Chapter Two: Mine!

Really wanna say hello.

no idea where this came from xD Enjoy reading~ 


 

“T-Thanks a lot hyungs…”

Huh, Jongin’s voice? ’ Luhan frowned. The last thing he remembered was Jongin calling out to him and a sudden pain on his pretty face. Then everything went blank.

He tried opening his eyes but he his head hurt way too much, so he just decided to act like he was still sleeping. All he wanted right now was a peaceful nap. And he didn’t have lesson with Minseok right now, so he didn’t really saw any reason to go to classes.

‘Wait… What does Jongin mean with hyung… And… Why does he sound so nervous?’ Luhan frowned once again.

“It’s okay! You needed help anyway.” Luhan recognized that voice as Kyungsoo’s. That explained why Jongin was so nervous. So he helped to carry Luhan here. Knowing this, Luhan thought he had even more reason to fall asleep and pretend he didn’t wake up. He really wasn’t thrilled to see the scene between those two. He would be glad if the two decided to leave the room and let him rest in peace. 

Don’t really car-

“Are you sure he’s okay?” That voice.

“NO W AY!” Luhan sat up, with wide eyes, shocking the three other persons in the room.

The room was filled with an awkward silence. 

Luhan looked to his side immediately. And he was right. Standing next to Kyungsoo was no other person than his crush, Minseok. 

WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!’ Luhan’s thoughts where filled with question marks. He couldn’t believe Minseok was there. His look was full of terror.

“Luhan, are you okay?” Jongin asked worried. He wasn’t that worried at first, since he thought Luhan was tough enough to survive the bump, but now… He wasn’t that convinced about that. Jongin thought that maybe, he hit his head a bit too hard.

“Hyung! You’re okay?” Kyungsoo walked up to Luhan. He was about to touch Luhan’s head, but Jongin prevented him to do so. Kyungsoo looked with his well-known O.O eyes.

“What’s wrong, Jongin-shii?” Jongin got flustered as he realized what he just did. He was thinking of an excuse, because seriously,  ‘You can’t touch Luhan, because you’re mine and mine only and you can only touch me, well because you’re mine!’ wasn’t a really good option.

“W-Well- Yo-u know…” Jongin was getting more nervous and had no idea what to say. “Because… ” He heart Minseok chuckle behind him. “O-Oh yeah! Haha, you know, Luhan well, he, you know. ” Not only Kyungsoo, but Luhan too was pretty confused now.

“”He what?” Kyungsoo asked cutely in Jongin’s eyes. Jongin looked with begging eyes to Luhan, begging him to help him before he makes an even bigger fool out of himself.

“What Jonginnie tried to say is…” Luhan thought for a second. “He was worried about me! Yeah, he thought that you may touch the place I got hit on. You know, since I hit the wall pretty hard with my face.”

Luhan couldn’t help his heart skipping a bit, when he heart Minseok’s cute giggle (well he was actually just chuckling, but in Luhan’s head, Minseok giggled) and he didn’t know If it was just his imagination (probably it was, since it wouldn’t be the first time Luhan’s head did that) that Minseok actually muttered a ‘cute’ toward Luhan.

“Haha, you’re really a nice friend, Jongin-shii. You’re really different than I thought you were. It would be nice to be your friend.” kyungsoo chuckled, while Jongin was speechless. Well,  his blush said enough anyway. Jongin was too happy to hear that Kyungsoo actually wanted to be friends with him.

Kyungsoo frowned suddenly, when he thought how stupid he was.  How could he just say that to a school idol. Kyungsoo was just a nerd, he was on the lowest rank in his school. Jongin must think he’s crazy. “Oh! I’m sorry. So stupid of me. Of course you wouldn’t want to be friends with me… You must be annoyed to be with us here in the first place. We should get going already. I’m sorry, Jongin-shii, Luhan-shii!” Kyungsoo said without a single break for Jongin to interrupt him, since the latter was more than happy to speak to him.

Kyungsoo took Minseok’s hand, who was by the way annoyed at the moment because his friend is so stupid, and rushed the nursery room out. Leaving a frozen Jongin and a heartbroken Luhan behind.

“You stupid!” Luhan exclaimed at Jongin as he sprung out of the bad. “Yah! Take better care of that boy of you! How could he hold my Minseok’s hand like that! Are they dating?!” Luhan ranted.

“You think I was so happy that he was holding someone else’s hand while he’s obvious mine?! It was that dumblings fault!” Jongin yelled back.

“WHAT?! BOAZI IS INNOCENT! IT WAS YOUR STUPID-”

“STUPID?! ”

While the two friends were fighting over people they claimed as theirs, but were obvious not even close to being theirs and who they could only own in their dreams (and even there they didn’t always have a chance, another two persons were listening to the quarrel from the other side of the door.

“Are you two morons done?!” Kris threw the door open, without a second thought.

He looked at the two boys, throwing their hands around like two little kids.

“I have no idea what people see in those two… They must have never seen this side of them… ” The other kid, Sehun said bluntly. “Kris-hyung… This is exactly why I refuse to call those two hyung…”

Kris sighed.

Luhan and Jongin hadn’t noticed their friends at all. They were childishly sticking out their tongue while making childish remarks, getting mad at stupid words. The two idiots were grabbing each other’s collar, commanding each other to take their words back about their crush.

“YAH!” Kris finally exclaimed.

Luhan and Jongin turned to face the door now.

“WHAT?!” Both exclaimed. They became pale when they saw  who they yelled at.

… We’re death!

“Yes you are.” Kris answered irritated, exactly knowing what they were thinking.

-end chapter 2-

 

 

a/n: 

This was just a part at first, for chapter 2, but mom is angry and want em to go off to bed already~

o i thought, well, may as well post what i already wrote ^^

Thanks for the subs and comments!! They make me soooo happy >///<

Will reply to them tomorrow~

See you guys tomorrow!! kekek,