New Plan To Move On

[HIATUS] ~ PLaYMAtEs ~

 

 

Jiyong stops his car at the parking lot. He turns to look at Dara.

 

“Let’s go, I send you off to your house.” He buckles off his seatbelt.

 

“What? No, no. You don’t have to. I can walk to my house by myself. You don’t have to worry about me.” She refused.

 

“I’m not worried but you still hurt right? It’s not like I want to help you, Pftt, no… I’m just trying to help you.” He said, denies that he worrying about her.

 

“Are the words having any differences?” She asks, didn’t understand what he talks about.

 

“Can’t you stops asking me questions? Let’s go, I’m sending you off.” He opens the door and brings his leg out from his car.

 

She shrugs her shoulders and follows his words. They walk straight to her house and stops in front of the door. She turns to look at him as she chins up her head. The skinny man was standing in front of her while his hands in his pockets. He bits his lips, didn’t know what to say. Awkward.

 

“Dara, listen. Well, I never send people to their house and you’re the first one I ever send. So, I’m really awkward right now caused I didn’t know what am I supposed to do.”He confessed while he lowers his head. Embarrassed. This is the first time he let his guard off when he with her.

 

“Really? Wow, I never thought you like that. Hahaha.” She laughs. Thought it was a joke.

 

“What is so funny about it?” He asks, lifts his brow.

 

“Most player always been romantic and being a gentleman, Kwon Jiyong but you only have a half about that. Good job for being a good guy.” She praises him. While he just shows a confuse face and curves half smile at his lips.

 

“Thanks, I think. Then, what should I do now after sending you off?” He asks back. Asking what is the next step to send people.

 

“Hmm, just say goodnight. After that you can go home.” She answers him. She teaches him.

 

“Okay. Goodnight, assistant.” He curves a smile. Teasing her.

 

“Aish, can’t stop you calling me your assis-” Her words stops, shock at his action. A soft lips touches at her cheek gently. His warm lips touches her skin gives her shiver.

 

He kisses my cheek? She questioned herself.

 

He pulls his lips from her cheek and bits his lips.

 

“Then, I’ll go now. Bye.” He curves a smile and walks away from her. While she still frozen, she feels she can’t breath. She  was suffocates by his action. She brought her palm and touches at the place he kiss. She touches her cheek gently, remembering back at his action.

 

Why?

-

 

Jiyong walks to his Bently and enter the car. He touché his cheeks, it became hot after he kisses Dara on cheek.

 

“What am I doing? I kiss her on cheek? Why did I feel embarrassed about it? Ah!! Kwon Jiyong where is your cool and calms go?” He shouts, can’t believe at his actions.

 

“But, its okay right? Besides, I have to make her fall in love with me for the bet. Yup, it’s alright. Wait, what is her reaction when I kiss her? Did she blushing? Or shock? Aish, Kwon Jiyong stop asking youself. Then, I’ll just go asks her tomorrow. It’s no big deal anyway. It’s better option than thinking like nuts.” He curves a smile, happy feeling fills inside his heart.

 

I never felt like this before but I just feel right. I guess I have to move on what I’m doing.

 

He plastered a smile on his face and drove his car off from her house. He roams his eyes at the roadside, it percentage seems less than in the morning. He speeds up his car more than he shouldn’t. Suddenly he saw a yellow sign.

 

Cautious. Hills in the front.

 

He quickly pushes the brakes, to slow down his car. But, he notices something. His car still not slow down but began to speed up.

 

“What the- What is happening?” Again he pushes the brake, nothing happen.

 

His car began more speed up as it descends the hill. Jiyong continue to pushes the brake to stops his car. His car seems out of his control. His car heading to the black van and if he didn’t turns his steer to avoid from the van, they will crash into each other.

 

Jiyong gulps his saliva on his throat; this is the first time his car can’t brake. His hearts thumping wildly. With panic fills in his heart, his mind can’t think straightly and he quickly turns his car to the left and his car crashed to road lamp. His head crashed to thee steer. His head lying on the steer, he can’t even move.

 

His body feels weak after facing with accident. His eyes slowly shut itself. His hearts thumps slowly as if it tired. Jiyong faints in his crashed car without noticing someone was watching him.

 

-

 

SPLASH!

 

A bucket full of water pours at his body. He opens his eyes slowly, his head still feeling dizzy. He tries to move his hands but it stuck. He noticed he was sitting on the woods chair; his hands were tied with a rope behind his back, his lips was also tied with white fabric. He starts to struggles, trying releases his body off from the chair.

 

A clap of hands was heard from afar. He stops to struggle and look intensely in front of him. A man wears black coat fitly with his black shoes. The man walks straight to him curving a smile on his face.

 

“Kwon Jiyong. Nice to meet you.”Rui Yong curves a smile at him while Jiyong gives him a glare of death. Rui Yong pushes the white fabric from his mouth, let him speak.

 

“Who are you?” He asks.

 

“Since this is the first time we met, let me introduce myself. I’m Lee Rui Yong, the leader of the Black Moon gang.”He holds out his hand to Jiyong.

 

“Oops, I’m sorry. I’m forgotten that your hands were tied.”He pulls back his hand. Jiyong lefts a scoffs when he mocks him.

 

“What did you want?” He glares him.

 

“You see, your uncle seems want you and Wooyoung to take over his place and control the Black Moon gang. But I don’t think it is a good idea if he’s does that. It’s not good for everyone or should I say, it’s not good for you.” Rui Yong shot him a stare.

 

“Tch… So that’s all about. If you seriously want that position, take it. I don’t even want it.” He gives a smirk at Rui Yong.

 

“ Good, then I want you to promise me something. Promise me that you’re going to make your uncle gives that position to me. After that, I will leave you alone.” He smiles. A smile with hidden tricks behind it. Dangerous trick.

 

“Why should I promise you? We’re not even related. Besides, you are my enemy since you’re my uncle’s enemy. Don’t think I’m never in gang so you can scare me and toy me with your games. It’s not going to work.” He said in firm.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes, it not going to work.”

 

“I’ll make you.” Rui Yong curves smirk at him.

 

“Then, make me.” Jiyong challenges him. Rui Yong curves a smile and takes out a photo of a girl. Jiyong observes the girl and he realizes it was Dara. He gulps hard his saliva. He never thought Rui Yong will take her as his ransom.

 

“What are you going to do with her?” He asks in lower voice. His body suddenly feels so weak.

 

“What do you want me to do with her? her? Shot her with a gun? Stabs her with a knife? Or chops her head? I can give you her head as souvenir if you want.” He chuckles while Jiyong grits his teeth. Angry.

 

“Damn you!”Jiyong struggles with the chair. Rui Yong curves a wide smile, happy to see Jiyong’s reaction.

 

“Then, you’re going to get the position for me right?” He grins. Jiyong takes a deep breath and stops struggling.

 

“Fine. I’ll do as you say but before you get that position you can’t go near Dara.” Jiyong’s voice weakens.

 

“Deal.” He cuts off the rope from Jiyong’s hand.

 

“If you play the game nicely, nothing will happen to you Kwon Jiyong.” Rui Yong gives him last words before he walks away.

-

Slap!

 

His cheeks turn to red after a hand was slapping his cheeks hard.

 

“Are you crazy?! Why did you promise him?” His uncle was already climbing the walls while Jiyong stays quietly.

 

“I have said before. I don’t want to involve with any gang’s of yours.” He said in firm.

 

“You like it or not, that’s not your decision. I’m the one who will decide it. And my answer is you’re going to replace me.” His uncle walks toward to his chair and sits on the chair. Leans his body makes his body comfortable with the position

 

“I don’t care.” Jiyong walks away

 

“Woo, I want you to guard him. Don’t let him out from your sight or you will be punished.” Wooyoung nods his head and follow Jiyong from back.

-

 

She rolls her body to the right, feels something very hard.

 

“Um, what is this?” She roams her hands everywhere. She wakes up and saw Seungri was sleeping soundly beside her. She can’t help but gasps. Shocked.

 

“Since when did I come to this place? And why did he sleep beside me? Why?!” She shrieks.

 

“Owh, Chaerin, you already woke up.” Seungri said spontaneously while rubs his eyes. She slowly turns her head and looks at him in nervous.

 

“Did you see a ghost? Why is your face like that?”  He asks her while moves towards her. Crawling.

 

This is bad. He’s crawling to me right now, why should I do now?She said to herself.

 

“Stop… Stop where you are. Seungri-ssi, I said stop.” Chaerin stutters while her body moves backwards, avoids Seungri.

 

“Why are you crawling backwards? Hey, Chaerin look ou-” Before he can finishes his words, her body already fell from the bed.

 

“Ouch!” She winced. Suddenly, they hear someone also wince at the same time as she.

 

“Urghh, what the-” Youngbae opens his eyes, awakes because of Chaerin’s fall. Well, basically he awakens because her body fell on top her?  Wow, that was a good position for her.

 

“Oops, sorry Youngbae-ssi. I didn’t mean to. I was just shocked because Seungri-ssi beside me and then I accidentally feel and- “ Her rapid words burst from her lips. Youngbae puts his index finger on her lips makes her words stop.

 

“You don’t have to tell me the details, I’m okay. I’m not even injurt.” He chuckles.

 

She bits her lips and her cheeks redden after felts his finger presses on her soft lips. Embarrassed.  He gives her a deep gaze while she replies to his gaze.

 

“Uhum,uhum!” Seungri break their gaze apart. Ruined the moments? Bingo!

 

“Chaerin, don’t want you to stand up? I’m sure you don’t want to be on top of Youngbae all the time, right?” Seungri states, furrows his eyebrow.

 

Chaerin and Youngbae look at each other and lower their head, embarrassed again. She moves away from Youngbae’s body and he quickly stands up.

 

“Give me your hand, let me help you out.” Seungri holds out his hand to her, give her some helps. She looks at his hand and holds his hand, agrees to let him help her.

 

He lifts her body up by pulls her hand stronger makes her body stumble and accidentally her hands wraps around his neck while Yongbae’s hands were on her waist as he thought she would fall on Seungri. Her eyes widen when she feels Seungri’s breath on her neck while Yongbae’s hands wraps around her waist. Awkward.

 

She bits her lips and pushes Seungri’s body makes him fell on the bed. After that, she slap Youngbae’s hands off her before he getting on her nerves.

 

“Ahhh!” She shrieks and run away from them, out of the room. They just observe her from afar, looks at her clumsy behavior.

-

 

Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

It been three hours Wooyoung ring the door bell non-stop makes Jiyong can’t even sleep for even a minute. When it comes to sleeps, Jiyong can get really furious if someone disturbs his nap time. And this time Wooyoung already reaches his limits to be furious because he didn’t let him sleep easily.

 

“Urghh! Jang Wooyoung, can’t you stop ring my door bell! I’m trying to get my sleep! I have class today… Stay away from house right now!” He sighs, shoves his ears with cotton.

 

Avoiding the door bell noise. He lying on his bed and closes his ears with pillows. His eyes already creates free eye bag under his eyes shows his face become more tired than usual. His eyes become sleepy again and trying to closes his eyes, to get a sleep before his class starts.

 

Once he realizes the atmosphere become peace again without any noises. Just sound of his sleeping.

 

Ahh, at last he leaves me in peace. He should’ve done this sooner without getting yell from me. He curves a smile.

 

-

Bom walks while stares on the street, thinking about last night. She shook her head. She shouldn’t think about him, it’s not right. He was the one who leaves her, not her.

 

“Urghh! Can’t he just leave me alone?” She closes her face with her palms.

 

“Hey, mystery lady. Wanna ride with me?” He said in rhythm tone. She makes a fist and turns around her face at him furiously.

 

“What the damn are you doing here, Seunghyun?” Bom shrieks saw him leaning against his motorcycle. He curves a smile and approaches her.

 

“Aw, Bommie. That’s not a good words to greet you best friend.” He pouts at her.

 

“Be-best friend?! Since when did you be my best friend?” She asks.

 

“Since yesterday? Omg, girl! Did you forget my words?” He shrieks at her while her round eyes widen. Yikes! He began more scarier when he trying to be my best friend.

 

“Um, Seunghyun. You don’t have to be like that if you want to be my best friend. It doesn’t seem natural. You can just act normal like before.” She curves half smiles.

 

“I didn’t seem natural? Am I? Why is that?” He scratches his head.

 

 “Omg, girl??!! Since when a guy said that in front of a girl? You don’t seem manly at all.” She said frustration.

 

“Okayh… Then, let’s go. I’ll give you a ride.” He smiles at her, passes her pink helmet.

 

“Since when did you buy a pink one?” She asks while he helps her wear the helmet.

 

“After I say I want to be your best friend.” He said helps her wears the helmet he just bought.

 

She focuses looks at him, suddenly deep in her heart feels his warmth and his gentle. She memorizes she had feels like this before but it was with Taecyeon not with Seunghyun.

 

 “You’re just like him.” She whispers.

 

“Who? The Taecyeon guy?” He chuckles at her words.

 

“Owh, you hear my words. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t blurt out like that.” She bits her lips.

 

“That’s okay. Because I’m the one will help you to forget him.” He said while pinches her cheeks. Her face lower even more. Become more embarrassed.

 

“Let’s go.” He starts up the engine. She nods her head and rides the motorcycle behind him. Leans her head on his back, wraps her hands comfortably around his waist. Trying to leave her past and forget about ‘him’. She has to move on and that’s what she should do. It’s was the right thing to do.

-

 

Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

 

“Urghh… Why is he still outside? I thought he’s gone already…” He sighs. He quickly stands up and walks to the door.

 

“Can’t you leave me alone?! Didn’t I say to stay away from my…” His words stops saw Sandara standing in front of him with her index finger pushing his door bell.

 

“…Sandara” He asks.

 

“Excuse me? Stay away from my Sandara?” She asks back at him.

 

“No- I’m just. It’s not like what you think. I’m not finishing my words yet… I just..”

 

Kwon Jiyong what are you doing? Are you trying to explain things so she won’t get wrong about you?

 

“Drop the topic. Um, what are you doing here anyway?” He said in firms.

 

“Um, you didn’t come to the class today so I come to give you your assignments.” She passes him his assignments.

 

“Wow, thanks to ‘him’, I didn’t attend my class today.” He said frustration.

 

“Him?” She asks.

 

“Me.” Wooyoung comes from behind her while Jiyong looks at him tensely.