First Met for You and I or should I say WE?

[HIATUS] ~ PLaYMAtEs ~

 

Chapter 2 - First Met for You and I or should I say WE?

Jiyong grabs his drink and sips it slowly and put it back at the table. Dara who is in front of him sits uncomfortably and take a glance at Jiyong who is still silence.

 

“Ahem.”Dara makes a fake cough to break the silence filling the atmosphere but there still no response from Jiyong.

 

“Ahem, Ahem!”She coughed again for a second time and Jiyong bring his gaze to Dara.

 

“Is your throat sore? Do you want strepsils?”Jiyong curves a smirk to her.

 

“Um, no. Kwon Jiyong-ssi, may I know what do you want me to do since I can’t pay your damage car?”She asks waiting for his answer.

 

“Since you can’t pay me with money then how about pay me with your body?”He smirks back to her, Dara’s mouth open wide as she hears his words.

 

With my body? What is he want to do with my body? She gasps.

 

Of course be my assistan,stupid.. Please, I’m not that desperate person to take an advantage girl like her. Besides, I can take this opportunity to get closer with her friend.Jiyong smiled.

 

“What do you mean pay with my body?”She asks.

 

“Be my assistant from now on. Your job is to help me with all my works and assignments. You work for me 24 hours, no more nor less. Comprendre?” He lift up his brows.

 

“Isn’t it too much? It just a small wreck, can’t you understand.” She dissatisfied with his decision.

 

“Then, why don’t you pay me right now? I’ll let you go. Wait, you don’t even have enough money. So, I can’t let you go.” He glared at her.

 

“Fine. I agreed.”She sighed heavily.

 

“Then, write your name and your contact number at this paper, I need it.”He pass white paper and pen to her. She grab it and write down the details. After that, she pass back to him.

 

“Full name Sandara Park, Nickname Dara? Since when did I ask you about your nickname?”he turn his head to her.

 

“I write it just for fun.”She puffed her cheeks.

 

“Fine, let’s go.”He stands up from his seats and walk away. She followed behind him. They walk to the parking lot and stop at his white Bently. Jiyong open the door and get into the car while Dara standing out of his car. Jiyong lowered his window’s car and take his head out.

 

“Here, take this.”He pass it to her hand, she look at her hand has a note of 5 won.

 

“What is this for?”She asked.

 

“Didn’t your throat sore? I pity for you so take this money and buy some candy.”He smirks and put on his black shades. He close the window and drove off his car away from her. She just look his car from afar.

-

 

A loud noise was heard and fill the building. People follow the rhythm to dance, they shake their heads and body. Couples were flirting and grinding body, the dance floor were crowded showing no space to walks out. Seunghyun walks to the bar and lean his body.

 

“One glass of beer, please.”He said to the bartender and take a beside the girl. He turn his head around and saw red hair girl.

 

Isn’t that Jiyong’s girl? What is she doing here?He thinks.

 

The bartender pass the beer to him, he stop the bartender from leaving. Seunghyun whispered to the bartender.

-

 

Bom look around her, bored at the place.

 

Aish, why did I even agreed with them to join them? I should’ve just stay at home.She sighed.

 

Suddenly, the bartender pass a glass of beer to her. She look at the bartender confused.

 

“That guy said he paid.”The bartender points his finger to Seunghyun who is looking straight at her. Seunghyun curves a smile to her and walk forward to her take sit next to her.

 

“Hi, I’m Seunghyun.”He holds out his hand.

 

“Sorry but I didn’t want to accept this drinks. For your information, I’m not the type trusting strangers easily”She said as she folded her arms.

 

“Didn’t you know me? One of the Big bang?”He said, lifting his brows.

 

“Owh, so you’re the popular guys in the college if I’m not mistaken?”She holds his hands and let it go after a few seconds while Seunghyun nod his head.

 

“So, what is your motive to buy me drink? If you want to flirt and say sweet things, you can go now because I don’t buy things like that.”She flare him a gaze.

 

“I think you misunderstand. I’m not trying to flirting with you but asking a help from you.”He said as he left a faint laugh.

 

“What do you want from me?”She sips the beer that he orders for her.

 

“You’re Sandara’s friends right? Can you help me to get closer with her?”He asks.

 

“Why I must help you? Give me one reason.”She smiles to him.

 

“Because I’m one of her stalker that attract by her cute sides.”He sips his drinks.

 

I must ask her for helping me, so I can get more closer to Dara. Hahahaha.He said to himself.

 

“Tch, you really sweet talker but sorry, I won’t help you. If you want to get closer with her, you have to get closer by yourself.”She pushes her beer to him and walk passes him. Seunghyun just look at her and gasping.

-

 

Chaerin walks pass through the dance floor that full with people dancing wildly, searching for exit to get out from the club. Her body sweating, she need to cool down her body first. She feels her head spinning around make her dizzy and want to puke. She brings her legs to exit the club and lean her body at the wall. She take a deep breath and close her eyes slowly, trying to calm her minds.

 

Suddenly, a dustbin at the dark alley was fell on the ground, and the garbage scattered. She open her eyes back, turns her head to the dark alley. She heard people laughing sweetly, she take a step forward to look over. A shivers through her body, she gulps her saliva on throat. She take a peek at the dark alley and saw a couple was trying to make out in the dark place but she still manage to see their face since the place wasn’t really dark because of the streetlight.

 

His hands were cupped her small face and kissing her roughly. His lips brings to her jaw lines and kiss it until he satisfied. The girl’s lips curves a smirk, as she feel his hands down to her long legs, rubbing them with lust. He bring his lips to her ear and whispered to her ear.

 

“Babe,do you really like make out at the dark place?” He said in romantic voice, makes her heart flustered. “Yeah, because we can do anything in a dark place.”She reply back to him with a smiles.

 

“You know what, I really like this part of you but unfortunately, we’re just a strangers that flirting around with each other and the next day, we act like nothing was happened.”He kiss her neck gently.

 

“Then, let’s just have fun for tonight.”She said making his minds to set a dirty thoughts to do with her. He smiled, agreed with her opinion. He kiss her neck gently down to her collarbone, trying to make a marks on her collarbone. He bite her collarbone’s too hard make her bite her own lips. After that, he brings his face to her face and started kissing her lips back, he kissed her lower lips and began to enter his tongue in . She let in his tongue and his  mouth -

 

A ring tone was heard near them. He parted his lips from her and his hands let go of her legs. “Sorry babe but I think we just got caught. Night.” He walks pass her who is still still fixing her dress curves a smile to him. After that, they apart and walks their own way.

-

 

Yongbae walks straight to the girl showed her backs to him. He curves a smirk and walk to the girl who is talking to her phone.

 

“So, do you really like to watch people making out huh?” He leans his head at her shoulder, make her eyes turns wide.

 

“Omo!” Chaerin scream out of her lungs and quickly push his body from her. She place both of her hands on her heart showing her heart beating faster.

 

“Or your home doesn’t have any rated movie?” He laughed as he saw her face were very shocked.

 

“I- I was just passing by but I heard a lot of noises so, I was really curious about that and try to take peek. I’m sorry for disturbing you.” She avoid his gaze, scared to look at him.

 

“Don’t worry, we’re just about to finish our ‘work’. Don’take it too seriously.”He tap her shoulders gently.

 

“Aha! You’re one of the new students right? Nice to meet you, Dong Yongbae, call me Yongbae.” He curves a sweet smile to her.

 

“Lee-Lee Chaerin, just call Chaerin.” She bow to him, her cheeks flushed make her cheeks red.

 

“Then, may I excuse myself? See you next time, Lee Chaerin.” He said curves a smile to her. They walk pass each other, but he stops her by holds her wrist. She turns her head, look straight at his eyes.

 

“Wait, can I asks you something? Can you keep secret about the thing I’ve do tonight? I don’t want my friends know about this. Bye.” He let go her hands and wink his eye at her. She touch her wrist that Yongbae holds. Her wrist still feel his warmth, make her heart beating again.

-

 

Bom walk towards the bar again and sit comfortably as she notice that Seunghyun already gone from that place. She curves a smile, glad no one will disturb her anymore but her guess was WRONG. Jiyong was trying to make way to her before she noticed.

 

“May I have a bottle of vodka?”She said to the bartender as the bartender noded. Jiyong gaze the girl tuck strands of her hair at her ear, showing how feminine she is. He bring his eyes to her slender body, to her long legs with her flawless skin. He fix his hair and walk towards her.

 

“Hee Joon, one vodka for me.”Jiyong said to the bartender while take a sit next to her. Bom turns her head to him and look at Jiyong who seems a mysterious guy with no identity.

 

“Okay, boss.” The bartender responds to him shows that they know each other well. Jiyong turn his head, saw Bom was still looking at him.

 

My charms really works to every type girls. What I have say since peple can’t resist Kwon Jiyong.He smiled.

 

“Hi there.” He said to her, make her gasp for a second.

 

“Hi.”She gives him a short reply, trying to not make a conversation with him.

 

“You’re Sandara’s friend right? One of new students?” He said as she sighed after hearing his words.

 

“You must be one of Big Bang’s member right?”She asks him back as she still didn’t answer his question.

 

“Yeah.” He nod his heads while Bom narrowed her eyed, annoyed.

 

“So, you’re one of Dara’s stalker too, huh? Want me to help you get closer with her? Isn’t that right?” She lift her eyebrows. Jiyong give her confused expression.

 

“No, I’m not one of her stalker but one of her friend’s stalker.” He grab the neck of bottle in front of him and drink it slowly, makes her eyes gazing at his charming jaws.

 

“May I know who is it? Is it Chaerin? Minji?” She asks him, mocking in front of his face.

 

“You.” He look at her with a sharp gaze makes her heart stop beating for a few seconds. Suddenly, a hiccup was heard from , her eyes widened. Jiyong gives a faint laugh as he enjoying playing with her. She trying to call the bartender asking for her drink.

 

“Here, have this.” He hold out his drink to her. As her hands still hesitated but her hiccup still didn’t stop making sounds. She take the drink as she can’t hold any more embarrassment. She gulp the drink, one gulp, two gulp, three gu-

 

Wait, I can’t drink too many vodka or I will get a headache. She said to herself.

 

Three gulp and a half, she put the bottle down and pass it to Jiyong’s hands. She wipes her lips and take a deep breath. The bartender pass her a bottle of vodka as Jiyong give him a sign.

 

“Kwon Jiyong, call me Jiyong.” He hold out his bottle to her.

 

“Park Bom, just call me Bom.” She said while still didn’t give him a smile.

 

“Nice to meet you, Bom.” He bumps his bottle with her make a clank sound. After that, his lips grinned and gulps his drink satisfied with his games.

 

Suddenly, her phone vibrate, she quickly answer the call.

 

“Chaerin-ah, what’s wrong?” She increase her voice as her surrounding too noisy.

 

“Bom-ah, get here quickly. ------ got into trouble.” Chaerin’s words turns blurred as Bom can’t understand what is she saying.

 

“Wait, what?” She close her ear trying to hear Chaerin’s voice.

 

“Get here quickly! Right now!” She hung up the call, Bom quickly stands up and walk away pass Jiyong.

-

 

Bom searched for her members as she try to runs as fast as she could but she couldn’t find them.

 

“Yah! Let me go!” Bom’s step was stopped and turn at the girl’s voice. She saw Dara’s hand was hold by a guy in black jacket while other was standing besides them. Bom rushed at them and faced him.

 

“What are you doing here? Leave her alone.” She glared at him.

 

“Bom, let they settle their problems.” One of his friend grab her wrist, didn’t want to let her disturb the couple.

 

“Dara, I just want you to hear about my explanations. Can’t you just let me talk first?” He said as he grips Dara’s hand tighter.

 

“Woo, how many times do I have to say? We’re over. O-V-E-R. Please just let me go and let me search happiness for myself. I don’t need anyone to help me especially you.” She pull her hands from his grasp and turn her body to walks away from the gang. Bom, Chaerin and Minji followed her after that.

 

Dara, how many times I have to say to you that I can’t live without you? Half of my heart is with you, so I can’t be apart from you.He just look at her who is leaving him behind without turn her head to look at him.

-

 

Jiyong rolled his body at his big and comfortable bed. He sleeps soundly even a loud noises didn’t wake him up. His eyes closed tightly showed that he didn’t want to wake up from his dreams. He scratch his heads as he hear his phone’s vibrate. Annoyed. His hands were searching for phone. He grabs his phone  and put it near his ear.

 

“Hello…” he answered lazily, his eyes still shut.

 

“Jiyong, my niece. How have you’ve been since you left home?” His uncle said.

 

“Huh, I am at my home. Since when did I left home?” He answered back. Annoyed.

 

“Jiyong, if you still talk back to me like before, I’ll take your car back. Pleas respect me for sometimes.” He said in a serious tone.

 

“Fine uncle, I won’t. Why are you calling me in the morning anyway?” He asks back.

 

“I just want to know how your life. Nothing more.” He said.

 

“I’m okay with my life but if my life changed I will tell you okay?” He replied giving satisfied reply.

 

“Okay, then I hung up first. See you next time.” His uncle hung up and left a beep at Jiyong’s phone.

 

After that, he threw his phone besides him and grab his pillows. He hug it tightly and began to fall asleep back, tired of hangover last night.

 

Hey guys, i'm back with chap 2..

Hope you like it and leave me a comments..

Thank you!!!