The Past or The Lies Will be Revealed?

[HIATUS] ~ PLaYMAtEs ~

 

Jiyong waits at outside, worries fillings in his heart. His hearts beats fasters, take a fists on his hand.

 

Is she would be alright? What if she’s not alright? Is this my fault?

 

Many questions linger in his head, his body’s temperature getting colds. Suddenly, someone taps his right shoulder. He turns his body, looking at the person. A man in while coat curves a smile at him.was no tomorrow. Somehow, someone just saw what they did.

 

“Um, are you patient’s family?” The doctor asks.

 

“N-no, not really.” He said.

 

“Then, may I know what your relation with the patient is?”The doctor asks again. Jiyong stays silent, didn’t know what to answer.

 

“Cause if you don’t have any relation with the patient, you can’t visit her. We have our hospitality rule here. We don’t want any stranger enters patient’s room.” The doctor said strictly.

 

“Hahaha. How rude of me didn’t know what is my relationship with my wife.” He fakely laughs as if his stomach going to bursts out.

 

“Sorry, your wife?” He asks again.

 

“Yes, yes doctor. I’m Kwon Jiyong, her hussbaaanndd.” He said in a slow motion. Awkward.

 

“Well, you know about teenagers now, love to marry in a young age. When we’re in love thinking we’re a destiny. I can’t forget when I propose her. She smiles at me with a creepy smile. You know.” He gives a fake statement while laughing as if he tells a joke.

 

“uhm, okay.” The doctor just nods his head, thinks Jiyong weird.

 

“So, how about my wife doctor? Is she alright?” He changes the topic he talks earlier.

 

“She’s fine, she only has a small injuries but that’s okay. You can go see now if you want.” The doctor gives permission.

 

“Thank you doctor.”He bows at the doctor and enter Dara’s room.

 

He looks at her body lying on the white bed sheets, her eyes closed tightly, probably sleeping. He gets closer to her as her grabs chair to sit beside her. Her face dirty because of the smokes from the fire. He brings his hand slowly, touches her cheek. Wipe dirt from her face. He sighed heavily, relieved she safe. He takes his hand and shoves in his pocket. His hand feels something in his pocket and takes it out from his pocket. A ring with carves letters WD.

 

“WD? What is the meaning of this letter?” He thinks hardly.

 

“This seems something very important for her.” He remembers Dara’s worry face thought that the ring disappeared.  Suddenly, he hears her voice.

 

“Woo.. I’m scared..” She said in lower voice. Jiyong hears her words, his body froze.

 

“Please..” She begs, her eyes still shuts. Jiyong saw her brows furrowed, her face shows him that she scared. She grips the bed sheets tightly.

 

Jiyong’s body still not moving, didn’t know what to do. Her hands grips the sheets tighter, he quickly nears her. He places his lefts hand on her hands that still gripping the bed sheets while other one, touches her cheeks gently.

 

“Shhh.. It’s okay.” He whispers. Her hand stops grips the bed sheets and let go the bed sheets slowly. Her face become more relaxes now.

 

“Woo..” Her eyes opens slowly. She curves a smile as she thought she saw Wooyoung in front of her but in a sudden his face change. His shadow away from her.She opens her eyes widely, trying to looks at the guy in front of her closely.

 

“Ji-Jiyong?” She said with a question mark at the end.

 

“Yeah. A-Are you alright?” He asks her.

 

“Yes. I’m fine.” She plastered a smile on her face. She shifts her eyes and saw his right hand was on her cheek while other one was placed on her hand. She feels her cheeks burns, become red as tomatoes.

 

For the first time, she feels his warmth and it gives her a comfortable feeling. In a physical way. She quickly pulls her hand from him, feeling awkward in the moment.

 

“Hey, um. I- I just want to apologize about what happens earlier. You became like this because of me. I’m sorry.” He bows at her, feeling apologetic.

 

“What? Why did you have to apologize? It’s not your fault I became like this. Maybe someone didn’t thought we’re in the lab, so they lock the lab. Besides, I’m the one at the faults. I’m the one enters the room and you just happens to be there. You’re the one who saves me, so I’m the one who have to apology and thanks you for saving me.” She curves a smile at him.

 

“No. I’m the one who faults here. They burns the lab because of me, they-” His words stops at the moment.

 

Wait, I can’t tell her about my background, it’s not right. If she knows about my background, my life will be more difficult than before. People will know my uncle is a gang and I will get suspended. I can’t tell her.He bit his lips.

 

“Jiyong, are you okay?” Dara waves her hand in front of his face.

 

“Yeah, I’m alright. Look, I’m just wanted to tell you, I’m very sorry about what happened just now.”He gave her a half smile.

 

“Uhm,uhm!” They turns their heads around and saw the doctor before was standing in front of the door.

 

“Sorry for interrupting your personal discussions. Mr.Kwon, you may bring your wife out soon since her condition is stable now.”The doctor curves a smirk at them.

 

Personal discussions? Wife? What is this matter about?Dara said asking herself.

 

“Really? Thank you doctor. Hahaha. Did you hear dear? You’re going out soon. I’m really happy to hear this news.”Jiyong slid his arms around Dara’s shoulder. She glance his hand swiftly on her shoulders.

 

“Then, let me excuse myself now. I wish you and your wife will get a happiness for your marriage. Good luck.” He bows and leaves them alone.

 

“What was that all about Jiyong?” She pushes his hand from her shoulder and gives him a death glare.

 

“It’s a long story. We’ll talk about this later. Let’s get out from this place now.” He stands up from his chair trying to walk away but she grabs his hand.

 

“Tell me first then, we get out from this place.” She crosses her arms. Her body froze on the bed. Jiyong tries to pulls her hand but she didn’t move even a little bit.

 

“Yah, Sandara Park! Let’s go!” He pulls her with all his strength.

 

“Never!!!” She holds the bed tightly, not even her fingers left from the bed.

 

“Fine. I’ll use the hard way then. Don’t blame me for what’ll happen next.” He let go of her hands and roughly lifts her skinny body on his shoulder. She shrieks as he already lifts her body and hangs her body on his shoulder.

 

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong! Put me you down! Put me down now!” Her hands punch his shoulder, her legs swings forward and backward but Jiyong still didn’t put her down. He coolly packs up her things and walks away from the place. He shows a normal expression as if her body never hangs on his shoulder.

 

All the staffs and the patients are looking at them while Dara struggling with Jiyong. She tries to push his hand away from her legs but she knows it will never happen since his strength more than her.

 

“Yah,, Can’t you put me down? I’m tired punching you already. I can’t even breathe because of my position right now.”Her hands stops punching his body and let her arms hanging.

 

“If you being a good girl, I will put you down.” He looks at her.

 

“Okay, I will.” She nods her head. He curves a victory smile and puts her body down gently. He gives her things back and enters the elevator. Her body froze, her eyes stare the tall body in front of her.

 

“Yah! What are you doing? Don’t just standing there; step in here right away now.” He demands her. She sigh, guess his prince acts already come back in his sense.

 

“Yes, Prince Kwon.” She emphasized the last words she said. She enters in the elevator, feels like she enter a different world.

 

From her dream world to Kwon Jiyong’s world. She enters the elevator with an ID Kwon Jiyong’s assistant.

-

 

Bom ties her long hair. Fixing her shirt. She descends the stairs, gazing the hall room.

 

VROOM! VROOM!

 

She shifts her eyes to the sounds came near her.

 

Who is coming to my house in this late night? She thoughts.

 

She brings her legs to the door, open the lock. She turns the knob and opens the door slowly. To see the guest. Her eyes enlarge as she saw the tall man standing in front of her gate house. She takes a deep sigh and let it out from .

 

She takes a step by step, nears the gate. To the tall man wearing a black jacket wraps his build body.

 

“What are you doing here?” She asks ‘him’, the man in front of her. Taecyeon.

 

“Hi, B. Can I see you for a moment?” He looks at straight at her eyes. She just stays silent and opens the door for him.

 

“Just 10 minutes. No more no less.” She walks in back in her house while he slowly follows her from the back.

-

“ Here. Take this.” Bom passes him a cup of coffee. He takes the coffee while takes a glance at her.

 

“Why did you come here, Taec?” Bom asks while turns her body, show her back at him. She didn’t want to look at him.

 

“I- I missed you.” He puts the cup on the table in front of him.  He stands up from the chair and takes steps closer to her.

 

“I really missed you.” He takes her hand and turns her body to facing him.

 

“Why? Why must now you came here?” She asks him as she lifts her head, look straight at him.

 

“B, I’m sorry.” He cups her face.

 

“Let me go.” She pushes his hands from her face.

 

“Your time is up. You have to go now.” She tries to walk away from him.

 

“B, please don’t be like this. I’m sorry for my mistakes.” He takes her hand, pleads to her.

 

“Sorry I can’t accept you.” She said in lower voice.

 

“Bom, please don’t do this to me. I still love you.” Taecyeon pleads by grips her hand tightly.

 

“Love me? Then why did you leave me alone two years ago and came back here now?” She asks him back.

 

“I’m sorry for leaving you behind. I didn’t mean to hurt you. Bom, please don’t do this to me.” He answers.

 

“No, you tell me first why did you leave me?” She raises her voice, mad.

 

“I- I can’t. I’m sorry.” He lowers his head.

 

“Why? Why can’t you tell me? Is it because you have another girl?” She said.

 

“No, Bom. I’m only have you.” He said.

 

“You want me to accept you but you didn’t tell me the reason? Why? Why?” She starts to hit his body. Her tears slowly flows to her cheeks.

 

“Bom, please. I can’ tell you. Don’t be like this.” He trying to stop her.

 

“Don’t you know I really love you? Because of you I’m waiting in front of your house until midnight. Because of you I’m always waiting for your letter but did you send it? No! You even never contact me.” She keeps on hitting his build body.

 

“Bom, stops. Stop it!” he bursts out, he grabs her body and put her in his embrace. She stops her action while continue crying. His shirt wets because of her tears.

 

“I’m sorry making you waits for me all the time. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” He hugs her body tightly, his hands caressing her back.

 

“Let me go. Let me go.” She trying to push his body but he hugs her body tightly making her effort useless.

 

“Please stay like this for 10 minutes, after this I’ll go.” She bits her lips, leans her head on his body.

 

Taecyeon leans his head on her head. He curves a smile as he feels comfortable at their positions right now.

 

“For a longtime, I never felt this warm, Bom. I’m happy to see you.” He whispers while she slowly wraps her hands around his body. Missing him. She really misses his embrace, his sweet talks, his kiss.

 

The questions is still never been answered and the answer is still in empty box. Will he tells her the reasons he leave her? The one who can answers only him. Let the truth revealed slowly.

 

-

 

Chaerin fixes her cap on her head, enter the convenience store.

 

“Um, what should I buy?” She said. Suddenly, she bumps into someone. Her body stumbles and fell on the floor.

 

“Oops, I’m sorry. Are you okay?” He said while takes out his hand, trying to help her.

 

“Ouch, no I’m ok-” She lifts her head up and stunned see the guy in front of her.

 

“Dong Youngbae-ssi.” His name left from .

 

“You look like you have seen a ghost. Come, I help you out.” He chuckle, he holds her hand and helps her to stand up.

 

“Thank you.” She said to him, while bowing her head to him.

 

“What are you doing in this midnight like this?” He asks.

 

“I’m just wants to buy some drinks.”  She let his hand go.

 

“Owh, really? I came to buys beers. We’ve got party to toast, do you want to come?” He asks her. She quickly looks at him. Shock.

 

He asks me to join?She thoughts.

 

“Come join us. It’s going to be fun.” He takes her hand, gives her skin shivers because of his touch.

 

“I-“ Her mind goes blank, didn’t know what to say.

 

“Owh, come on, it will be great. More people become merrier.”He asks her.  Waiting for her answer.

 

Should I go to his party?She hesitates.

 

“Er, okay.” She curves a smile can’t decline his offer. His smiles went wide after he heard her words.

 

“Yes! Let’s go then.” He quickly grabs her hand, excited fills in his heart.

 

“Wait, didn’t you said you want to buy some beers for the party? No beers, no party to toast, right?” She said while he hits his forehead.

 

“Oh yeah, I’ve forgot. Then, can you help me buy beers?” He asks.

 

“Okay.” She nodded.

 

He smiles to her and grabs her hand, they walk to freezers.

 

Once a guy and a girl spend the night together, there will never be the same. And either one of their hearts, there’s will be something special builds in. Let’s see who will be the lucky one.

 

-

 

Taeyang and Chaerin walks to the hotel, their eyes roam searching for the room. They stop at the room number 245.

 

“Is it this room?” She asks. He nods and pushes the bell door.

 

Ding Dong!

 

The door opens wide after the bell ring. The music was played out loud, even the next room can hear. The party was wild as Chaerin saw many couples were making out and drinks were everywhere.

 

“Youngbae, why are you late? We’ve been waiting for yo-” Seungri’s words stop. Stunned see Chaerin in front of her.

 

“Lee Chaerin, what are you doing here?” He asks while his eyes take glance at Younbae and Chaerin’s hand entwined together. Jealous. Chaerin avoids his gaze.

 

“Let us in first, then we talk.” They enter without answering his question. He narrowed and closes the door.

 

Seungri walks through hem and sit between two girls. He grabs a bottle of wine and gulps it till he satisfied. Then, he put the bottle on the table back. Chaerin saw his eyes were looking at her intensely.

 

“So, why are you here? You’re not one of our members.” He said in sarcastic.

 

“I’m the one invites her. Why? Are you angry?” Youngbae asks back.

 

“I am angry.” He said in short reply.

 

“Really? I thought you like to have a guest.” Youngbae feels weird.

 

He never gets angry in this small matter stuff? Why in sudden he didn’t like a guest? He thoughts.

 

“Youngbae-ssi, I’m sorry. I think I better go now.” Chaerin said, she stands up while Seungri’s eye watching every steps she make. But Youngbae stops her hand and pull her back to her sit. She looks at him, shocks at his action.

 

“No, you can’t go. I won’t let you. Since Seungri didn’t want you to be here because you’re not a member, then you will be one of the member” He curves a smile on his face. Seungri gave a sharp look at him.

 

“She can be one of our members right? There’s no rules she can’t be our members.” Youngbae asks him.

 

“Fine. She can be our member if you insist.” He shrugs his shoulders.

 

“Hey guys! Listen up, we’ve got new member here.” Seungri shout, everyone stops dancing and their activities.

 

“Chaerin-ah, stands up. Introduce yourself” Youngbae smile. She nods and does as he said. She stands up, saw everyone looking at him. She gulps her saliva. Nervous.

 

“Um, hi. I’m Lee Chaerin, just call me Chaerin. I’m new in this group so, please be nice to me. ” She bows her head. The atmosphere was intense.

 

“Pff, pwahahahaha.” Everyone laugh suddenly makes her shows a blank face. Didn’t know why.

 

“Omg, that is soo funny. Hahahaha. I think my stomach going burst. Pff, hahahaha.” Seungri wipes off his tears as if he hears a joke.

 

“Okay, relax everyone.” He said, stopping everyone from laughing.

 

“Let’s grab your drinks and welcomes her. Welcome to our group Lee Chaerin. Cheers everyone.” Again his hand grabs the bottle of wine and this time he gulps it until there no drop of wine left in the bottle.

 

Let’s just say this night is going to be ‘fun’ than tomorrow is going to be ‘greater’.

-

 

Jiyong glances at Dara who looking at the window. He can’t even focus to drive. She been silent after they the hospital.

 

“Ehem.” Jiyong fake a cough but she didn’t respond anything.

 

“Ehem.Ehem.” Again he coughs. This time, she hands him a packet of pills.

 

“What is this?” H asks, look at her.

 

“Here, medicine for you. You have a cough right? Take it. It’s the medicine you ask me to buy when we first met.” She gives him.

 

“Thank you.” He sighs.

 

“Hey, take this.  It’s yours right.” Jiyong takes out a ring/bracelet/necklace from his pocket while his eyes still focusing in the front.

 

“Oh! I thought it was left in the lab.” She takes it from him. She wipes the ring carefully while Jiyong observes her action.

 

“So,  the ring was important thing for you. Then, what about the ‘Woo’ guy you talked when you asleep at hospital? Is he also important to you?” Jiyong asks her with by giving her a gaze. Dara stops wiping the ring after hearing Wooyoung’s name left from Jiyong’s mouth.

 

“He just a friend.” She bit her lips.

 

“Really? If he was not important person for you and just a friend, why don’t you called my name then him? I’m the one who saving you from the F***-ing burned lab. Not him.” He said.

 

“Why did you want me to call your name? You not even important in my life.” She answers back.

 

“Yah, don’t asks me a questions. Of course, I’m important to your life, I’m your prince. Besides, you didn’t answer my question yet.” He grits his teeth.

 

“Don’t you think you asks to many question, Kwon Jiyong? You better focusing on the road than asking me a thousand of questions in your head that I will not answer.”Dara said.

 

“Aish, this girl. I’m just curious, that’s all. Can’t you even share your problems with me? Sharing is caring you know.”He burst out.

 

“You’re curious? Why? I thought you’re a person who not interfere people’s problems.” She asks him again.

 

“Yah! Stops sending me questions. Just answer my question.” He narrows his eyes.

 

“Okay. Well, he is ex-boyfriend.” Dara said in lower voice. Didn’t want to talk about it but since he wants to know, she didn’t have a choice but to answer him back. She is his assistant right? No employee can keep their secrets from their prince.

 

“His name is Jang Wooyoung.” Jiyong’s eyes enlarge after he hears Wooyoung’s name. He quickly turns his head, look at her.

 

She’s Wooyoung’s ex girlfriend? That’s why he looks at her tensely when I brought her at uncle’s villa. He said to himself.

 

“Actually, he didn’t want us to break up but I insist. Maybe I can’t forget about him but I don’t want to take a risk. His background is too risky for me to handle it.” She said.

 

“What do you mean it too risky?” Jiyong getting more curious.

 

“I- I don’t know if I can tell you this but-” Her words get cut by Jiyong’s words.

 

“Please, tell me.” Jiyong said.

 

“He’s in gang. And because of that, he lied to me all the time and I feel we’re began more apart. I don’t want the guy I love always lying to me. It’s not right.” She gives him a half smile. Sudenly, Jiyong feels sympathy for her.

 

He just wants to grabs her in his embrace but that’s not right. She’s not his.

 

“I’m sorry for making you sad.” He places his hand on top of hers. She shifts her eyes, looking at him.

 

“Don’t worry, next time when we met him. I’ll punch him on his face.” He jokes makes her laugh.

 

“Thank you.” She said. She again looks at his hand places on top of her hand, makes her reminisce back at the hospital.

 

This is the second time he touches my hand.She bits her lips.

-

 

Seungri walks drunkly towards Chaerin who busy chatting with Youngbae.

 

“Youngbae, someone searching for you”  Seungri said while sitting next to Chaerin.

 

“Who?”He asks back.

 

“Um, your girlfriend.” He burst, making Chaerin looks at Yongbae.

 

“Yah, since when did I have girlfriend. Chaerin, I have to go meet someone. You talk with Seungri, okay?” He smiles and walks away.

 

“But-” Her words didn’t finish.

 

Aish, I don’t want to be with this guy.She sighs.

 

“You know what, you really know how to make entrance earlier.” He grabs new bottle of wine and began to drinks it.

 

“What do you mean?” She glares him.

 

“I’m just surprised that he invites you here. Well, he never invites some random girl in our party even his make out partners. He only brings his best friend or his cousin to our party. You’re lucky one.” He curves a smirk to her. She start to think about his words again as the words has the meaning behinds it.

 

He never invites some random girl in our party even his make out partners…

 

You’re lucky one…

 

Am I happy about it? Why does it feel not right?She bits her lips.

 

Click!

 

Her eyes enlarge after hearing Seungri snap’s his fingers.

 

“Thinking about you’re being the lucky one?” He curves a smirk.

 

“Tch, get lost.” Chaerin push him and grabs one empty glass in front of her and trying to pour beer in but he stops her by grabbing her hand. Didn’t let her.

 

“Wait, wait. You can’t have beer all night right? There will be no fun if you keep being a good girl. Hik!” He hiccups.

 

He already drank Chaerin. Let him go. Don’t let him get on your nerves.She calms herself.

 

“Let go of me.” She pries off his hand but it didn’t work while his hand pouring wine in her glass. After that he let her hand go.

 

“Come on, Chaerin. I dare you to drink one shot of your glass. Let’s see your guts. Hik.” He laughs.

 

“You thought I won’t dare. I will.” She brings the glass to and drinks it. She gulps the liquid fills with alcohol, the sour taste passes on .

 

“uhuk!uhuk!” She coughs while covering with her hands.

 

“Hahahaha. You really naive, don’t you?” He laughs while gulping another shot of wine.

 

“Ugh.” Annoyed. She wants to put the glass on the table but he stops her again.

 

“Don’t. Move on what you’re doing. I like it. Hik.” He pours the wine for her again. She narrows her eyes and starts to drink again.

 

1 hour later.

 

“Hik.” She hiccups. She’s been drinking with Seungri 1 hours ago but Yongbae still didn’t come yet. She turns her head and saw Seungri already lying beside her. His hand was hanging on the couch while grips empty bottle of wine.

 

Where could he be? She roams her eyes, searching for him.

 

She tries to stands up but Seungri catches her hand and grips it hard.

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” He said in serious tone.

 

“I’m going to search for Yongbae.” She answers him.

 

“He doesn’t need you to search for him. He’s already grown up man.” He yawns. She sits down and crosses her arms. He curves a smile and quickly places his head on her lap without a warning.

 

“What the-” She burst out, shock.

 

“Did you know tonight you look like a different person from I know. You really gentle and warm. Maybe because of Yongbae, you act like this. Huh, he really lucky to have a girl like you to love him.”He said in lower voice. Suddenly, Chaerin feels sorry for him.

 

“Here, take this. Your bracelet.” He gives her.

 

“You- you bring my bracelet?” She asks him while takes the bracelet from his hand.

 

“I always bring it all the time.” He said in short reply and wake up from her lap. He looks at her eyes, tensely.

 

“I wish there will be no tomorrow and we will be stuck at this time. Just me and you.” He gives her a sharp gaze while she just stare his eyes.

 

“Why is that?” She asks.

 

“Because we’re closer than before.” He said.

 

After she hears his words, her heart becomes fluttering. Her cheeks flushed. He curves a smile keep their distance disappears, just an inch of their body. His face has become closer, closer and closer to her. His hands touch her hand with a gentle touch. Her body froze, didn’t move.

 

“And the last one, I only have tonight to lock your lips with mine.” He whispers to her ear.

 

His lips touch her lips, with a gentle touch. Their lips locked with each other. His nose touches her nose. Her eyes slightly closing her eyes, feels the kiss. His hands slightly wraps around her small waist, trying to get closer with her.

 

 He bit her lip, tasting it. He deepen their kiss by pulls her head closer to his. His tongue slightly gets in , tasting . They passionately kissing like there was no tomorrow. Hos arms locked arounds her body, didn't want to let her go. But they didn't realise someone was watching their behaviour.