Getting closer with a wrong 'Toy' :P

[HIATUS] ~ PLaYMAtEs ~

 

Chapter 3 - Getting closer with a wrong 'Toy' :P

Hey guys, sorry for late update again! This time, i called Daragon's chappie cause their scene will be a lot in this chap.

I really tried my best for this chappie, hope you guys will be commenting a lot to me! Thank you~

Jiyong drag his legs to the kitchen, open the refrigerator and grab a can of beer. He wash the beer and open it make a splash sound and the bubble gas were abundant from the beer can. He took a sip from the can and drags his legs walk towards the sofa. He sit down on the sofa and relaxes his mind.

 

“What is this?” He put the can on the table in front of him and take several papers. He read the papers and flip each one of them, his eyes furrowed as he read the papers. He put back the papers and his hands began to scratch his head even it is not itchy.

 

“Aish, how can I forgot to finish up this assignments?” He bit his lips, thinking an idea how to finish his assignments.

 

“Ah! Isn’t I already got assistant?” He curves a smile, he slid his hand into his jeans pocket and take out his phone and a crumbled paper. He open the crumbled paper and dialed the number that written in it.

 

Today is your bad luck.He curves a smirk.

-

 

Dara walk to the cafeteria trying to buy her breakfast. She looks at foods that served with many types foods makes her difficult to choose. She just pick sandwich and a small bottle of milk for to fill her stomach. She put her breakfast in her tray and walk towards her table. She put her tray on the table and sit down on the chair, happy feelings fill inside her heart.

 

“Atlast, I can have a healthy and delicious breakfast with a breezy morning.” She cheered. She grab her sandwich and take out from the plastic. She put sandwich on her right hand and open the bread above.

 

Hm, tomato check. Black paper check. Cabbage check. Now, I can eat!She hold sandwich up and straight to , trying to shove sandwich in . Suddenly, her phone vibrate in her bag, she put sandwich down and take out her phone from the bag. She put phone near her ear and answer it.

 

“Hello, I’m Dara Park.” She answered cheerfully.

 

“Dara Park? I thought your full name is Sandara Park? Did you change your name, Dara-ssi?” He said as he curves a smirk on his lips.

 

“Am not. Who is this? Who are you ruining my precious morning?” She puffed her cheeks.

 

“Assistant, don’t you know your prince is? Then, how about your prince make a report of you to police? I’m sure you will admit your prince.” He , Dara remember back about her incident with Kwon Jiyong.

 

“You, what do you want?” She asks back.

 

“What do I want? I want you to come here to my house right now. Since you work for me for 24 hours, I give you 1 hour to come to my house, you better come. Bye.” He try to hang up his phone but she stop him.

 

“Wait, how can I go to your house since I don’t even know you house, Kwon Jiyong-ssi?” She asks again.

 

“Hm, where is my house? Let me think, how about find out yourself? I know you clever, Dara Park.” He hung up the call.

 

“What? Yah, Kwon Jiyong!” She burst out after he hung up the call.

 

“How can I know where is his house? Aish.” She wrap back her sandwich and and put her breakfast in her bag.

 

 She walk towards office and enter the room. She drag her legs to the counter, she puts her hand on the table and ring up the bell.

 

“Excuse me, can I get an information of students?” She asks the staff in front of her.

 

“Yes. May I know who is it?” She replied back.

 

“Kwon Jiyong.” She said, the staff type Jiyong’s name with the keyboard in front of her to search information in her computer. She prints out his information and give it to Dara. She left the office and read his information.

 

“Let see, full name, Kwon Jiyong. Age, 23. Address.. what? Blank?! He didn’t fill in his address. This guy really a jerk.” She shove the paper in her bag.

 

“What time is it now?” She look on her watch, it showed already past 30 minutes. She quickly run to the cafeteria back to find her friend.

-

 Dara quickly rushed over to Bom who was sitting in the cafeteria, alone.

 

“Bom-ah, you said you know Kwon Jiyong at the club last night right?” She said in a rush.

 

“Dara-ah, can’t you slow down a little bit?” Bom curled her lips seeing Dara who is waiting for her answer.

 

“Yes, I know him. Why?” Bom asks her back.

 

“Do you know his address? I’ve to send him something. Please help me~” She begs to her friend who is still give a confused face.

 

“Sorry Dara-ah, I just know his name. I didn’t even close with him yet.” She bit her lips, Dara sighed as she hear her friend answer. She sit on the chair and pull out her breakfast back, put them on the table.

 

“You didn’t get to eat breakfast yet?” Bom asks.

 

“No. I didn’t have time.” She shook her head and grab her sandwich, open wrap back and take a bite on the sandwich.

 

“Sandara Park?”  Dara lift up her head to see the owner of the voice.

 

“Sandara Park right?” Seunghyun point his finger to her and take a sit beside her.

 

“Who are you?” Dara showed her blank expression to him.

 

“We met yesterday at library. Do you remember?” He asks.

 

“Ahh, Maybeline, your ex-exgirlfriend.” She curves a smile to him.

 

“Correction, it’s Mayline. So,what are you doing?” He asks her while look at Bom who gaze him sharply.

 

“I’m just eating my breakfast that I bought earlier.” She take another bite from her sandwich.

 

“Seunghyun what are doing here? Trying to get closer?” Bom lift up her brows, making Seunghyun gulps his saliva on the throat. Nervous.

 

“You two know each other?” She look at both of them who were staring each other tensely.

 

“Dara, why don’t you ask Seunghyun about Jiyong’s address? He also one of Big Bang.” She curves a smirk.

 

“Ji-Jiyong address? Why did you want his address?” He asks, feel weird.

 

“I have to send something to him. Can you give me his address?” She asks him, look straight at his eyes. Show cute face.

 

“Okay. I give you then.” He curves a smile, take out a piece of card and hand it to her.

 

“He have business card? Gosh, he really unbelievable! Urghh! Goodbye guys, I have to go now.” She stand up and leave them alone and her breakfast alone. Bom and Seunghyun look at Dara who walk passed them with rushed.

 

Aish, what is Dara and Jiyong relation? I thought I’m the one tha  have to get her? Or he wants to get two girls by himself? Aish, he really knows how win this bet.Seunghyun sighed.

 

“So, Seunghyun, your ex name is Maybeline?” She lift up her brows.

 

“It’s Mayline.” He gritted his teeth, angry.

 

“Whatever. Is it one of your plan to get closer with her? You’re just making the name right? You know,it very ambitious to create it but don’t you feel shame have an ex-girlfriend with a beauty product name.” She laughed.

 

“Look, what is your name, gorgeous?” He asks.

 

“Park Bom.” She smiled.

 

“Park Bom, I think your mom really understand you well even pick a very suits name for you. Bom, a name suits with bomb cause your mouth seems like a bomb that don’t stop to attack people with your harsh words. If you really like to give me some advice, why don’t you help me to get closer with her?” He curves a smile as he saw Bom’s face shock of his words.

 

“I won’t help you and don’t you dare critics my name.” She eyed him with her round eyes.

 

“I dare. Goodbye, see you around Park Bomb-ssi.” He stand up and walk passed her. She feel her heart are burns, burns with his words that makes her mad. Park Bom, a girl doesn’t like people critic her especially her name.

-

 

Dara walks at the dark hallway, quiet place that she have been to, her body shivering feels like something weird at the place. She stop her steps, standing infront of white door with a gold knob door. She hold it and turn it to open the door but it seems lock. She sighed and slid out her phone from her pocket. She search his number in received calls and call the number.

 

“I’m in front of your house right now. Open the door.” She said as he already answer the call.

 

“You late 5 minutes, assistant. Since you late, I want you to guess my number pin code for your punishment. I give you ten minutes to guess it. Bye.” He smiled as he trying to make her look like a fool.

 

“Yah!” She shove her phone in her pocket. She take out his information and read it, searching for a clue.

 

“His birthday 18.8.1988. Then, it should be 18888. Let’s try it.” She push the buttons in front of her but her guess was wrong.

 

“Then, could it be his name? Jiyong in numbers 54449996664.” She push the buttons again, still wrong. She sighed deeply. Five minutes already left, her brain still functioned to think his pin code. Suddenly, her phone vibrate, she take it out.

 

I give you hint.

Alphabet or numbers?

The five letters always we love from we small until we grown.

Think about it.

 

Kwon Jiyong

 

“He called this as a hint? How can I know his pin code if it like this.” Her finger push the buttons, 12345. the code is still incorrect, she squat down, tired of playing with her prince. Close her small face with the paper she holds. Her phone vibrate again, she answer the call.

 

“Yah, do you really dumb? Can’t you even think what is my pin code?” He burst out.

 

“Why you mad at me? Your pin code is really hard too guess.” She answer weakly.

 

“Aish, my pin code is 01234. Easy right? 0 also one of letter in numbers, didn’t you learn it in your school? Hurry come in my house,  I’m tired to wait for you guessing my pin code.” He hung up, Dara stand up with her weak legs and push the buttons in front of her. She open the door saw Jiyong is lying on the sofa. She close the door slowly not to wake him up.

 

“Come here, you saw the papers on the table right? Finish it up for me, right now. I have to send it tomorrow.” He close his face with his palms, Dara began to sit on the floor and look at his assignments. Her stomach growled loudly, make him turns his face to her.

 

“Didn’t you eat breakfast?” He asks as he look into her eyes.

 

“No.” She shook her head. He sighed and walk to the refrigerator, open it show his refrigerator full with cans of beer and other alcohols. He grab a can and throw to her, she quickly grab it with both of her hands.

 

“Drink this first. I don’t have food in my house.” He said as he took a sip at his beer.

 

“Don’t you have mineral water instead of this?” She asks.

 

“No.” He said, as she curled her lips. She put the beer aside and take his assignment, read it slowly.

 

“You finish it then, you can go back home. I have to go out first. Good luck with your work Dara-ssi.” He grab his jacket and wear it, he look at mirror fixing his hair. After that, he open the door and exit his house. She scoff as he already leave her behind. She stand up and grab the can of beer he give, put it back in the refrigerator.

 

“All in his refrigerator is alcohol? I hope he died because of his unhealthy body. Aish.” She close the refrigerator and start to do his assignments.

-

 

Chaerin run towards her friend who is right in front of her. Minji who is leaning her body at the wall, wave her heands at Chaerin.

 

“Minji-ah, did you wait too long? Sorry, I have business to do.” She pouted.

 

“That’s okay, unnie. So, where do you want to go?” She asks her.

 

“Let’s go to the field, watch them play.” She pull her friends hand while walk towards to the fields. They sat on the stairs and look at the players playing football. Chaerin shifts her gaze to the guy who is taking off his shirts, show his bare skin and his builds body.

 

Isn’t that the guy, helps me at restaurant? She thought.

 

“Minji-ah, what is that guy name? Do you know him?” She asks while leaning on her friend ear nearer.

 

“Ah, it’s Lee Seunghyun, one of Big Bang. Why” She asks back show confuse face.

 

“Nothing.” She shook her head and look back at him. Suddenly, the guy saw her gaze at him, he gaze her back. She bit her lips as he saw she looking at him.

 

Omo, he’s looking at me! He come towards me? What I have to do? Run, Chaerin.She quickly whispers to Minji that she have to go toilets (she lied) and quickly stand up, walk towards toilets.

 

Seungri saw Chaerin is walking away after he gaze her, he run towards her as she slowly fading away from him. He grab her hand and pull her towards him make she bump into his build body.

 

“Yah! What are you doing? Let me go.” She trying to priess off her hands from him.

 

“Relax, I’m just want to ask you why did you run away from me? I saw you look at me.” He said confidently.

 

“Didn’t you see I want to go to the toilets that is near me?” She glared him.

 

“Okay, I see that but can I ask you a question again? Did you really not remember me even a little bit? Well,  I think you are ‘the Chaerin’ that I search for cause you guys really look familiar.” He said while lifting up his brows.

 

“Well, let me tell you directly that I am not ‘the Chaerin’ you searching for and I didn’t even know you.” She pries off her hands from and he let her hands go. She walk pass him but he stops her again.

 

“Then, you’re not the owner of this bracelet right?” He curves a smirk as he saw her eyes widen see her bracelet on his hand.

 

“Give me that, it’s mine.” She try to snatch it from him but she didn’t get it.

 

“I thought you are not ‘the Chaerin’ I’m searching for? So, is this your bracelet or not?” He asks again, want to confirms.

 

“Its.. not mine.” She said as she lift her chin up look straight at him.

 

“Then, I just keep this with me for now since it doesn’t have owner, yet.” He said as he slid it in his pocket and walk passed her.

 

Aish, how can he get my bracelet? I must be left it at the restaurant. How can I get that bracelet back? Aha!Bom knows what to do. She grin a smile at herself.

-

 

“Bom-ah, can you help me get my bracelet back? Please..” Chaerin said as Bom look at her blankly.

 

“Get it from who?” She asks as she sighed. She always the one helps her friends with whatever problems, she always solve it.

 

“Lee Seunghyun. Remember, Lee Seunghyun.”  She said while Bom nod her head show she understands her.

 

Lee Seunghyun? Is he the one…

 

“Hi, I’m Seunghyun.”He holds out his hand.

 

“Sorry but I didn’t want to accept this drinks. For your information, I’m not the type trusting strangers easily”She said as she folded her arms.

 

“Don’t worry I know what to do.” She curves a smile to Chaerin and Minj who were look at each other.

-

 

Jiyong pass his credit card to the cashier as he buy 5 t-shirts, 3 jeans. The cashier look shock as she saw what he’s buying. All his things her buy, all branded stuff and none of them cost 50 000 won lower. She swipe his card at the machine and then gives back to him.

 

“Sorry sir, but your credit cards cannot be used.” She pass to him.

 

“What? Aish.” He open his shades off from his eyes and scratch his hair. He quickly walk away from that shop and enter his white Bently.

-

 

Dara open her eyes slowly, saw she still in Jiyong’s house. She quickly rub her eyes and look at his assignment that she have to finshed up, his assignment still didn’t finished and about a half she have to finish up.

 

“Omg, how can I fell asleep? I have to finsh this before ‘the Prince’ came.” She grab back the pen she hold and write back at the assignment. Suddenly, the dorr open widely and bang was heard.

 

OMG! What to do! I’m not finish his assignment yet! She quickly close his files.

 

“Assistant, did you finish up my assignments yet?” He asked as he take a step closer and closer to her. She gulps her saliva that stuck in .

 

“O- Of course.” She said stuttering, nervous.

 

“Really? Let me check.” He try to grab his files full with his assignments but she push the files far from him so he can’t reach it. He look at her, confused by her action.

 

“Hahaha. Don’t worry it already finish, I can guarantee.” She curves a fake smile to him, didn’t want him to know the truth.

 

“Okay. Then, let’s go. You have to come with me to go some place.” He grabs her hands as she quickly follow his pace.

-

 

He stops his car in front of luxury villa. She open wide as she stunned at the villa that she never saw  before. Jiyong get off from the car quickly and Dara follow him from behind. They enter the villa but he suddenly stops his steps make she bump at his back because she didn’t focus in front of her.

 

“You wait here. Don’t go anywhere.” He said in a short words, she stands quietly and look at him ascend the stairs.

-

 

Jiyong walk towards the door that have two guards wearing a black coat.

 

“Sorry sir but you can’t enter this room. Boss is busy right now.” One of the guards touch Jiyong’s shoulder to stop his steps.

 

“Huh, did I care?” He push the guard hand and push the guard from the door and enter the room. He saw Wooyoung is standing in front of his uncle, glaring him. Jiyong just curves a smirk and look at his uncle back.

 

“Woo, you can go now.” His uncle said as he asks his guards and Wooyoung to leave them alone. Wooyoung walk pass Jiyong and pushed Jiyong’s shoulder with his shoulder. He just give a smirk to him and walk to his uncle.

 

“Uncle, why did you banned my credit cards again? It’s my money.” He said as he throw his credit cards on his uncle table. His uncle just look at the credit cards on fly in front of him.

 

“Jiyong, I know it’s your money but I have right to banned and I have my reason to banned it.” He said as he grabs all Jiyong’s credit cards in his hands.

 

“What is your reason?” He lift his brows.

 

“My people said that you still playing a game that you use to play that is betting over a girl and I heard that this time you bet for

 100 000 won.” His uncle said as he glance Jiyong in front of him scoffing.

 

“Your people? Uncle, your people is Woo, the only one who always stays with you. Uncle, I don’t like you to send people to watching me. I already grown up, I can take care of myself so, just leave me alone.” He set his sharp gaze to his uncle, he turn his back at his uncle and walk off from him. His uncle watch him exit the room, then he throw Jiyong’s credit cards in the dustbin.

-

 

Jiyong make a fist at his right hands, angered fill inside his heart. He descend the stairs but his steps stops as he saw Wooyoung is looking straight at his assistant, Dara who is standing still in front of the door not moving anywhere like Jiyong said. Jiyong walk towards him and taps his shoulder from his back. Wooyoung quickly turns around and his face change as he saw Jiyong show his infamous smirk.

 

“Hey Woo, do you really like to woo someone’s assistant?” He said while Wooyoung push his hand off from his shoulder. Jiyong wipe his hand on his shirt as he touch a dirt.

 

“Assistant?” He reply back, furrowed his brows.

 

“You didn’t know I got assistant? I thought you always stalking me but since you didn’t know, why didn’t you continue do that? Disappear from my life until I die.” He push Wooyoung’s body harsher make his body stumble but he still manage to balance it.

 

Jiyong walk pass him and stop in front of Dara, he glance at Wooyoung and holds her hand. Dara who still didn’t notice Wooyoung, look straight at Jiyong’s face. Jiyong grabs her hand and walk off from the villa. Wooyoung just stare Dara from afar and hide his body from her, didn’t want her to notice him. He wants to look at her from afar because he didn’t want they fight again because of the same thing if they meet.