso?"

"But-"

"Arasso!?" Daehyun gave you a firm look. There was something about his tone that made you feel both scared and worried. 

Slowly, you nodded. "Good. Lock the door when I've left, ok?" You nodded again.

"Look, it's nothing to worry about. Just stay here and don't come out." Daehyun calmly said and left the room. As he did, you ran over the locked the door behind him. 

*What on earth is going on?* You thought and leaned your back on the door and slid down on the floor.

~

"Hyung, what's going on?" Jongup asked his leader. 

Yongguk looked away from the window, and directed his gaze to the front door. " Predators." he said through grittet teeth. 

--------------

 

ohhhh~ Who are the Predators? 

[I was listening to Nyan Cat while writing this chapter so I had to try real hard not to make this chapter a random one hehe]

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!