Manliest of them all

Crazy adventures with my six boyfriends- I MEAN ALIENS

"So there's a group of hunting aliens that wants to eat me and they can't harm me as long as I'm in this house?" 

Yongguk nodded, "Yup."

"Well isn't that just lovely." You sighed and rolled your eyes. "And I assume you're not letting me out of this house, right?"

"It's for your own safety, Hyojin-ah." Jongup said. You understood the seriousness in the situation. *It's my own life we're talking about and I would like to be alive when I get home.* Another sigh escaped your mouth, "What do they want from me anyway?"

"That's just how they are. They eat to survive. It's like their life purpose, to eat." Youngjae said and rolled his eyes. "They're just plain stupid." 

You nodded in agreement, "I'm with you on that one." 

"They're just animals..." Himchan said quietly, but there was a hint of anger in his voice. "Why can't they just leave us alone? First they got her, and now they're threating to take Hyojin as well." 

Your ears perked up, "Which other girl did they take?" you curiously asked. 

Daehyun stiffened and a painful flashback came into his mind. He shuddered at the memory. *I won't let that happen to her. Not again.* 

"No one you should worry about, Hyojin noona." Zelo quickly replied, calling you 'noona' to change the subject. 

"I still- HEY, I'm not a noona." you glared at him. *Call me noona again and your life will be in danger.* 

"I know, I just like to call you that." Zelo giggled. "Noona." 

"Don't call me that." you warned.

"Wae?"

"Because I don't like to use honorifics."

"AHA, so that's why you won't call us 'oppa'!" Himchan butted in your conversation. 

"No, that's not why."

"BUT YOU JUST SAID IT WAS! DECIDE, WOMAN!" 

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, BUTTHEAD!" you stuck out your tongue at Himchan. 

Himchan immediately softened at your cute face and reached out to pinch your cheeks, but a palm was flying against his own. "OUCH!" Himchan yelped and touched his cheek, where Zelo had slapped him.

"YAH, CHOI JUNHONG!" Himchan roared. 

"HYUNG WAS GOING TO BE A BYUNTAE!" Zelo defended. 

You chuckled and shook your head, *These aliens.* 

~*~*

"So these Predators, do they have like, super powers?" you asked.

You and B.A.P were sitting in the living room, trying to find something to watch on the Television. 

"Yup." Youngjae bluntly said. Your eyes widened, amazed. "Really? What kind of powers?" 

"We don't know, we've only seen some of them." Yongguk replied boredly. *Why is she intrested in those damn Exotics? We can transform into bunnies, now that's manly!* 

"Okay...What were their powers?" you were stubborned and wanted to find out. 

Daehyun rolled his eyes, "Why are you so intrested in them anyway? Shouldn't you be like..terrified that they want to kill you?" he snapped and turned to look at you.

You shrugged, not really affected by the tone of his voice. "You all amaze me, so don't think they're so special. And yeah, but I won't let that eat me up, no pun intented." 

Daehyun raised a brow, "We all...amaze you?" 

You shrugged, "Well, yeah. You're aliens and you even can transform into cute bunnies. God, you're so manly." you snickered. 

"THAT'S ING MORE MANLY THAN THAT FLYING IDIOT KRIS!" Yongguk snapped. 

Your eyes widened, "Who's Kris? Wait, THEY CAN FLY!?" you gaped at them, more amazed than ever. 

They hit their foreheads against their palms in unison. 

You continued to fangirl over the discover of the flying alien who wanted to kill you.

"OH MY GOD HE CAN FLY!? DAEBAK!" 

"And one of them can pause time.." 

"JONGUP!"

"OH MY GOD THAT'S AWESOME!" 

B.A.P shoot glares at you. 

You awkwardly cleared your throat, "But transforming into bunnies is also really awesome. Manly as hell. You guys are the manliest of them all."

 

 

-------------

Sort of filler-ish chapter BUT SCHOOL IS PRACTICALLY KILLING ME RIGHT NOW

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!