Chapter Three: Wrong timing.

Really wanna say hello.

 

Kyungsoo was still dragging Minseok. Minseok tried to get his hand from the hold with success. They stop in their tracks.

“Why are you being like this?” Minseok asked Kyungsoo when they stood still. Minseok didn’t like what the latter had said just now at all. He hated it that they were treated like this, just because they weren’t as handsome as others or because of their different interests.

And the thing he hated the most was…

That his best friend was affected by it like that. He actually started to think of himself as a low life who wasn’t worth talking to people like Jongin or Luhan or any other person than their friends.

He had to admit that he sometimes believed it too. Just sometimes. It was all because of their schoolmates who were so mean. But he knew he was better than them. At least he accepted people for who they are. (And even though he wouldn’t admit it, it was also because of a certain boy)

“Kyungsoo-ah… Why did you say such a things to them! Are you stupid?!”

“Why? Wasn’t I right?” Kyungsoo chuckles sadly. “I was stupid to lose myself for a moment. Jongin-shii must think I’m a freak.”

“Stupid and blind.”

Kyungsoo looked confused to Minseok. “What do you mean?”

“Haha, you’re serious?” Minseok playfully shook his head. “He was quite happy and shy for someone who was talking to some low-life freak.”

“W-What?! You’re crazy? He’s Jongin! Kim Jongin! Why would he even- I mean- NO! Y-You k-know! Luhan was blushing when you called him cute!” Kyungsoo blushed as he thought Minseok may have been right. But he wouldn’t admit it, so he stomped away.  A laughing Minseok following him.

-.-.-.-

The four friends walked the canteen in coolly. All the people were admiring them as they walked in.

Jongin saw Kyungsoo and Minseok walk past them. Kyungsoo took a look at him and bowed to him and quickly turned around to run away our of embarrassment.

“Kyungsoo-hyung!” Jongin called out, surprising not only himself once again, but the whole canteen including his friends.

Luhan was kind of jealous of Jongin. He wished he dared to call out to Minseok like that.

Minseok grinned at Kyungsoo, mouthing a ‘Told ya!’ to the latter.

Luhan saw the gesture and thought Minseok was utterly cute.

“Y-Yeah, Jongin-shii.” Kyungsoo blushed as he turned around, eyes wide open. He felt a bit excited if he had to admit. He knew there was a big chance that Jongin would scold him or get angry at him for the moment earlier, but because of Minseok’s word, he couldn’t help but expect just a little bit.

“U-Uhm… About that thing from earlier. ” Jongin scratched the back of his shoulders as he rephrased what he wanted to say a couple of times in his head before saying the out loud. Embarrassing himself was the last thing he wanted right now. Especially in front of Kyungsoo. “I-I want to be friends with you.”

“W-What? You want to be friends? With me?”

Jongin nodded his head shyly.

“I guess… It’s okay then.” He stuck out his  hand. Jongin gladly took it and a blush appeared on both their faces. It was the first time they touched each other. And they liked it. A lot.

“Uhhum…” Luhan fake coughed when it got a bit awkward. The two of them hadn’t even realized  they were holding hands and staring at each other a bit too long.

They released the hold.

“You sure know how to ruin the moment, huh?” Minseok said. It may have sounded harsh, but he actually meant it the total opposite. He meant it as a joke. He chuckled afterwards. Hopefully Luhan wouldn’t get pissed for talking like that to Luhan.

Luhan smiled at him lovingly. He nodded, too shy to talk. Minseok had joked with him. He couldn’t hold back his giggles.

“Let’s sit. I’m hungry.” Sehun managed to ruin it all. AGAIN.

If there weren’t so many witnesses right now, he would have killed the younger one right away.

Minseok had practically started a conversation with him. Or better said, something that could get to a conversation if Luhan wasn’t too shy to answer. Yeah. That’s a better way to describe it.

“Yeah, we should leave to.” Minseok was a bit disappointed. Other people may have known that Sehun was blunt like that, but Minseok didn’t. He thought that Sehun had said that to get rid of them.

“Sehun, you’re always hungry~” Luhan whined.

 “Yes Sehun! You can eat later too.” Jongin added, not wanted to go either.

Sehun shook his head. ‘no… not worthy calling hyung at all.’

“Let’s go.” Sehun said to Kris and both walked off.

Jongin and Luhan looked from Kyungsoo and Minseok to Sehun and Kris.

The two cuties smiled.

“It’s okay. Speak to you later, Jongin-shii, Luhan-shii.” Kyungsoo said and Minseok just waved slightly.

“I hope so, Kyungsoo-hyung.  And call me Jongin. Please.” Jongin smiled.

“By-”

Before Luhan could continue, Kris had grabbed both Luhan and Jongin their uniforms and dragged them with him.

Seriously… Just when I had a chance.’ Luhan looked around, glaring at Kris’ back. He was still being dragged away.

“You think that will help?” Kris blurted out.

 ‘He’s scary…

Once they sat at their usual table, Luhan burst out.

“WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE SUCH A FREAKING BAD TIMING?! REALLY SEHUN, REALLY?! HE TALKED TO ME AND YOU SAY YOU’RE HUNGRY?! AND KRIS YOU-”

His friends just ignored him and started eating their meal, as if a certain deer wasn’t yelling at them loudly.

“Why do I have such a friends.” Luhan sighed in desperation.  He knew this wasn’t helping anything, since his friends were obviously not listening to him throwing tantrums at them.

He suddenly felt a supportive hand on his shoulder.  “I feel you bro, I feel you.” Jongin said.

-end chapter 3-

 

a/n: okay, okay. i know. I promised more xiuhan than kaisoo... But i needed the kaisoo for a later chapter that i wrote xD Next chapter more xiiuhan moments! Promise!!