Chapter Five: Krishun and Soccer matches.

Really wanna say hello.

 

Luhan, Jongin, Kris and Sehun walked through the hallways, on their way to the canteen. Luhan, Sehun and Jongin just had boring math classes (or stare-as-long-as-you-can-at-baozi-without-looking-like-a-creep-classes as Luhan likes to call it) while Kris had English classes. They met each other at the math classroom and walked off the canteen together.

 It was a pretty normal day.

“You got your grades back right? How was it?” Kris asked the three of them.

“It was pretty good.” Sehun shrugged.

“Mine too! I got 57! ” Jongin exclaimed happily. Kris ruffled the younger’s hair, making Sehun groan in annoyance.

“Congrats.  You didn’t fail your exam by 3 points.” Sehun remarked bluntly.

“Thanks!” Jongin said, not hearing the sarcasm in the youngest voice, since he was to happy thinking about his crush. “I want to show it to Kyungsoo. Now that I’m at the level of not failing math, we may study together.”

Sehun rolled his eyes.

“And you Luhan?”

“I failed…” Luhan sighed. He couldn’t believe he failed once again.

“Huh? You Luhan?” Sehun said confused. “But you got-”

“Yes, I failed again.” Luhan cried out loud. “Baekhyun said that I looked like a total creeper!” Luhan continued while the others eyed him strangely. Well not that they though it was strange. It was pretty normal now that they spent so much time together.

“L-Luhan, we were talking about your math results.” Jongin pointed out.

“Oh… Yeah. That went pretty well I guess. I got a 78. But that isn’t the important thing here!”

Kris and Sehun walked off, ignoring Luhan who was talking about how he failed his classes once again (not the actual class) and how he had to study better to look less like a creeper (instead of studying actual school work…).

Yeah. It was indeed a normal day.

It was a normal day. Until…

Kris threw his arm coolly around Sehun’s shoulders and pulling the youngest closer to him, while Sehun just kept looking bluntly to the front.

Luhan and Jongin looked with wide eyes to the …. Uhm… C-Couple?

“What. Is. That.” Luhan said disgusted, while pointing to Kris and Sehun who ignored the remark.

Jongin shrugged without looking away from the weird happening in front of them, with the same disgusted look on his face as Luhan had.

“I have no idea… Maybe they’re sick?”

“Sick in their head!” Luhan and Jongin started to laugh out loud, making the other two wonder if they were sure Luhan and Jongin weren’t the sick one. The two laughing friends hadn’t noticed that Kris stopped.

Kris eyebrow twitched, while Sehun looked at them with his forever straight face.

Luhan and Jongin stopped in their tracks, creeped out by the two.

“This guys-” Kris said with a smirk on his face before facing Sehun, pulling him in an open-mouthed kiss all of sudden. Sehun moaned and circled his arms around Kris’ neck. Kris separated a string of salvia keeping the two of them connected, making Sehun whine at the loss of contact.

Jongin and Luhan stood still frozen.

They didn’t know what creeped them more out. The fact that KRIS and SEHUN had just made out right in front of them, the fact that the two were actually going out or the fact that Sehun, the Oh Sehun was actually whining.

“This is called dating.”

Kris pulled Sehun with him as both of them disappeared in the first room they saw, leaving Jongin and Luhan alone, frozen in their place.

They never had been so shocked in their life before.

“I wanna puke…” Jongin voiced out after a good 5 minutes of being frozen. Not moving thought.

Luhan could only nod in respond. “I-I-I…”

“I know what you want to say bro.”

“H-How could he…” Luhan whispered before he came back to reality. “WHAT WAS THAT?! OH MY KRISUS! MY BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT EYES! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” Luhan cried out dramatically, while tears were about to escape his no longer innocent eyes. “CURSE YOU KRIS! CURSE YOU~!” Luhan continued oh-so dramatically as he let himself fall on his knees, while Jongin just patted his back, understanding the latter completely. He knew he was going to react like that once he would fully realize what just happened.

Just then, Minseok and his friend walked by. Luhan’s crying stopped as he looked Minseok in the eyes.

Minseok’s friend eyed Luhan weirdly, while Minseok himself walked toward Luhan, putting his hand on Luhan’s head.

The last thing Luhan heard was Minseok asked if he was okay with his angelic voice, before everything went black.

-.-.-.-

“Hey, Jongin, let’s watch the game. The soccer team is playing!” Luhan looked hopeful to Jongin. When he saw the unsure look in Jongin’s eyes, he knew he had to use his special weapon. “Kyungsoo is coming too!”

The y and cool Jongin also had his weak spot. And Luhan knew exactly what it was and how to use it. And that weak spot was Do Kyungsoo. You only need to mention that name, and Jongin would do anything, anything what you ask him.

“K-Kyungsoo is coming?”

“Yes!” Luhan looked hopeful to him again, but now adding his extra teary doe-eyes.

Luhan was just desperate to make the latter come with him. He couldn’t go alone. But he had to go to the soccer match.

“I-I guess I can come then.” Jongin answered shyly.

He used to go a lot to the matches, so that he could see Minseok play. He knew the older loved soccer. Luhan even asked his younger cousin to teach him how to play soccer to impress Minseok. He went to every match, but because of the girls he couldn’t go.

He hated it when all he wanted was to just watch his Minseok-hyung play, but those girls would always ruin the whole game. They were only focusing on Luhan and made to many noise for the soccer teams.

One time Luhan yelled at the girl and left angry, making the whole crowd and all the players shocked. Even Minseok was shocked. They don’t see their idol yell that often. Luhan never went to the match anymore. He didn’t want to ruin Minseok’s play, because the latter loved the times he could play so much.

But that changed after last week.

Last week Minseok sat next to Luhan. He was once again told to sit next to Luhan.

*Flashback*

“Hey Luhan.” Minseok greeted a bit unsure. Baekhyun had told him to call Luhan like that from now on, but he was not too sure if it was okay to Luhan.

Luhan only gave him a slight nod in response and smiled shyly to greet him. But on the inside he was dying from happiness.  

It was a bit awkward (on Minseok’s side, Luhan was too nervous to feel awkward) since the two didn’t talk at all. He noticed Luhan staring at him a lot though. So Minseok tried to start a conversation with Luhan.

“Uhm, Luhan?” Minseok called out for the younger one. Luhan looked cutely up to him and bit his lip as he waited for what Minseok was going to say. “You like soccer? I mean, since you always come- I mean you used to come watch the games a lot. So I guess you like it, right?”

Luhan went crazy on the inside. Minseok actually TALKED to him. Not just an ’Hey’ or something like that, but he started an actual conversation! Moreover, Minseok was asking him about his likings!

Even though Luhan went crazy on the inside, all Luhan could do was simply nod. He was biting his lower lip cutely and if Minseok didn’t know any better, he would have thought Luhan was actually seducing him. And he wouldn’t admit his heart skipped a beat when he saw the sign.  

“So… ” Minseok scratched his neck. “You should our next match. I mean, if you want.”

Luhan couldn’t answer, this time he couldn’t even nod. He was way to shocked that Minseok had told him to see the game.

But Minseok took it differently. The fact that Luhan didn’t show any respond made him think Luhan didn’t like it at all and would think Minseok was crazy for asking the school idol such a thing.

After some time when Luhan didn’t show any sign of answering, Minseok sighed. “I-I guess you’re too busy…”  Minseok looked to his work again, feeling a bit disappointed, even though he didn’t know why.

Luhan still can’t say anything as a smile crept on his face slowly when the older wasn’t looking anymore. He took a paper and wrote something on it.

He nudged Minseok, making the latter look up confused. He gave the note to Minseok, before looking away shyly, a blush visible on his face.

-I’ll come! ^^-

-.-.-.-

“Jongin! Hurry up!” Luhan exclaimed at Jongin, who was checking himself out to see if he looked his greatest for Kyungsoo.

“Looking hot.” Jongin said to his mirror image. 

The two walked toward the soccer field. They saw Kyungsoo sitting nervously on a bench, probably waiting for Jongin and Luhan to arrive. He stood up when he saw the two idols and bowed slightly.

“H-Hello, Luhan-shii, J-Jongi-in-a-ah.” Kyungsoo blushed as he said Jongin’s name.

“Hello Kyungsoo~” Luhan said happily.

“Hey, Kyungsoo-hyung.” Jongin said as shyly as Kyungsoo had.

“Ready for the game~!” Luhan exclaimed a bit too happy. But well, he didn’t care. All he cared about now was that he could see Minseok play soccer again.

Kyungsoo laughed at the reaction, but soon covered his mouth. “I-I’m sorry. I-I didn’t mean-”

“It’s okay!” Luhan put his thumb up.  “You can be comfortable! We’re friends after all!” Luhan smiled at Kyungsoo, whose eyes were even wider open that they usually were.

 “F-Friends?” Kyungsoo smiled to himself. He was happy Jongin and Luhan actually wanted to be friends with someone like him.

“Yes! Of course!”

“Kyungsoo-ah!”

The three looked at a certain cute boy, wearing his soccer clothes already for the match. He waved at them happily.

“Hey Jongin, Luhan!” Minseok greeted them with a big smile.

“Minseok-hyung! Do your best!” Kyungsoo exclaimed immediately and put his fist up. “Kick their asses!”

“Hey! Good luck Minseok Hyung!” Jongin also cheered for Minseok.

Luhan couldn’t react at all. He was jealous Jongin could talk so easily to Minseok. He wanted to cheer for him before the game too, but he was unable too.

Jongin nudged Luhan, when he saw Minseok was actually looking at Luhan and waiting for Luhan’s words. But the words never came.

“Oh… I have to leave. Enjoy the game!”

Minseok ran away to his teammates. Only then Luhan managed to react.

“F-Fighting.” He whispered, followed by a sigh.

“Luhan-hyung! You like Min-”

“Kyungsoo. I- Can I speak with you before the game?” Jongin interrupted Kyungsoo.

“H-Huh? Uh- Sure. B-But Luhan-”

“It’s okay! I’ll wait for you guys on our seat!” Luhan said before walking away.

-.-.-.-

When Jongin arrived with a big grin on his face while holding Kyungsoo’s hand, Luhan knew Jongin finally confessed and seeing  the happy smile and the blush on Kyungsoo’s face, he knew the latter accepted him happily. The sat down next to Luhan, without saying a word, just smiling to each other while stealing glances from each other.

 The game started and the whole school was cheering for their team. Everyone was really excited for the game and cheered for all the team players.

And then there was Luhan.

“YEAH! GO MINSEOK!” Luhan totally forgot where he was and got a bit carried away. “MINSEOK! FIGHTING! YOU CAN DO IT! KICK THAT BALL! YOU’RE SO AMAZING MINSEOK! WAAAAAH MINSEOK!!! FIGHTING!! KICK THEIR ASSES!”

The crowd was more than surprised by the cheering of Luhan for Minseok only. Some were pissed, while others were just really surprised.

Their cool, quiet idol, the most popular kid at school, was cheering loudly like a fan girl for a boy they had no idea of. Even the players in the field were surprised, especially Minseok, who was tomato red now as he heard Luhan cheering loudly for him.

A smile appeared on his face. The ball got snatched away by the other school’s team, but that didn’t make the smile go away at all. He only got more energy and started running toward the ball, while he listened to Luhan’s sweet cheers. The other team was confused that the boy suddenly played even better than before.

He snatched the ball away easily and ran to the other side of the field, avoiding all the players on the field easily. A few meters before the goal, he aimed to an empty spot and kicked the ball as hard as he could, kicking the ball in the goal.

His whole team cheered and hugged him tightly, more than happy that their teammate made such an amazing goal. He searched in the crowd for Luhan and smiled when he saw the latter jumping and screaming happily while pointing to Minseok.

“YEAH! THAT’S MINSEOK! SAW THAT! YEAH! MINSEOK GO! GO!”

-end chapter 5-

a/n: TANTANTA~~N! How was it? Keke, I added some krishun since people requested for it~! Hopefully i didn't disappoint you guys :/ keke.

Waah! Just one chapter left! Can’t wait to finish it since it’s half done!
And I will be back more often, since my mom got my report and was really happy about my current grades!
aside from sociology all my notes were above 65! Haha, and that with only learning an hour before the test x

DHOPE YOU LIKE THE UPDATE!! PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THE LAST CHAPTER <3 I’LL TRY NOT TO DISAPPOINT YOU GUYS! <3

SARANGHAEYO YEOROBUN! <3 <3

btw, after I finished this, I will start my teacher!Minseok, student!Luhan fic~! <3 I

l’ll give a preview  in the last chapter!