Chapter One; Really wanna say hello

Really wanna say hello.

 

Luhan is the prettiest and most popular kid at school. He has many friend, gets many love confessions, teachers love him and he even comes from a rich family. He studied for a couple of years in China, before coming back to Korea. He’s known for his bubbly, sweet personality, greeting everyone he sees with a bright smile on his way to school, earning sweets from the ahjumma’s time to time.

But even though everyone thinks about him like that, he has one secret.

Luhan woke up out of his trance when his friend, Jongin, called him for the third time already. Luhan glanced for the last time to the cute boy sitting in the front row, frowning as he was making his homework, before he turned to his friend.

“Oh hey! When did you arrive?” Jongin face-palmed himself. Actually he was there the whole lesson and was trying to get his friends’ attention for 5 minutes now.  Break started already and he couldn’t wait to see his ‘boyfriend’(his boyfriend is only his boyfriend in his head though). But Princess luhan wasn’t really helping him in getting him to see his own crush, while the latter had the whole lesson to stare at his.

‘Jeez, he can also dream about that kid without staring at him.’ Jongin thought. But seriously, he really can. No matter where they are or what they’re doing, Luhan can daydream about the boy in front of the classroom. Once they were crossing the street and Luhan suddenly thought of theboy, and stopped in his track, followed by a bunch of honking cars. Jongin had to drag Luhan with him to save his life.

“I get it. Let’s go.” Luhan murmured as he packed his things. Luhan glanced behind him from time to time while he was following his  friend.

The boy finally noticed peope leaving the classroom.

Luhan stood still, hoping the boy would see him, notice him. He saw the boy looking his way and Luhan could feel his heart beat a bit fasting than it usually did.

‘Hello’. The word was stuck in his throat and couldn’t get it out. Luhan tried hard to say it finally today, but as all the other days, luck wasn’t on his side.

The boy was surprised to see the school’s idol standing on the other side of the classroom. He felt slightly uncomfortable as Luhan kept looking at him. Well he supposed he looked at him. He could see in the latter’s eyes that he was trying hard to say something. But why would he want to say something to him? He looked around to see no one else other than them  though. And Jongin was standing outside the classroom, so it couldn’t be toward him.

The boy shrugged when he saw Luhan now staring at the ground for a second, so maybe he just imagined it and Luhan was just in his own thoughts. He took his stuff and walked the classroom out, without taking a glance at the stiffed Luhan.

Luhan watched the boy leave. Only when the other door closed, he was able to move. He didn’t even notice that he had reached out his hand, gesturing to the boy, who left already, to stop.

His hand fell to his side.

“Hello Minseok…” He whispered to the closed door. Luhan wanted to curse himself. He wanted to slap himself hard. ‘Why couldn’t I say it again…

Ever since the first time he saw the boy, Minseok, he had a special feeling for the boy. Minseok was a quiet, yet fun and didn’t really stand out. Well, in others eyes. In Luhan’s eyes he was the cutest and most outstanding boy. And ever since that day, Luhan tried to say something to Minseok.

But he never got the chance. Well he did, but he just screwed it up all those times.

The first time he tried, he ended up frozen in front of the latter without being able to say word. Minseok frowned and just walked passed him. The other time, Luhan was assigned to sut next to tge boy and ended up stuttering every time Minseok asked him something.

Minseok once ran into him. Not knowing who it was, Luhan began cursing madly, since he dressed especially nice that day for his crush. A little bit too late he noticed the one who he crashed into was no other than his crush, looking all scared and slightly pissed. Luhan cried when he heard Minseok telling his friends later that day, how mean Luhan was and that he hated that kind of people. After that Luhan didn’t had any chances to say something, since his crush always avoided him.

After some time, Minseok noticed that Luhan maybe wasn’t so bad and was a bit nicer toward Luhan. Not always glaring at the latter. Especially when he knew Luhan was secretly trying hard to make it up to him. Luhan still didn’t manage to talk directly to Minseok though.

And then there are those times when Luhan wasn’t the one screwing it up, but people around him. His fan girls loved to come in the way whenever he was  approaching Minseok. Knowing Minseok, Luhan knew that he hated girls, especially those y ones. So Luhan went the other way so that he wouldn’t bother Minseok. And not mention their friends.  They always knew to come between them. Though his own friends were doing it on purpose to and Minseok’s friends didn’t have a clue.

“Yah! Luhan!” Luhan came back from his thoughts. Unfortunaly too late =_=.Before he even noticed, he had crashed onto a wall and lost conscious because of the blow.

Something is seriously wrong with this hyung…’ Jongin thought as he rushed toward his friend, who was lying unconscious on the ground.

--end of chapter 1—

 

 

a/n: Okay, I guess it will be more chapters than I thought. Maybe around 4, but knowing myself, I think it will end up having 10 chapters or something xD But who knows~

The chapter is a bit boring, but I wanted to go through the past and details before I’m gonna write about the current time… okay that sounds weird! Well it’s 1:14AM now and I have eveing school, so I’m dead right now xD

I already wrote 2 scenes for later :D

I hope you enjoyed reading and comments are loved~

I will start writing chapter 1 of ‘of a new job and a seductive student’ =D And I need a few hours to write, so I think it will be up by tomorrow or the day after ^^ And I want to update this tomorrow =D

But I have evening school, so I’m up pretty late and don’t have much time =-=

sorry for the long a/n…. it will be the last time I hope that it’s so long.