He/ She is getting on my nerves!

[HIATUS] ~ PLaYMAtEs ~

Hi Guys! Sorry for late update!  Please give me a lots of comments, okay? Hope u guys enjoys this one!

 

CHAPTER 4 - He/ She is getting on my nerves!

Wooyoung holds the knob neatly and turns it to open the door. He closes the door as he already enters the room. He walks towards the man age around in his 30’s.

 

“Is he gone already?” Jang Hye Jung asked as he shifts his head to look at Wooyoung.

 

“Yes, boss. He already left after a couple minutes ago with his friend.” He said, hold both of his hand in front of him showing respect to his boss.

 

“His friend? Is it a guy or a girl?” He lift up his brows.

 

“It’s a girl. Jiyong said that she is his assistant.” Wooyoung bit his lips, agitated to talk about Dara.

 

“Is she person who you know?” He asked again. Wooyoung stay silent in front of him, he feels suffocate. Didn’t want to answer it.

 

“Why are you staying silent? I ask again, is she person who you know?” He increases his tone, angry.

 

“No, boss. I didn’t know her. Boss, we have to go meeting, let’s go. The car is prepared.” He said trying to change the topic.

 

“Okay, let’s go then.” stand up from his seat and fixing his suit. He walk pass Wooyoung and exit the room followed by Wooyoung and his people.

-

 

Lee Rui Yong, a handsome young leader of Black Moon gang. This year, he reached 22 years old. His father died when he’s 12 years old, so he have to take a big responsible that is being a gang leader when he high school. A person knows to use violence but he still a playful person. He has a mission to complete, taking control all group of gang since it’s his father wish. His ranks higher than Hye Jung but he is still under Hye Jung since he is Hye Jung’s people. Even if he under Hye Jung but they have different group that he is the leader of Black Moon gang while Hye Jung leader of  White Skull gang that is the powerful gang in Seoul. So, Rui Yong has been thinking to take control of White Skull too after Hye Jung will be out from his group.

 

-

 

The door was pushed harder to the wall making a bang sound. Hye Jung walk passed the men been standing beside him, they bow to him as their leader are here. Wooyoung helps him by pull his chair to sit. Rui Yong curves a smirk as Hye Jung already in sat in front of him.

 

“You late, Hye Jung. Even if you are the leader that doesn’t mean you can let people wait for you.” He glared at him.

 

“Yah, Rui Yong! Don’t be rude to leader, he has his reason-” Hye Jung stops Wooyoung’s word by hold out his hand. Wooyoung stayed silent beside him.

 

“Rui Yong, I know I’m not your father but still I’m your leader. Please respect me.” He emphasize word ‘leader’ to Rui Yong.

 

“Fine, I’ll respect you for now but for the future you will be respect me.” He curves a smile as his words have a veiled meaning behind.

 

“Sure, whatever you wish Rui Yong. Okay, let’s start our meeting. I want to know, is there a problem in this month?” He asked.

 

“There are a few people who still left their debts in hanging, boss-” One of his people said.

 

“Threatens them until they paid” Hye Jung answered as he cuts him off.

 

“Threatens? Why don’t you just kill them? It’s better solution.” Rui Yong said giving out his opinions.

 

“You’re too young, my child. Your stupid head will cause for our loss. We wouldn’t get money if we do that. Do like I said, threatens them” He said while glace at Rui Yong.

 

After that, they busily talking about their business, Wooyoung standing beside Hye Jung remains silent while they continued buzzing of in their meeting.

 

“Ah, before we finish this meeting, I want to announce something important. You all may know that Wooyoung will be my inheritance-”he paused causing Rui Yong’s eyes to strike back, looking at him.

 

“But I have made a little change that there will be one more person as my inheritance and for all you may know, he is not one of gang either” Rui Yong stands up while banging the table loudly.

 

“What? You can’t do that. You have to pick one inheritance only and he also has to be one of the gang, that was our rules.” Rui Yong said showing his dissatisfaction.

 

“Rules are always a rules but it didn’t mean you can’t change the rules.” Hye Jung said as he curves a smirk to him. Rui Yong sits back at his chair and fixing his shirt.

 

“As I saying earlier, there will be two leaders for this group after I’m out from this group that is Jang Wooyoung, my son and Kwon Jiyong, my nephew. There will be no objection. You may dismiss.” He stand up and left Rui Yong who still glaring him. Angry.

 

“Hey, I want you to find information about Kwon Jiyong. He must be an important person for Hye Jung since Hye Jung suddenly choosing that guy. After that, we will start our plans.” He curves a smirk, bad side of him are showed. His people nodded to him and curve a smile to him.

-

 

Big Bang who is sitting at the cafeteria talking with each other while Jiyong playing game in his phone. Suddenly, a figure walk pass him make his eyes shifting to look at the figure. Jiyong turns his head as he look at her from head to toe, curves a smirk as he happy to see figure in front of him.

 

“Seunghyun, my ‘toy’ is waiting for me. Wish me luck guys.” He stand up and walk towards the girl. Other members just look at him from behind.

 

“Morning, Park Bom.” He stops her tracks by suddenly appear in front of her make her bump to his body. His hands slightly help her to balance her body by wrap his hands around her waist.

 

“Omo, Kwon Jiyong-ssi? You made me shock.” She drew her head back as his face too near with her face.

 

“Can I ask you something?” He curves a smile.

 

“What is it?” She widened her eyes.

 

“Are you free today? Well, I want to ask you out since we never officially know each other. I want to have time to know you, alone.” He said sweetly to her.

 

“Um, I’m not sure yet but I-” Suddenly his finger stop her words by putting on her lips.

 

“Come on, it just for a few minutes. Let’s go.” He said.

 

“Um, I-” Her words stops again.

 

“Kwon Jiyong-ssi, may I see right now? In my office.” His teacher said make they both turn their heads look at his teacher. Bom quickly push his body from her, parting their body.

 

“Ah, okay.” He said while biting his lips. Embarrassed. Other members from afar laughing out loud as they saw Jiyong’s plan wasn’t working out very well.

 

“I-I go then.” He said quickly follow his teacher from behind.

-

Bam!

 

The file slammed on the table. Jiyong look at his file on the table, confused.

 

“Kwon Jiyong-ssi, why did you send unfinished assignment to me? You know I don’t like my students didn’t finish my work. Even your writing isn’t neat and untidy. I’m very disappointed with you!” She said.

 

What? Aish, I thought she finish it? She dare lied to me.He gritted his teeth.

 

“Kwon Jiyong-ssi, I want you to make another one and make it perfect. You may go now.” She said as he pick up his file at the table.

-

Kwo Jiyong running to the cafeteria as he roams his eyes searching the girl. Suddenly, someone touch his shoulder, he quickly turn around and saw Seunghyun in front of him.

 

“Searching for your girl? She already walks away after you left her. So, your plan wasn’t working well?” He laughed.

 

“Aish, this girl really make me tired.” He left a sigh.

 

“It means she didn’t fall for you and you lose to me.” Seunghyun curves a smile to him.

 

“I would not stop until I want to.” He walk away from Seunghyun and slid out his phone. He quickly punch the buttons to write a massage.

 

Yah! You better come my house now!

 

To: My Assistant!

 

-

 

Dara runs to Jiyong’s house and stops her track. She push the bell ring but no answer from him. She push the button 01234 but the code is wrong. She left a scoff as he already change his pin code. She slid out her phone from her bag and call Jiyong.

 

“Yah! Jiyong-ssi, why did you change the code?” She burst out, thinking he playing with her again.

 

“You the one started first. From now on,  every time you came, the code will be change. So, you better prepare your brain.” He hung up the phone. Dara left a sighed and started to push button to find the right code, after 10 minutes the code was accepted and she quickly enter his house without fidgeting. Her eyes roaming the house and saw Jiyong lying on the couch with his eyes closed.

 

Is he sleeping?She thought as she takes a couple steps nearing him.

 

“Kwon Jiyong, are you sleeping?” She asks while bends down her knees to look at his face. His eyes open slowly, his eyes widened as he realize her face in front of him.

 

“What are doing? Why you’re not doing your work?” He asks as she takes a step back from him. Shock.

 

“Work? What work?” She asks back, furrowed her brows.

 

“My unfinished assignment that you say you already done it.” He stands up and faced her. She bit her lips and gulps her saliva which stuck in . She brings her face down, avoid from looking at his serious face.

 

“It’s not like I don’t want to finish it but I fell asleep when I’m doing your assignment but when I’m trying to finish it, you already come home. I’m sorry.” Guilty filled inside her heart for not telling the truth. He remains silent, built an awkward atmosphere.

 

“Yah, Kwon Jiyong. Did you hear- Ack!” She walk towards him to get closer with him but his right hand just pushed her neck with a sudden making her steps walk backwards.

 

“I heard what you said and I accept your apology. So, you better finish up my assignments now, I have to send it tomorrow. Make sure you finished the assignments then you can leave.” Jiyong said as he began to lay his body on the couch again.

 

“Where do I have to do your assignments?” She asked again. He lifts up his chin; look at Dara standing beside him bluntly. He holds her hand and pull her down to sit on the floor.

 

“Sit here. I want to observe you while you do the assignments. I’m sure that you can’t sleep because of your prince watching you right?” He curves a smirk while Dara just left a scoffed.

-

 

Seung Hyun laid his head on the table as his eyes trying to close it slowly. Feel sleepy as the teacher talking on the front suddenly someone enters his classroom. The atmosphere suddenly quiet as he heard someone walking in the room. He heard a sweet voice was talking with his teacher.

 

Who is this girl? Her voice so sweet.He thought while his eyes still closed.

 

“Seung hyun-ssi.”  His teacher called him from afar. He lifts up his head from the table still feeling sleepy.

 

“Yes teacher?” He look at his teacher with his blurry sight, didn’t realize the girl beside his teacher.

 

“She wants to see you at outside.” Seunghyun shifts his blurry sight to the girl nest his teacher.

 

Um, where did I see this girl? She.. Ah! Park Bom.He realize as he looks closely at the girl.

 

He stands up lazily and follows Park Bom from behind leaving his class. As he closes the door suddenly, a hand push his body bumps to the wall.

 

“Ack! What was that for?” He bit his lips look at the girl in front of him. Suddenly, Bom trap his body with both of her hands. His eyes widen saw her action, daring girl he ever seen.

 

“What- what you are doing?” He stuttered.

 

“My friend tells me that you have something that belongs to her. So, I come here to get it, give me.” She holds out her hand.

 

“What? What are you talking about? I never have something that belongs to your friend.” He said facing her.

 

“Then, is your name Seung Hyun?” She asked.

 

“Yes.”

 

She curves a smile. “Then, you must be the one taking it. Give me!” She holds out her hand again to him.

 

“Tch, didn’t I said I didn’t have it. I’m out of here.” He holds on the knob trying to enter the room back but she stops him. She pushes the door.

 

“You can’t enter until you give her bracelet to me.” She glared him while puffed her cheeks.

 

“Fine.” He let go the knob and walk away from her.

 

“Yah! Where are you going?” She burst out. Confused.

 

“You didn’t let me in, what do you think I’m going to do now? Wanders around of course.” He walks away from her while she quickly run to him follow his pace.

 

“What are you doing again?” He asked again.

 

Followed you until the end. You didn’t give me the bracelet, I won’t go anywhere.” She said coolly while he narrowed his eyes.

 

She follow him walks around the college. He goes to cafeteria, she goes to cafeteria. He pull chair to sit, she pull it too. He open his locker, she follow him too. As he expected, she’s not easy person and she even didn’t looks like someone who wants give up. He walks straight to man’s toilet and enters it. Bom stops her tracks, fidgeting to enter the room.

 

“Oh, didn’t you want to followed me until the end? Why didn’t you enter? Come on.” He pulls her hands, dare her.

 

“I just wait for you outside.” She said trying to pull away her hands from him.

 

“Aren’t you scared if I run away from you by escaping by window? Huh?” He lift up his brows.

 

“Of course not.” She lowered her face down to the floor.

 

“Come on, let’s go.” He grab her hands and pulled her harder make she enter the toilets. He curves a smile as they already enter the room, they saw a few of people in the toilets who was peeing. She widened her eyes as she saw the guys while they look at her tensely.

 

“What are you doing here? This is man’s room.” One of them asked. She stay silents while Seunghyun laughing at her. Her cheeks reddened, embarrassed.

 

“I think I better go now.” She open the door trying to exit the room again but he hold her hands again before she escape.

 

“Where are you going? Stay here. I have to pee.” He said walking to bowl. Other people quickly exit, leaving Seung Hyun and Bom alone in the room. She turns around as he acted he open his belt. She quickly open the door, to exit the room. He left a chuckle saw she rushed out from the room.

 

“Aish, why did he have to pee in front me? Ah, so embarresed.” She cup her face with both of her hands.

-

 

She take her hands up and stretch her body, releasing a stress. She massage her necks since her neck was bend down to look at papers on the table. Atlast her assignments was finished wait, it’s not her assignments but his ‘Prince’ assignments. She didn’t know why did she do his assignments while he just sleeping soundly next to her. She grab all the papers and put it neatly, curves a smile. She feels so excited to go back home and leave this place, relaxing her body at home while eating some fruits.

 

Should I told him that I take leave a now? Nah, let him sleep. She shook her heads thinking it would be the right choice to not wake him up. She walks to the door and turns it but…

 

Um, why it can be open? She turns again the knob door. Her hearts beating furiously, bits her lips harder. The door still cannot be opened.  She quickly bring her pace to Jiyong who sleeps on the couch.

 

“Kwon Jiyong! Wake up! Wake Up!” She shakes his body harsher trying to wake him up. His brows furrowed while his eyes still didn’t open.

 

“Yah! Open the door! I have to go home!” She shakes again his body. His eyes open slowly as he saw her anxious face.

 

“What did you say?” He open his mouth, yawning. Doesn’t seem like care about she said.

 

“Come quickly open the door. I have to get home now.” She pulls his hands bringing his body to follow her pace. They standing in front of the door, with hands hanging beside them. He hold the knob and turns it, repeating her actions 3 minutes ago. He pulls the door harder but it seems stuck by something. He coolly slid out his phone and punch some buttons. He waited the call to be answered.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Bro, my door stuck again. Can you come here for a minutes?” He asked.

 

“Again?Okay. I’ll be there for 10 minutes.”The call hang up by Jiyong.

-

He wash his hands at the sink, using the soap that already serve.  He wash his handsclanly ithout any dirty on his hands. Suddenly, his phone vib rate on his jean pocket. He take it out and answer it.

 

“Hello?” He said.

 

“Bro, my door stuck again. Can you come here for a minutes?”Seunghyun curves a smile again.

 

“Again?Okay. I’ll be there for 10 minutes.” Jiyong hang up. He brings his legs exited the door, saw the slender body in front of him. She still waiting for him no matter how long he has been in the toilets.

 

Why did’t I think to make a bet on her, but her friend?He wandered as he look at her from behind. He walk to her and nudge her arms by his elbow.

 

“Yah, why did you wait for me because of the dam.n  bracelet of friend of yours? This really make no sense. Or you want to help me to get closer with Dara?” He look at her cute face.

 

“Bwoh? Dam.n bracelet? I’m just helping my friend, so there is make a sense. I’m a good friend like to helps my friend to solve their problems understand?” She point out her finger to him. He hold her finger that pointed on him and take a couple step forward to her.

 

“Then, let me be your best friend. Since you are a good friend, like to help your friends out, helps me to get closer with Dara, okay? Then, I give you, the precious bracelet that you always want. Deal?” He asked.

 

“No! I won’t help you about that. Besides, who want to have a best friend like you? A lousy person trying to play girls hearts.” She avoids his face. He left a chuckle saw her childish side. He walk pass her but she again block his way.

 

“Where are you going this time?” She asked while folding her arms.

 

“My friend needs my helps. So, I have to transforms into Superman to help him, understand?” He push her body aside and walk again to the parker lot. She quickly follow him from behind without agitated. Seung hyun grabs his helmet and put it on his head. He sit on his motorcycle while turn on his motorcycle engine.

 

“Aren’t you going back to class? Aren’t you afraid skipping class like this?” She asked.

 

“Nope. Relax Park Bom-ssi, I’m always like this. Skipping class already become one of my hobbies.” He curves a smirk as he saw her gasp. Suddenly, his motorcycle become heavy feels someone ride his motorcycle from behind. He quickly turns his head and saw Bom sits behind him.

 

“Yah! Get Off!” He pull her hands to get off but she quickly wrap her arms around his waist, didn’t want to get off.

 

“I won’t get off until you didn’t give me the bracelet.” She puffing her cheeks. He just shook his head and pass her a helmet for her safety. She put it on her head and the helmet really fits her head well. As he began to rode off his motorcycle he feels something is not right. He look down at her hands that didn’t wrap his waist. He grab her hands and fix it make her hands fully wrapping his waist.

 

When they already rode off his motorcycle, her head without knowingly leans on his back body. She hears his heart beating, like a music for her. His wide body make her feels comfortable when she leans her head. Seung Hyun just curves a smile when he feels her head leans on his back body.

-

Dara besides him look at Jiyong anxiously, waiting for his answer. Jiyong walk back to his couch and lie on it again.

 

“So? What do we do now?” She asked, near him again. Her face close to his face that he can feel she breathing on his face. His right hand suddenly grab her neck make her eyes widen. His hands pulls her neck closer make their face closer even more by an inch.

 

“Did you really like to talk with people by bringing your face closer with them?” He asked as he curves a smirk.

 

“What? Of course not!” She said, burst out at his face.

 

“Then, get your face away from me. It’s annoying.” He said as he push her neck away from his face.

 

“Kwon Jiyong, I have to go home now.” She shook his body again make his brows furrowed again. As he fells annoyed with her, he quickly caught her hand and pull her body towards him. Her body stumble and didn’t manage to balance itself. Atlast, her body fall over on his body at the couch. Her eyes widen saw his face just away an inch. She can smell his cologne since they just away by inch.

She look at his face, still sleeping soundly even when her body on him.

 

Suddenly, she awaken from looking at his face, she looks around, their positions. She panic, didn’t feel right about this, she trying to get off the couch but she accidentally kick him from the couch. His body fell on the floor and his head bumps into the corner of the  table.

 

BAM!

 

“Ouch! It hurts. Yah! Sandara Park, can’t you stand still for a minutes?” He asked while his hand rubbing his head.

 

“I’m sorry Kwon Jiyong, I- I. Omo!” She shout, panic suddenly saw red liquid flow from his head. Blood. Her eyes widened while Jiyong still look at her blankly, didn’t know what happen.

 

“Yah! Sit still! Where is the aid kit?” She quickly stand up from the couch and searching for the aid kit

 

“In the kitchen. Why?” He ask again.

 

“You got blood on your head! Sit still.” His eyes widened when he touch his head, feels thick blood on his head.

 

“Aish. Why did I keep have a bad luck nowdays?” He sighed when he saw blood on his hand.

-

 

She wraps gently the white fabric on his head, didn’t want to hurt him again. He just sit still while she doing her work, he feels her soft hands touching his head gently with caress. He look at her face, her serious face make him stunned at her face. He feels like she really know how to take care of people even they do bad thing to her. Unknowingly, a smile was plastered on his face. A happy feeling was filled inside his heart. Suddenly, he feels her breath on his head. Her lips touch his head by pressing her lips on his head. He look at her with a shock.

 

Did she just kiss my head?He thought.

 

“Jiyong, I’m sorry for making you suffers. I hope your head will get better soon.”  She again give a peck on his head. His heart feel sank as he hears her words. She seems sad because of him hurting.

 

“Dara-ah, don’t worry. It hurts only a little.” He faced her.

 

“Don’t cry, okay?” He brings his hands to her face and cup it neatly. A tears was flow to her cheeks and her tears also flow on his hands.

 

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t crying.” She wipe off her tears away from her wet eyes.

 

“Why did you cry? I’m not dead.” He said while look at her face.

 

“I just don’t want people got hurt because of me. It makes me sad all of sudden.” She brings her head down, avoid from looking at him.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m going to be alright.” He wipe her tears that flows to her cheeks. He brings her face up to look at her face. Her eyes blink when she look at him. With a sudden, they caught staring each other tensely as the atmosphere becomes down. He look at her white face, her face looks so soft makes him wants to touch it gently. While she look at his handsome face that she already stare 10 minutes ago. He looks like a mysterious guy who don’t want to show his identity. She feels like he have a secret that he don’t want to reveal.

 

His face comes closer to her face with fidgeting while she stay stills, didn’t even want to move. He comes forward to her make she feels his breath and he feels her breath. Their lips just away by an inch as their eyes still focusing on each other. He leans forward to her lips.

 

BANG! The door opens.

 

They both turns their heads and saw CHOI SEUNGHYUN AND PARK BOM who was standing in front of the door and their jaws were open widely as they saw Jiyong and Dara positions.

 

[Flashback]

 

“Yah, who is this house?” Bom asked while holds his shirts on the corner as if she scared. Seunghyun just walking silently and stops his track in front of the white door. He turns the knob but it seems locked. He curves a smile and take out a screwdriver from his pocket. Bom just look at him from his back. He open the screw on the knob one by one.After he finish take them out, he put away his screwdriver and began to bumps his body to open the door.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?” She asked him by whispering, didn’t want to the neighbor hears them.

 

“Is the words you only know to said to me? What are you doing? What are you doing? Aish, can’t you tell that I’m going to break this door. Come on, helps me.” He pulls her body forwards.

 

“What if the neighbor hear us and think that we are thief?” She asked again make he sighed.

 

“If we do just for one time, they will not hear us. Understand? Come one. I count on three. One, two, three!” They bumps their body to the door with all their strength, the door open as they expected but they still didn’t expect what they saw after that. Jiyong and Dara’s face were away an inch. They gasped all of a sudden.

 

“Park Bom? Seunghyun?!” Jiyong and Dara said at the same time.

 

“What are you guys doing?” Seunghyun and Bom asked in the same as they repeating Jiyong and Dara’s action.

 

“We-” Jiyong’s words got cut off by Dara.

 

“I’m putting some aids on his head because he got hurt.” She said in rush.

 

“Dara, I don’t know that you two were so close?” Bom aksed again.

 

“Um, yeah. We’re really close but I never mention about him. Sorry Bom-ah.” She curves a half smile. Jiyong and Seunghyun just look at them having a conversation without letting them in.

 

“Jiyong, I have to go now. Bye.” Dara quickly stand up from her position and walk straight to Bom. She quickly grab her friend arms, without hesitation she walk away from the guys. Bom just follow her bluntly without asking a question. Jiyong look at Dara who was focus on her way to walk while Seunghyun also look at the same dirction Jiyong’s looking.

 

“Bro, I already do my job. See you tomorrow.” Seunghyun said walk away from his house.

 

Jiyong sitting still while touch his head gently. Reminisce back her gentle touch, filling empty in his heart. He bit his lips and stand up from his seat. He walk to the door and close it back. Again he walk to refrigerator, take out some cans of beer and place ot on the table. He open all of the cans and drink it without hesitation, he gulps the liquid that full with bubbles shows the drinks fills with alcohols. From his bright day turns into dark, full with depressed feelings. The atmosphere becomes silent that day.