A Couple Trouble from a Double Person?

[HIATUS] ~ PLaYMAtEs ~

 

Chapter 1 - A couple trouble from a double person?

Seungri walk straight to the cashier as he wants to pay his bills. He stops his track near the slender body beside him. He turns his head glance the girl beside him. She tucks her long blonde hair at her ear. Her head looks down at her handbag trying to search for her purse.

 

Her face suddenly turns pale as she searching for her purse.

 

“The total for your bill is 244 won, miss.”The worker said to her with a serious tone, thinking that she doesn’t want to pay the bill.

 

“Um, I’m sorry. I think I left my purse in my car. Can I get my purse then, I come back.” The girl said, plead the worker.

 

“I’m sorry miss but you have to pay the bill right now.”The worker gives a force smile.

 

“But I really-”the words got cut off by Seungri.

 

“Don’t worry I pay for her.” His curves a smile as he takes off his black shade.

 

“No, you don’t have to.”She declined.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m glad to help you. I’ll pay mine and hers, please.”He slid out his wallet and takes out the note 500 won and passes it to the worker.

 

“Thank you for kindness. I will pay you back after this.”She said.

 

“No, you don’t have to.”He smiles to her.

 

“Thanks then I think I should be going first.”She bows to him and walks pass him. Suddenly, he grab her wrist stops her steps.

 

“May I know your name, miss?”He looks at her.

 

“I’m sorry but I can’t tell my name.”She smiled back and pulls back her wrists. She walk pass through him and droves her car.

 

He curled his lips and look down; suddenly he saw a gold bracelet. He bends down his body and take the bracelet.

 

Um, C.H.A.E.R.I.N, Chaerin? This must be her bracelet. Hope that we’ll meet again, Chaerin. He smirks.

-

As the alarm clock is ringing, his hands starting to search the alarm clock.

 

“Aish, so noisy.”He sighed. He grab the alarm clock and look at the clock to know the time. The clock show that it already 9 o’clock in the morning.

 

His eyes furrowed “!.”his body quickly get off from the bed and throw the alarm clock. He grab his towel and rushed into the bathroom. After ten minutes, he come out from bathroom and enter room that full with his clothes. He walk slowly and try searching for today’s cloth.

 

“Um, suit? No, too classy as if I’m going to attend ceremony. Red jacket would be much better, make my face looks young.”He curves a smile as he agreed to pick the jacket. Then, he moves to his trousers and jeans.

 

“Let see, skinny jeans? Nah, many people wears it make no difference from me. What if baggy pants? Well, it looks good with the red jacket.”He grab his baggy pants and put it together with the red jacket he choose before.

 

“Black shades? Boring. Today just a simple style. Ahah! Red cap. Nice! Kwon Jiyong.”He smile again. Proud.

 

After 25 minutes, he quickly grab his car keys and exit his apartment. He quickly shove his foot in his shoes and walk to the parking lot. He curves a smile as he walk to his car that white Bently. He open the door and enter the car, after that he droves off the car to go college.

-

He shifted his head to search parkir lot for his car but nothing was found. He deeply sighed and searching again. He turn his head and saw an empty spot for his car, he curves a vitory smile and quickly drive to the spot. Suddenly, a girl walk in front of his car make him have to pressed the brake too hard and he almost got into accident. The girl’s body stumble but she manage to stable her body.

 

Aish, is this girl got no eyes? Make me almost got a heart attack, fuhh. Wait, is the girl new? Never seen her before. Whatever, like I care.He said to himself, his eyes still look at her.

 

The girl’s eyes furrowed and she suddenly lift her books in the air. Jiyong curious with her actions and sit quietly. She hit her books at Jiyong’s car, his eyes widen as he saw her actions. Shock. After that, she walk away just like nothing happen.

 

What the? Is she crazy? She even hit her books at my precious Bently.He sighed again as he shut his eyes, trying to hold hid anger.

-

The group was chatting happily but loud noise at their table was heared as they saw a bag was throw at their table. They look at the skinny guy walk towards them with an angry face. They just glance each other and look back to the skinny guy.

 

“Hey.”Jiyong’s hand reach the chair and shift it to sit and faced with s.

 

“Jiyong, you already skip one class and what’s wrong with your face?”Yongbae said to his friend that lied his head at the chair.

 

“Let me guess, bad mood again?”Seunghyun curves a smirk.

 

“Shut up. Today is really not a good day for me.”He wears out his cap and throw it at their table.

 

After that, loud noises was heard from afar. They shifted their eyes and look at the students were chattering and giggling. A tall girl walk pass them, Seungri quickly grab one of her hand. She just stop her tracks and look at him.

 

“Hey, what with the commotion about?”He curves a smile to her making the girl’s face blushed.

 

“It’s about the transfer students, Seungri.”She said in cute way make him just curves smirk.

 

“So, there’s one transfer student at our college? For a longtime, I’ve never heard about this.”Daesung said.

 

“It’s not one but four of them. People said that all of the transfer students are girls. There they are.”She points out her finger to the four girls walk pass in front of them. Jiyong left a scoff as he saw one of them was the girl that hit his Bently. Seungri stunned as his wish comes true, the girl with blonde hair was in front of him.

 

Isn’t that girl the one hitting my Bently?Jiyong furrowed his brows.

 

Chaerin, is one of the transfer students? Great! Seungri cheered happily.

 

“Seungri, what if today we go eat lunch together?” Her hand that still in his grip was released by him.

 

“Sorry but I have something more important to do than play with you.”He avoid his eyes from hers. The girl stay quiet beside him and pouted.

 

“What are you waiting for? That’s it, you can go now.”He shoo her to go. She bit her lips and stomp her feet, push her hair at the air.

 

“Jiyong, do you want a bet?”Seunghyun asks.

 

“Huh, Seunghyun do you want to lose again? Come on, you know I always win when it comes to girls” Jiyong curves a smirk to Seunghyun.

 

“Then, why don’t we bet again? I think the shortest one should be fit in your level.”Seunghyun curves a smile and look at Jiyong who still look at the girls.

 

What? The one hit my car?! She already hit my car, then after I played her, what will she do? Burn my car? No, I can’t let that happened.He said to himself.

 

“ No way. She looks like a commoner and she never be in my level. I think the red hair girl should be fit. Her appearance looks high class even her body looks like a model.”He look at the tall girl that wear short dress revealing her long legs.

 

“Then, I pick the blonde hair girl.”Seunghyun said, Seungri quickly turn his head to Seunghyun.

 

“No way, you can’t pick her. I already pick her first. You better pick other than her.”He glared at Seunghyun.

 

“Fine. I pick the shortest one since the girl with short hair look too young for me.”He surrender.

 

“Didn’t you guys join us too?”Seungri ask as he look at Daesung and Taeyang.

 

“Sorry, I’m out from this game. I already bored to play girls hearts.”Taeyang said.

 

“Yeah, me too. What the point dating with the girl and left them crying after one month.”Daesung continued.

 

“That’s why we call it as a game. Then, its up to you guys, you want to join or not.”Jiyong said.

 

“So, how many won that losers have to paid to winner?”Seunghyun ask.

 

“What if 100 000 won?”Jiyong lift his brows.

 

“Isn’t that too many?”Seungri asks.

 

“Well, it worth on my girl.”He said.

 

“Fine, 100 000 won. The rules is the same as before, we have to get the girl in a month or you will be the loser.”Seunghyun smirk.

 

“Okay, I agreed.”Jiyong said as he stand up and pick up his things. He wore back his cap and wore his his bag.

 

“Then, I have to go first since I have to think my plan to get the girl. Bye”He walk pass them and leave the group behind.

-

Seungri open his locker and grab his books for his next class. Suddenly, he saw a slender body beside him. He lift up his chin and turn his head. He fix his shirt and walk toward the girl.

 

“Hi.”He lean his body at the locker and curves a smile at the girl.

 

“Hi. May I know who are you?”She asked.

 

“You look like already forgotten about me Chaerin-ssi.” Seungri gives a small sigh but still manage to smile at her. The girl just gives him a blank face, didn’t understand what he talking about.

 

“Excuse me, how do you know my name? I think I’d never met you and I never mention to you about my name.”The girl show mad face to Seungri.

 

“Chaerin-ssi, may I help you to reminisce back that we’ve met after a couple days ago at restaurant.” He explained, didn’t satisfied with her answer.

 

“Sorry but I think you’ve got a wrong person.”She fold her arms.

 

Did I got a wrong person? But it can’t be! I remember her face, and she is the one.He talk to himself.

 

“You really didn’t recognize me?”He asked again to make sure and she shook her head, give him a glare. He say sorry to her and turn around his body to walk away.

 

“Wait, I think you’re…”Her words stops his body and turn back at her, thinking that she remember him. NOT.

 

“You forgot to close you locker, mister.”She gives a faint laugh and walk passed him without turn look at him.

-

Dara walk around the library for one hour already to search book for her revision. Suddenly, someone bump into her, all her books fall off to the ground. She quickly squat down and pick up her books.

 

“Oops, sorry I didn’t mean to.”Seunghyun help her pick up her books.

 

“No, its okay. I can handle it.”She said.

 

Come on, Seunghyun, you can do it. Think of name and nice one.He said to himself.

 

“May-Mayline?”He said as her head lift up to look at him.

 

What?! Mayline?! What name is that? It sounds like Maybeline, a product name stupid. He sighed.

 

“Are you May-Mayline?”He gently touch her hands gives a shiver through her body. She quickly pull her hands from him and stand up before he could do anything to her.

 

“I’m sorry but I think you got a wrong girl.”She said by holding her books tightly.

 

“Really? I apologize for that I thought you’re my ex girlfriend. Sorry.”He said. She just stand beside him quietly.

 

“By the way, name Choi Seunghyun. You are?”He hold out his hands.

 

“Sandara Park.”She bow to him and walk pass him without holding out his hands.

 

Fiesty type huh? But innocent one, cute.He curves a victory smile.

-

Dara walk through the building but her phone vibrate silently. She looks at the screen to know who is calling. After saw the name showed on front the screen she sighed. Agitated to answer the call. She took a deep breath and answer the call.

 

“Hello.”She answer weakly.

 

“Dara-ah, why didn’t you pick up my calls? I’m worried.”

 

“Didn’t I said we’re over? Please don’t contact me again.”She said.

 

“But Dara, I love you. I know you still love me, please don’t avoid me.”

 

“Didn’t I said we’re over? Didn’t you hear me?” Her voice becomes more weaker after hearing his words.

 

“Dara, I’m sorry about the lies. Please give me-”She hung up the call and try to take a deep breath.

 

Her eyes becomes wet and her tears fall down to the ground. She seems suffocated by his words, his words, his promise that she can’t believe. She throw away her phone with all her strength to let go her pain. A loud sounds heard near her. She wipe her tears and turn around and saw her phone just hit white Bently car. Her eyes widened after saw the car wreck because of her thrown. The guy with red cap walk towards her and glared at her.

 

“Yah! Are you blind? Didn’t you see my car? Do you really have to throw your phone at my car!”He flame up to her.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t notice you car before. Please accept my apologize.”She bow at him.

 

“Wait, you the new girl right? The one hit my car with dirty books at the parking lot.”He said as he pointing his finger to her. She wrinkled her brows.

 

Dirty books? He called my books dirty? She scoffed.

 

“Excuse me, about the first incident, it’s your fault not mine. You’re the one didn’t know how to drive.” She flung her bag and try to walk pass him but he stop her.

 

“What, my fault? Fine, it’s my fault and what about this? You don’t think you can run away just like that right?”He hold her hand tightly like he didn’t want to let her go.

 

“I’m sorry. Satisfied? May I go now?”She try to walk again but his hand still didn’t let her go.

 

“So-Sorry? That’s it? You think I forgive you because you’re sorry? Didn’t you know my car cost millions and I don’t think a commoner like you able to afford this car.”He burst out, as she shock about he calling her a commoner.

 

“A commoner? Are you always this rude? Didn’t I just say sorry? Besides, damage on your car doesn’t seem so serious.”She fold her arms.

 

“Maybe for you doesn’t seems serious but how can I drive a car have a small wreck outside? I’m a famous person, people will insult me even just a small wreck.”Jiyong curves a smirk.

 

“Look, what’s your name?” She asked while he scoffed.

 

“Kwon Jiyong.”He said it clearly to her.

 

“Look, Kwon Jiyong-ssi. You’re not a bachelor, prince nor king. So, I don’t think people will insult you because of this. They can insult you if you do a bad thing only. Don't think too negatively.” She said, curves a victory smile.

 

Kchakk! A flash  was heard as she look in front of her.

 

“What are you doing?”She ask as she saw Jiyong just hold his phone.

 

“I’m getting an evidence to help my car. Miss, even I’m not bachelor, prince nor king like you’ve said but I’m a person who needs to justify the truth. I’m giving you two choice. First, you walk away leaving my wreck car behind and settle this problem at police station or settle this problem now by paying up for the damage you made.”He curves a smirk back at her.

 

I’m a dead meat. How can I pay damage for his car? I've shoud just run before this guy saw me. Urghh! She sighed and look down to the ground.

 

Hi, guys! so, what do you think about first chappie? Is it good or bad? I'm sorry if i'm disappointing but i will work har to write a good fanfic! Please leave your comments...