Her Past and His LIfe

[HIATUS] ~ PLaYMAtEs ~

 

CHAPTER 5 - Her Past and His LIfe

Rui Yong shifts his looks at the guy full with wounds. One of s tied his hands and push his weak body to kneel in front of Rui Yong. His eye was wet with tears while Rui Yong just left a chuckle. Rui Yong slid out his penknife and bends his knees to face the guy.

 

“Hee Joon, let me ask you again. Do you know Kwon Jiyong?” He lift his brows while Hee Joon bit his lips.

 

“No.” He shook his head a little. Rui Yong brings his penknife to Hee Joon face make Hee Joon brought his face away from his penknife.

 

“Hee Joon-ah, you’re Hye Jung’s surbodinates. How can you not know his nephew?” He curves smirk to him.

 

“Rui Yong, I-I just follow his orders.” He said in stuttered.

 

“Then, why don’t you follow my order? It’s a better solution. Now, tell me do you know Kwon Jiyong?” He said in serious tone while playing his penknife.

 

“Ye-Yes.” He answered in fear.

 

“Good boy. So, what does he do?” He ask again.

 

“He still studies in college but sometimes he will come to the club.” He bit his lips after answer Rui Yong question while Rui Yong curves a winning smile.

 

“Hey, did you get the information that I need?” Rui Yong whispers to the guy next him He just nod his head and pass some files to Rui Yong. Rui Yong open the files and look at the paper seriously.

 

Full name: Kwon Jiyong

Age: 23

Birth date: 18/8/1988

 

He’s older than me? Um, what’s this?He take out the picture in the file. He look at the skinny girl standing in front of the white door in the picture.

 

“Hey, where is this place?” He asked.

 

“At Kwon Jiyong’s house.” The guy said while lowers his head.

 

“Did she always come to his house?” He ask again.

 

“Yes. From what I heard he said she is his assistant.”He replied.

 

Sandara Park and Kwon Jiyong? I thought she with Wooyoung?He curves a smile look at the picture. He give the files back to his guy and look at Hee Joon  still kneeling in front of him. He walks towards him and lift up his face using his penknife.

 

“You’ve got some work to do so, get ready.” He curves a smile.

-

 

Chaerin walk towards Bom who was open her locker. She touch her shoulder make her shock a bit, Bom turns her head to look at Chaerin.

 

“Did you get my bracelet?” She asked waiting her reply with impatience.

 

 

“Omo, Chaerin sorry. I forget to get it from him.” She slap her forehead show as she forget about it.

 

“Really? Oh no, how can I get that bracelet back?” She sighed leaning on the wall.

 

“Don’t worry, I will get it from him. Promised.” She smiles to her friend show her promising.

 

“Thank you Bom-ah.” She hugs her friend.

 

“Then, I have to go now. See you tomorrow.” She smile while wave her hands to her.

 

Suddenly, Seunghyun walk pass her nonchalantly. She quickly rushed to him and stops his tracks by grab his jacket. Seunghyun lift his brows as he saw Bom and sighed deeply.

 

“What do you want again, huh? I don’t have the stupid bracelet with me, so get lost.” He tries to run away from her but she still grabs his jacket.

 

“Why you still didn’t admit that you’re the one take Lee Chaerin’s bracelet?” She curled her lips.

 

Lee Chaerin? Why does it sound familiar? Ah! Seungri have talk about her before. Didn’t he the one take the bracelet? Tch, guess she got a wrong person.  He curves a smile as he already thought about it.

 

“Park Bom-ssi, may I ask you what my name is?” He ask while lift up his brows at her.

 

“Lee Seunghyun.” She said without any hesitation.

 

“Tch, yah can’t you read this? It says Choi Seunghyun, not Lee Seunghyun. You really have to do a check up on your eyes.” He point at his name on his college ID. Without hesitation, he laughed in front of her and in front of her face makes her cheeks reddened because of embarrassed.

 

Omo, what should I do now? Ah, I’m embarrassed now.She cupped her face with both of her plams.

 

“Embarrassed huh?” He asks as he bends down his knees to look at her face.

 

She opened up her hands from her face and saw his face right in front of her face. Too near with her face. She quickly pushed his body from her makes his body reversed.

 

“I’m not.” She folds her arms.

 

“Then, why did you your cheeks red?” He lifts up his brows again.

 

“It’s because I pinch it. See.” She pinches her own cheeks while Seunghyun laugh because of her actions.

 

“Wait, since you’re not Lee Seunghyun. Then, who is it?” She asked as she stop pinch her cheeks.

 

“Hm, what did I get if I tell you?” He curves a smile to her with a reason behind it.

 

“Nothing.” She puffed her cheeks.

 

“Then, I can’t tell you who is it.” He tries to walk away from her but she stops him.

 

“Wait, okay. I will help you to get closer with Dara but I can’t guarantee that she likes you or not.” She bit her lips.

 

“Nice! Thanks best friend. Then, I see you after my class finish. Bye.” He waves his hands to her, satisfied.

 

Best friend?! Why do I feel weird when he said that word? Whatever, at least I can find the ‘Lee Seunghyun’ guy. She sighed as she feels her cheeks burn because embarrassed. 

-

 

Dara look at the necklace that is placed on her palms. She stare the necklace like there is nothing in her mind but the thing in front of her.

 

[FLASHBACK]

She waits at front of the cinema door while roaming her eyes, searching someone. She looks at her watch, it already showed 8 p.m. She sighed deeply as they already late to watch the movie. Suddenly, someone is standing in front of her, steadily. Her lips curve a smile as she saw the guy in front of her. The guy that she thinks he’s the one can protect her in the future.

 

“Woo-ah, why are you late?” She pouts while folds her arms.

 

“Sorry, Dara-ah. I have something to do. Let’s go.” He curves a smile as he entwined their fingers neatly.

 

They both smiled happily and enter the cinema without hesitating. He let her sit first while he sits beside her that placed at the corner. He pass her a large size box of popcorn, she showed a confused face. She never thought he likes popcorn since he said to her that popcorn was only for children.

 

“I thought you don’t like popcorn?”She said as take the box of popcorn from him.

 

“Yes, but you like popcorn so I have to like it.” He smiled at her while pinch her cheeks.

 

“Thank you.” She said to him as she started to look at the front screen since the movie will played soon.

 

While the movie was played, she started to eat a little by little the popcorn that he buys for her. She leans her head at his shoulder while eating the popcorn while he laid back at her. She put her hand in the popcorn’s box to eat it but suddenly she feels the popcorn on her palms weird. She takes out her hand to look at it and saw a silver ring with WD engraving on it. She stunned for minute and began turns her head to look at him.

 

“Woo, what is this?” She said in a lower voice, didn’t want to disturb others. He takes the ring from her hand and curves a smile.

 

“Happy anniversary on the 1st year, Sandara.” He said as he takes her hand gently and put it on her finger.

 

“Wooyoung-ah..” She looks at him, her heart moved by him. She never thought he remember about their 1st anniversary.

 

“I hope you keep this safe and bring it with you always. Dara, please remember me always without hesitating.” He curves a smile to her, her heart fluttered as she heard his words.

 

“Thank you, Wooyoung.” She curves a smile to him.

[END FLASHBACK]

 

She closed her eyes tightly as she remembering her past with him. She feels her heart sank deeply inside. Suddenly-

 

-

 

Jiyong walks to his friends that been in the field. He taps Seungri’s shoulder while shake hands with others.

 

“Hey guys..”  He stands beside Seungri while the other looks at him.

 

“Why did you come? You didn’t have class right?” Youngbae ask shifts his gaze to Jiyong.

 

“Well, I want to talk to you guys about the bet that we’ve made before. About Bom and Dara.” Jiyong sighed as he hesitate to talk about it.

 

“I want to back off from the bet that we started before.” Jiyong gave cheque to Seunghyun and Seungri at their hands. They gave a shock faces to Jiyong. Disbelief what Jiyong said.

 

“Wait, what did you say? You-you back off? Yah, are you sick or drunk?” Seunghyun burst out.

 

“Yeah. Since when Kwon Jiyong back off from his game?” Seungri said while laughed at Jiyong who glance at him.

 

“Aish, don’t say anything about it, I don’t like it. From now on, I won’t have any relation with them or their friends.” He look away from their gaze.

 

“Why? Bom didn’t get your affection?” Daesung said while curves a smile.

 

“No, it because Seunghyun broke the rules first. He is messing with my ‘toy’.” He lifts up his brows to Seunghyun.

 

“Then, what about Dara? You are messing with her too.” He gritted his teeth.

 

“She’s my employee. Don’t get this twisted.” He replied.

 

“Aish. Then, what do we do now? You back off just like that without giving us money.” He looks at Jiyong.

 

 

“Guys, what about you change your partners? I’m sure it’s better for you guys.” Seungri giving out his opinion while Seunghyun and Jiyong thinking about Seungri idea. Seems more interesting, they smiled.

 

Hm, change partners? Thats good idea since Dara looks more naive girl. I’m sure it’s become more easy than Bom.Jiyong thinks.

 

Bom? Well, her personality seems okay. Have a nice body and good height.Seunghyun smiled.

 

“Fine. We change our partners, you take Dara and I take Bom.” Seunghyun hold out his hand to Jiyong.

 

“Deal.” He slap Seunghyun’s hand, a sign that he agreed.

 

-

 

Omo! Where is the ring go? It must be fell off from my hands. Aish.She sighed.

 

She stands up from her seats and began to bend down to look for her ring. She crawls on the floor to search the ring as she looks at the floor. She crawls forward and saw a pair of black boots in front of her. She brings her head up and chins up to look at the person.

 

“What are you doing?” Jiyong ask as he looks around him, trying to look what is she searching for.

 

“What are you doing here? Step aside, I have to search something.” She pushes his legs from her sights and began to search back.

 

“I saw you crawling like a stupid person in this lab, so I want to tell you something. Are you really a girl? How can girl crawls like that, it make you looks cheap girl.” He burst out to her.

 

“What?! Yah, I wear jeans not a short skirt. Step aside.” She stands up quickly and pushes his body again to look at the other side.

 

“What are you searching for? Let me help you.” Jiyong said as he looks at her serious face.

 

“Why did you mind anyway?” She turns look at him while folding her arms.

 

“I just want to help you. Nothing personal.” He said while put in his hands in his pocket jeans.

 

“I’m searching for a silver ring.” She said narrowed her eyes.

 

“See, isn’t it easy to say it? Here, take it. I saw the ring fall off from your hands when you were daydreaming. “ He takes out his hand and the ring was place on his palm.

 

“Yah! Why you always do a prank to me? Aish. Thank god I didn’t lose this ring.” She takes the ring from him.

 

“I already gave it to you right? So, you owe me an apolo-”

 

BAM!

 

The lab door were suddenly closed furiously make them turns their heads. Jiyong furrowed his brows as he feels a weird feeling about that door. He takes a step closer to the door and try to open it. Kchakk! He widened his pupil eyes.

 

“What the- this door is locked.” He turns the knob with all his strength but nothing worked.

 

“What?” She quickly ran up to him and goes to the locked windows. She looks through to the outside and saw someone just locked the door with key lock.

 

“Jiyong, someone already lock the door with key lock! What should we do?” She looks at him who was standing in front of the door.

 

“Search for something hard to open the door.” He said to her giving her a demand. She quickly nods her head and searches it in the lab drawer and every table in the lab but nothing was found. Suddenly, she smells something was burned. She rubs her eyes and saw flames of fire.

 

“Jiyong! This lab is on fire.” She burst out as she quickly run to Jiyong.

 

“Really? What is happening here?! First, the door was locked, now the lab is on fire? Dara, you try to break this door. Let me call for a help first.” He said as he quickly slid his phone from his pocket. He punches the buttons and calls s but the call can’t connect since it didn’t have a connection line.

 

What am I going to do now? Uhuk, uhuk, aish the fire already spreads everywhere.He bit his lips and his head feels spinning. Dara try to break the door by bumps her skinny body to the door but the door still didn’t open. He quickly search again through the lab drawer and and roams around the room to look for something useful.

 

-

Bom looks around, still didn’t saw the figure that she’s been searching for.

 

Where is he? I thought he meet me here?She sighed.

 

She brought her head up and saw Seunghyun walks forward to her with Seungri beside him.

 

So, that Lee Seunghyun? He looks immature. She curled her lips.

 

“Here, I bought you ‘the person’ you want. You two have a talk first, try to get along while I’ll go get the drinks.” He said while winks his eyes at Bom.

 

“Wait a minute-” Seungri tries to stop him but he quickly walks passed him. Seungri walk towards her and shifts his gaze to her body from above to bottom.

 

“So, are you the new reporter?” He asked while she gives him a confused face.

 

“No.” She replied shortly.

 

“But Seunghyun hyung said that a reporter wants to see me.” He said, his mind was in twist.

 

“Tch, can’t you see? He lied. He helps me to search for you.” She lifts her brows.

 

“What? Then, what do you want from me?” He suddenly takes a step backwards.

 

“Give me back Chaerin’s bracelet.” She holds out her hand to him.

 

“So, she gets a help from her friend to get her bracelet back? Is she really like this? Huh, she’s weaker than I thought. Listen here, what is your name beautiful?” He asked her.

 

“Bom, Park Bom.” She narrowed her eyes at him.

 

“Bom, can you tell her that I won’t give the bracelet to her until she admits she is the ‘Chaerin’ that I’ve been searching for.” He plastered a smile on his face. He walks away from her without saying goodbye.

 

“Yah! Stop there.” She follows him from behind while he already far away from her. She quickly runs until she got bumps with someone, makes her stopped her tracks.

 

“Omo, I’m sorry…” She said to him without looking at the guy.

 

With a sudden, he brought her neck forwards and he crushed his lips with her. Her eyes widened with his action and try to push him but something stops her. The kiss didn’t feel like a stranger, she feels like she have been taste this kiss.

 

Without her notice, she already drowned to the kiss that makes her heart fluttered. He deepened their kiss as he brought her body forward to his body. The kiss won’t last long after he take his lips away from her while they both starting to take a breath.

 

“I miss you so much.” The words came out from his lips, makes her opens her eyes. Shock.

 

Her body stunned a few minutes as she saw the tall figure in front of her. Her eyes didn’t wink even a bit but stared at the body. She bits her lips as she looks his face carefully.

 

This can’t be happening?She said to herself.

 

“What are you doing here, Taecyeon?” She asked.

 

“Bom-ah, I’m happy to see you here.” He curves a smile while wraps his hands around her hands.

 

“Sorry, I have to go.” She said, pulling her hands back and walks away from him.

-

 

After 20 minutes, he saw a brick was behind the drawer. He quickly walks to Dara who already weak was leaning on the door.

 

“Dara, are you alright?” He asked while the words alternately with cough because of the smoke he exhaled.

 

“Jiyong, this room is burnt already. I can't stand anymore.” She said weakly to him.

 

“You wait here. Cover your body with this and cover your mouth from exhaling the smoke.” He wears off his black jacket and passes it to her while he quickly tries to open the windows but nothing worked. He used the brick to percussion the key lock but it still didn’t worked.

 

His body feels weak as his body filled with his sweat and fire were spreads near them. Jiyong coughed heavily, he covers his mouth but he still feels suffocates. He turns to look at Dara, her body leaning in front of the door with her eyes closed.

 

“Dara! Open your eyes! You have to be strong. Don’t give up just like this.” He shakes her body lightly as he doesn’t have enough strength. He coughed heavily this time because of the fire were closer to them.  He sighed and saw her ring was burnt.

 

Should I get that ring?He hesitates.

 

He takes the long wire that was tied on the window. He crooks it and tries to hook the ring on it. After he already get the ring, he step on it first, didn’t want the fire spreads and quickly slid it in his pocket.

 

He sighed as he already didn’t know how to save them from this burnt room. He pushed aside beakers on the table, angry. The materials were broke into pieces on the floor.

 

Wait, glass? The windows are made of glass!He had an idea on his mind.

 

He grabs the brick that he picks up before and using all his strength by throwing the brick to the windows. The heavy brick slammed through windows and the windows broke into pieces on the floor. The windows broke and leave a big space for him to leave the room.

 

He quickly run to unconscious Dara and give her a piggyback. He places the table near the windows and climb on the table. He quickly walks through the window and their bodies were fit in the windows since their body small.

 

After that, he quickly lays her body on the floor. He shakes her body but she still didn’t wake up.

 

Suddenly, something was on his mind and it ‘s the only way to wake her up. CPR. He brought her neck up and straightens her head. He brought his head lower to near her face and sound of his breath was the only thing he heard.

 

 He placed his hands at her face and takes a breath before he placed his lips on her. Without hesitating, he placed his lips on her lips gently. He breath in and out by mouth to mouth without stopping. Their lips were stick to each other and his action take a 2 minutes that he feels only 2 second. After 2 minutes, Dara wakes up by coughing heavily.

 

“Dara, are you okay?” He asked as her body still weak.

 

“Jiyong..” She mumbled.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll take you to hospital okay?” He lifts up her body like a bride style and rushed to the hospital near that place.

-

 

She already sits on the park for 20 minutes but she can’t take away her sadness from her heart. She wraps her body with her hands but her body still feels cold. Suddenly, a tap on her shoulder makes her turns her head.

 

“Here, I bought the drinks.” Seunghyun pass the can to her. She takes the can quickly and avoids his gaze from her. She opens the can and takes a gulp from it.

 

“Who is he?” He started their conversation.

 

“What?” She asked again, didn’t understands his words.

 

“The guy kissed you earlier, who is he?” He looks at her while lifting his brows to her.

 

“Um- he just a friend.” She replied. Lied.

 

“Really? Friend can kiss each other? I didn’t know that. Come on, just tell me. I let you borrow my ears so, you better tell me what happen earlier.” He said as he takes a sit beside her.

 

“Well, actually he’s my ex-boyfriend. We’ve been together for 2 years and we really like each other. In the past, I always think he always love me and never leave me behind, until one day he disappeared and leave me without saying a goodbye to me. He disappeared like a shadow and he didn’t even left a note for me. He left me after 2 years and now he suddenly show up like nothing happen.” Her tears fall down to her cheeks.

 

“So, he wants to get together with you now?” He asked her as he lowered down his head to look at her.

 

“I-I don’t know.” She wipes off her tears away from cheeks.

 

“Relax, maybe this is a tough challenge for you to beat your feelings for him but you also have to think about yourself. Think a decision for your own good. Then, you can live better.” He curves a smile to her.

 

“Okay. Thanks for give me some advices. I really appreciate it.” She said as she curves a smile to him. Feels relieved.

 

“No problem, since you already is my best friend.” He narrowed his eyes to her.

 

“Ah! About that, let’s go.” She grabs his hand but he stops.

 

“Where are we going?” He asked, confuse.

 

“Didn’t you say you want to get closer with Dara? Let’s go meet her okay?” She again takes his hands but he still stands there without taking a step. She looks at him who’ve been silent.

 

“Bom-ah, I just want to be your best friend not to getting closer with Dara.” He pulls her hands close to him.

 

“But you’re the one-” He put his finger on her lips.

 

“From today, I will be your best friend like your other best friend.” He curves smiles to her.

-

 

Jiyong ascends the stairs and walk straight to the room that he has been targets. The guards saw his making way towards them while they hold out their hands to stops him but he quickly push them aside. His anger filling inside his hearts and he open the door harshly. Wooyoung and Hye Jung shift their eyes to him that already standing in front of them.

 

“Uncle, I want to ask you something.” He said as he glared his uncle with his sharp eyes.

 

“Jiyong, you didn’t even tell me you will pay a visit today? What is it you want? Money?” Wooyong look Jiyong with mad eyes.

 

“Today, I’ve been attacked and I’m pretty sure that guy was one of your subordinates. This already happen every year, you can’t lie to me. So, what is the meaning of this? Why I’ve always been attacked?” He asked, lifting his brows.

 

“Jiyong-ah, I know you smart enough to think about this. Fine, I give you the answers that you wanted, brings in the guy.” He said to Wooyoung while Wooyoung show a hand sign. Hee Joon kneeled infront of Jiyong, Jiyong’s eyes widened saw Hee Joon’s conditions. His body full with wounds and his hands were tied with a rope.

 

“Hee Joon? What happen to you?” He asked as he look at him closely.

 

“Uncle, what did you do to him? Why is he like this?” He asked his uncle again.

 

“Why don’t you asked him why did he lock you in the lab and burned it? I’m sure you are curious.” Hye Jung curves a smirk.

 

“What? You’re the one burned it? But why?” He said while taking a step backwards.

 

“I’m sorry boss. I have to do what Rui Yong asked me or I’ll be facing a death.” He lowered his head, avoiding Jiyong’s eyes contact with him.

 

“What? Rui Yong? Who is he?” He confused.

 

“Let me tell you, Rui Yong is a guy that he will never give you a peaceful life. His mission is to be a leader of two groups that is Black Moon and White Skull.” Hye Jung curves a smile.

 

“What does make me involved too?” He asked again.

 

“Well, it supposed to be surprised but since you desperately to know about it, I will tell you. You and Wooyoung will take over Black Moon gang.” He looks straight at Jiyong while Jiyong already gave him a death glare.

 

“I won't do it! Didn’t I say I won’t involve with your gang? Can’t you just leave me alone with my life? This is my last words, I won’t do it, ever.” He walk away from the room with angered filling his heart.

 

Why can’t I leave a normal life? Why does it feel like hell in this house? Can’t I be safe for a moment?He make a fist on his right hand.

 

Hi guys! Sorry for late update, i've got some works to do. Hope you enjoy this one since this is first appearance Taecyeon! Please support my fic and send me lots of replies!